Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    so someone that has never lived there uses the unverifiable anecdotal evidence of "my parents are..." to say all muslims are projecting

and you're just like "yeah that makes sense"

tell my how many times have muslim countries invaded the west in the last 50 years ? thats right zero
    now how many times america alone has interfered in the middle east ?
    Last edited by mmocab05265050; 2017-06-23 at 10:51 PM.

We are pretty much bound to international laws when it comes to refugees and immigration, laws that encourage human smuggling, and should be replaced with a quota system. So we can help the people who need it the most, women, children and disabled, and not fit young men.
    You could just ignore it like Japan and South Korea often do. International laws are basically just agreements to do or not do something, they're not really enforceable.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-06-23 at 11:01 PM.

Deleted
    Does Israel count? Or can we talk about Islamic revolutions? How was Egypt, Afghanistan and Iran 50 years back? What is happening in Turkey right now? I already shared this once in another thread, but its a good illustrator:
    i don't know what you're really trying to demonstrate here

any religious rule is bad, my point is that doggedly pointing fingers at muslims while ignoring our own history and flaws solves nothing at best and allows these radical ideologies to flourish at worst

My favourite anime is scooby doo. but its been a while since I saw it
    What? Anime?

Deleted
    I'm more concerned with the religion that is driving trucks over children in Europe, rather than the husk that is left of radical Christianity in Europe.
    Good, now you can either stop thinking and wrap yourself in virtuous indignation, or try to understand what your opponent is concerned about (which is how conflicts are solved).
    Do some research about drone strikes, rules of engagement, and civilian casualties. Then ask yourself if we're not the number 1 cause of radical ideology

Arent you outside dancing around a stick getting drunk? =O
    Nonononono, Midsommar, Midsummer Festival, is now equal to "being culturally enclosed and not letting other cultures into the fold".
    Also, our tradition of eating the usual good foods during this celebration is equal to literally being OK with people starving in this world.

Or something...

Deleted
    just realized the thought police changed the title of mah thread

way to go guys

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Since we're all about moral judgements here, lets ask ourselves which is worse between third world immigrants fleeing war/poverty and powerful countries setting up colonies to loot other people's ressources ?
    Third world immigrants are fleeing the chaos they created themselves because their society made them into the demons, by killing the most human qualities in them.
    Countries that set up colonies were driven by the educated humanism in their attempts to spread the Civilization. They were offering a hand to pull the primitive people from the hell they made for themselves. If those were unable to repeat the human ascension of the West, it is not the fault of the Civilization.
    How can anyone compare this?

Oh, and save us from those Indian laments. The idiot who call himself "an Indian" on Facebook wearing a tie is a product of the Western Civilization. He can follow his presumed traditions and regress to a hole in the ground where his presumed ancestors lived for millennia.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, that same America was made rich and prosperous by that fact. The annihilation of the people who could rightfully claim this land as their homeland is essential to the story of this Empires rise to power.

- - - Updated - - -

Since we're all about moral judgements here, lets ask ourselves which is worse between third world immigrants fleeing war/poverty and powerful countries setting up colonies to loot other people's ressources ?
    The smart response would be to repel the intruders. Had Columbus been killed at the beach of Hispanola, things might have gone differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

so someone that has never lived there uses the unverifiable anecdotal evidence of "my parents are..." to say all muslims are projecting

and you're just like "yeah that makes sense"

tell my how many times have muslim countries invaded the west in the last 50 years ? thats right zero
    now how many times america alone has interfered in the middle east ?
    No Muslim countries having the ability to invade a western country without being completely obliterated probably has something to do with them not trying either, not that they're just happy world peace loving fellows.

Source : fake news liberal media

I always find very interesting that the arguments used by various right wing groups in regard to immigration are, in the large majority of cases, a projection from what their own founding fathers and ancestors did.

A lot of people probably read that title and imagined hordes of mexicans/blacks/arabs coming to impose shariah law and change their "way of life".
    It sounds plausible, it "feels" like it could happen.
    Yet when you mention actual historical events that involved us "the west", you will inevitably trigger epidermic reactions among those same people, who will tell you it was "not that bad for them" and to stop being "self-hating".

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah its shameful but really its both parties. If you think Andrew Jackson was right he really wasn't. And dont get me started with woodrew Wilson and teddy. Secondly Its also interesting how the french treated the Africans and Algerians. And how they continue to meddle with their way of life. Source for this al jeezera.
    Still all people from all over the world had forced conversions one way or another. You think the Persians were so willing to give up Zoroastrian? You think the pagans of Saudi Arabia loved Muhammad? Or the philistines loved the Israelite and Judaism? You think my people the Irish loved England when they oppressed us and forced us to convert to Protestantism? I'm sorry but everyone had been subjects before and it wont stop, that is just human nature.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    But why? Why does only Europe need to have some sort of mosaic of all sorts of people that hate eachother?
    With Europes legions of languages, cultures and Ethnic groups, I too am uncertain if Europe needs MORE diversity. It seems to have plenty.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    We've done worse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steril...American_women
    https://www.law.berkeley.edu/php-pro...y_key=QFDB5MW3
    http://bixby.ucla.edu/journal_club/Lawrence_s2.pdf

- - - Updated - - -

Lawl @ your claim that Wikipedia is "fake news liberal media". Keep drinking that Kool-Aid, kid.

I could be wrong, but I think he was using sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think he was using sarcasm.
    Yeah I caught that afterwards. I need the /s on these forums, I've seen it all here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yeah I caught that afterwards. I need the /s on these forums, I've seen it all here.

I've been fooled a great number of times myself. You just never know anymore.

Ancient man used to beat, kill, and rape whoever they wanted. How dare ANYONE today be against people beating, murdering, and raping people! Such fucking hypocrites!

Am I doing this right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Ancient man used to beat, kill, and rape whoever they wanted. How dare ANYONE today be against people beating, murdering, and raping people! Such fucking hypocrites!

Am I doing this right?

Here I was thinking it was more along the lines of. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Here I was thinking it was more along the lines of. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
    Then the Islamic world can cast no stones ever considering its own grizzly history since the very foundations of the first Caliphate. They have no room to judge anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Then the Islamic world can cast no stones ever considering its own grizzly history since the very foundations of the first Caliphate. They have no room to judge anyone.

I mean, maybe we read different things. but I don't see Muslims (aside from radical/terrorist) judging anyone. Care to share anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata
    not the sharpest fish in the sea are ya
    Ouch! What you did to the language there is an abomination!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.