Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Writhing Essences Hotfix, WoW Developer AMA, FinalBossTV, Overwatch Developer Update

Writhing Essences - Heroic Dungeon Reward Hotfix
    You will now get 5 x Writhing Essence from your first Heroic Legion dungeon every day.

WoW Developer AMA
    Several of the developers will be answering questions today on the WoW subreddit.

Heroic Kil'jaeden Kill Video
    Congratulations to Nurfed for their Heroic Kil'jaeden kill.

FinalBossTV #144 - Unholy/Frost Death Knights
    FinalBossTV focused on Unholy and Frost Death Knights this week.

Overwatch Developer Update
    Another Overwatch Developer update has been released!

Last edited by chaud; 2017-06-23 at 07:45 PM.

Mm dat web developer AMA. So communicate.

Writhe my essence daddy

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets hotfix a few hours after people have done their daily dungeon.... morons

people complained so much about it taking like 1 week to upgrade their old legendaries to 970 holy fk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    The WoW section should do developer updates as well. I think it would be greatly appreciated if one of the leading devs would give us a piece of their mind on all the player feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Masqerader View Post
    Lets hotfix a few hours after people have done their daily dungeon.... morons

Would you rather had them not hotfix it all?

Puzzling how they do something helpful to a ton of the player base and you call them morons.

I welcome the change, and look forward to upgrading my legendaries faster. If you want to go slower, then that is your prerogative.

Lemme guess, Celestalon was one of the devs, considering most of the answers were "No, we like it this way, you just aren't smart enough to understand. Here's a spreadsheet."

Deleted
    "We’ve talked about granting the ability to wear 3 Legion Legendaries as part of the reward for the Argus questline in 7.3. It’s not really something that the game needs one way or the other, but it would be cool. We’ve also talked about (mostly jokingly) about removing the Legion Legendary limit entirely in the week(s) before 8.0 launch, and letting people go wild west with them. That’s probably not going to happen due to power level reasons, as it would be a very jarring when you level from 119 to 120 and suddenly all 12+ of your legendaries you have equipped turn off"

We can't make this game too fun now can we.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venat View Post
    Would you rather had them not hotfix it all?

Puzzling how they do something helpful to a ton of the player base and you call them morons.

I welcome the change, and look forward to upgrading my legendaries faster. If you want to go slower, then that is your prerogative.
    The change is great, the timing was bad.

I and lots of players had done our heroic dungeons before hotfix, which means we are ineligible for it today.

They could have wait a few hours before tomorrow daily reset
    Last edited by Masqerader; 2017-06-23 at 10:26 PM.

Who still did the daily HC without this change?
    The 16mil AP into a 5bil AP bar isn't really worth it..

Not one word about WWers and MWers, esp. the latter?? Jesus fucking christ they might as well just delete it already. I guess I might as well just join everyone else in rerolling to druid or shaman.

Pfff way to answer anything MM hunters actually wanted communication on... guess we'll have to wait til 8.0 before they talk to us again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by undeadmoon View Post
    Not one word about WWers and MWers, esp. the latter?? Jesus fucking christ they might as well just delete it already. I guess I might as well just join everyone else in rerolling to druid or shaman.
    Not much about Shaman either.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Paladins got almost no attention, as per usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    Pfff way to answer anything MM hunters actually wanted communication on... guess we'll have to wait til 8.0 before they talk to us again.
    They answered very few specific class questions.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Not been online,

What are these essences ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Not been online,

What are these essences ?
    You use 50 of em to upgrade an 940 Legendary to 970.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMathan View Post
    Paladins got almost no attention, as per usual.
    Agree on that one ! Feels like they are completely out of touch with the ret community .
    And they don't have any answers to their problems , clearly no dev plays a dps paladin .

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at that "avid warrior player" who defends Focus Rage cancer. There's nothing exciting about Focus Rage and it's inherently anti-gameplay, anti-synergy. All they had to was make it so Slam applied a debuff to the target (much like how Execute does now with new gold trait) and call it a day.

Everytime I see shit like that it's always some FOTM reroller parroting crap cause they're shallow and only care about doing the most dps so they'll harp whatever double-speak to avoid nerfs and rerolling.