Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    maby it thier son hadnt been robbing stores and attacking cops he would still be alive.
    There's a new tape going around suggesting that Brown had exchanged some pot for some cigarillos with a store employee.

Wilson initiated physical contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    There's a new tape going around suggesting that Brown had exchanged some pot for some cigarillos with a store employee.

Wilson initiated physical contact.
    and the kid still tried to take his gun so what?

and the kid still tried to take his gun so what?
    He did not. Wilson initiated contact, drew his gun and wounded Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Why pay if the cop dindu nuffin...
    It's a settlement and it helps people to shut up faster than trial.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

He did not. Wilson initiated contact, drew his gun and wounded Brown.
    and thats why they wrestled in the police car for wilsons gun eh cus brown wasnt trying to take it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Again, was Brown a follower of the Hindu goddess Kali, and thus a ''thug'' ? Because that's the only possible explanation of the use of this term, as I can't fathom why people would use such a crude and obvious dog-whistle for ''black''.
    Pretty racist to assume only blacks can be thugs tbqh.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The settlement speaks otherwise and thats all that matters.
    This settlement is completely unrelated to the verdict.

I would pay to watch a debate between Endus and Kellyanne Conway, the level of mental gymnastics between the two would be off the fuckin charts.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    Having someone in your family murdered is now winning the "ghetto lottery." Please excuse me while shove all this bile back down my throat.
    Having criminal records twice as long as my arm is horrible but if they are innocent AT THE TIME OF THE SHOOTING... stop the world, heresy in action. :P

The bigger picture is black on black crime is far worse than anything else but the national news doesn't give a crap about that, or black on white or minority on minority... but only this "select and narrow view" of what serves as crime news is what works.

Sheep.

Which criminals records Brown have ?

You know, actual ones, not the ones invented by the usual suspects.

Which criminals records Brown have ?

You know, actual ones, not the ones invented by the usual suspects.
    Description: Burglary 1st Degree [Felony B RSMo: 569.160]

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000
    OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Next Charge/Judgment

Description: Armed Criminal Action [Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015]
    Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000

Next Charge/Judgment

Description: Assault 1st Degree Serious Physical Injury [Felony A RSMo:
    565.050]
    Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100

Next Charge/Judgment

OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST. ANN PD

Just a few things, he was also literally walking home from robbing a store. Then attacked a police officer in his vehicle and tried to get his gun.

Those charges were repeatedly proved fabrications, down to the case numbers-those lines are copy pasted from the exact same source. And also down to the punctuation and/or idiosyncrasies, such as not placing a point or a comma between the date or the arrest.

To give an example, please explain me how every poster that denonce Brown ''crimes'' use exactly the same formatting error, AKA the first paragraph have a space between description and date.

Description: Burglary 1st Degree [Felony B RSMo: 569.160]

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000

Next Charge/Judgment

Next Charge/Judgment

Description: Assault 1st Degree Serious Physical Injury [Felony A RSMo:
    565.050]
    Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100

Next Charge/Judgment

OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST. ANN PD

The only part not pasted is the last sentence in the agitprop orders.
    ''This “unarmed teenager,” as the liberal media like to portray Michael Brown, was nothing but a punk hoodlum, who used his size to intimidate others.''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-06-23 at 11:24 PM.

Those charges were repeatedly proved fabrications, down to the case numbers.
    Damn, so now not only are police shootin' da blacks but we're always making up dem charges too. You know how in the movies cops don't want to do X because of the all the paperwork? It's true. So no, unless you do something to just utterly piss a cop off he's not going to make charges up. NOW, with that said, if you did something that's inherrently going to bring at least one charge, you better bet he'll go digging for any other possible charges.

Just a few things, he was also literally walking home from robbing a store. Then attacked a police officer in his vehicle and tried to get his gun.
    The "robbery" is now in dispute.

Wilson started the physical confrontation by grabbing and dragging Brown's arm into the car.

Wilson had and was trained in the use of non-lethal methods but chose to draw his gun instead.

Wilson did not call for back-up as he is required too.

Since when is it ok for a cop to kill someone? If Brown did in fact commit a robbery, its for a jury to decide what his punishment is. That punishment does not currently include death. If you wish to live in a country where theft is punishable by death, I suggest you move to a different country. I hear Saudi Arabia is nice.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Both of those statements are not factually correct. An unarmed person is never considered a lethal threat, even if acting aggressively, or bigger than you. That he'd wrestled for the firearm was a prior incident, and not relevant to the moment of the shooting; if he'd been shot THEN, it would've been justified. But then circumstances changed, Brown ran off. That changes whether lethal force is justified, because Brown is no longer wrestling for the weapon.
    That is a curious belief you have considering the logics of domestic violence law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Damn, so now not only are police shootin' da blacks but we're always making up dem charges too. You know how in the movies cops don't want to do X because of the all the paperwork? It's true. So no, unless you do something to just utterly piss a cop off he's not going to make charges up. NOW, with that said, if you did something that's inherrently going to bring at least one charge, you better bet he'll go digging for any other possible charges.
    That's odd, isn'it, that no one brought up Brown alleged criminal background during the trial ?

Would you also kindly explain why everyone bringing those ''proofs'' use exactly the same formatting ?

- - - Updated - - -

Wilson started the physical confrontation by grabbing and dragging Brown's arm into the car.

Wilson had and was trained in the use of non-lethal methods but chose to draw his gun instead.

Wilson did not call for back-up as he is required too.

Since when is it ok for a cop to kill someone? If Brown did in fact commit a robbery, its for a jury to decide what his punishment is. That punishment does not currently include death. If you wish to live in a country where theft is punishable by death, I suggest you move to a different country. I hear Saudi Arabia is nice.
    Even in Raqqah, you would not get the death penalty for stealing a box of cigars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The settlement speaks otherwise and thats all that matters.
    All the settlement says is that their son's life was only worth $1.5 million to them and the city was willing to pay that paltry sum to stop BLM from rioting in their city.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    While I'm paraphrasing, it's only to be more succinct;

The unlawful police misconduct and court practices described above have generated great distrust of Ferguson law enforcement, especially among African Americans. As described below, other FPD practices further contribute to distrust, including FPD’s failure to hold officers accountable for misconduct, failure to implement community policing principles, and the lack of diversity within FPD. Together, these practices severely damaged the relationship betweenAfrican Americans and the Ferguson Police Department long before Michael Brown’s shooting death in August 2014. This divide has made policing in Ferguson less effective, more difficult, and more likely to discriminate.

Considering I'm pulling from "the meat", and you're citing the concluding paragraph which was more about whether Ferguson could correct the issues rather than the issues, maybe you should take your own advice.
    Im not sure how you think any of that has anything with department policy regarding use of deadly force or the wrongful death suit. Its basically just the opinion of a crap DOJ administration needing to find fault with something when they couldnt with the shooting itself.

Whether brown or other blacks like the pd doesnt make it ok for him to attack Wilson and nor is it relevant in regards to the reasonableness of his response. Secondly being within policy isnt what a civil suit relies upon. Being outside of policy is how the department/city would try to argue it doesnt have to defend the officer. Of course being the deep pockets, they would be the ghetto lottery targets regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Not enough money honestly. Should be about 10x that.
    Yeah, his future earnings as a neurosurgeon alone would easily amount to that.

- - - Updated - - -

How so? and by whom?

Quote Originally Posted by perasite View Post
    Never listen to Endus. The guy just exists to stir the pot. Clearly Brown was a threat. It was NOT murder to end that threat.
    honestly surprised you didn't get infracted for calling out someone like him on his bullshit.

usually we repubs get infracted for less.

Again, you do not find odd that no one brought up Michael Brown alleged criminal record during the trial(s) ?