Need help with legendaries (MW)

I have Kil'Jaeden trinket, Sephuz ring and Eye of Collidus ring

Which two should i use?
    I feel like trinket + 1 ring give me better output, but i also increased my ilvl so i can't say for sure

Any help from a MW would be appreciated

ps: yeah, bad luck on leggos

Use Velen trinket (I'm going to assume you meant that one) and Sephuz's Secret I guess. Both rings aren't really that good in raids, but Sephuz might have at least some use due of CC/dispels.

Nope, kil jaedens trinket (was specced to dps)

Ah, right. My bad. For some reason I assumed monks can't get that, and then I remembered something called Windwalker

Then use Kil'jaedan and Sephuz. Eye of Collidus' effect makes it pretty much the worst MW legendary. Plus rings are the worst equipment slots as they don't sport any intellect. Furthermore, Collidus has mastery on it which makes it rather meh. The DPS trinket will serve you kinda well as a stat stick, until you find something useful.

Thanks!
    I'll just pray to RNGesus, got both rings in a period of 3 hours lol, i think that wasted my luck of lifetime... at least worst legendaries can't drop again

Quote Originally Posted by Carikeo View Post
    Thanks!
    I'll just pray to RNGesus, got both rings in a period of 3 hours lol, i think that wasted my luck of lifetime... at least worst legendaries can't drop again
    Well there's still the chance you'll get the shoulders or the waist...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well there's still the chance you'll get the shoulders or the waist...
    I got Collidus and Unison back to back. I've pumped probably 50k shards into trinkets and still no Velens. The absolute worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    I got Collidus and Unison back to back. I've pumped probably 50k shards into trinkets and still no Velens. The absolute worst.
    Haha. Yeah I know that feeling. I got the worst Legendaries for Holy Priest / Holy Paladin on my twinks as their respective first Legendaries. Guess who happy I was. And Sephuz twice... and Collidus as my MWs first Legendary. Great feeling, great RNG!