Deleted

How can you attack same faction players at pvp towers?

I was attacked the other day by a same faction player while doing a pvp tower world quest and then again later that day by another.

I didn't even know this was possible. Is this something you can do or is it a bug?

Deleted
    I have done tons of tower, but this never happened. But i play on a PvE server, but i don't know if this is relevant when you are in Tower zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I was attacked the other day by a same faction player while doing a pvp tower world quest and then again later that day by another.

I didn't even know this was possible. Is this something you can do or is it a bug?
    Some of the WPvP quests are free-for-all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    Oh, I didn't know this was a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Its because of aviana faction item. It flags you for FFA pvp anywhere. Another great idea from holinka and CO.

Deleted
    Oh didn't know about that item too, i guess on a PvE server noone really cares about that kind of stuff.

Talons of vengeance. A new legion faction.

Basically after doing a short attunement they give you an item which allows you to become hostile to same faction players in PVP zones.

Every scalp you take gives you 100 rep towards the faction, however if you die you loose the buff which has a 15 minute cool down.

I am almost revered and a cracking spot to farm these is the Black rook hold rumble. When people spawn after dieing for some reason they dont appear to be in the game for a few seconds. You can pop everything and get like 3-5 kills in a go then run off and hide till your CD's come up again.

The amount of crap iv had from people i have killed has ranged to reporting me for cheating to death threats to my family.

it's a bit silly considering how broken wpvp is.

all i see is people flying around towers waiting for easy kills.

(high quality wpvp)