Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    What the hell does that have to do with what I said? That's so completely unrelated. Are you just trying to create strawmen so you don't have to actually answer anything?
    Do you even know the roots of their party?

THIS, is why they're nazis.
    http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/doku...rund-i-nazism/
    http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/cath...fter-nazibild/
    "SO by virtue of being born here, purely by chance, you have more rights and you're always more correct?"

Nobody believes that because you don't have more rights by being born there. You have more rights by being born to a swedish citizen.

If you want to hold parties responsible for their past, start with the social democrats who saw to it that people were sterilized under their eugenics program and who supported continued sterilization of trans people up until 2013.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyersing View Post
    Nothing to see here. Just another person who believes people are whatever they believe they are (i.e. someone whose entire life has been lived in a fantasyland).

Addendum: I'm a pansexual robot who, while born in Oregon, believe myself to be ethnically most similar to the gray aliens. RESPECT MY SNOWFLAKERY.

Addendum #2: My pet Chihuahua only likes giant-sized kibble. He identifies as a Great Dane, if you don't see the resemblance you're breedist. http://www.chihuahuawardrobe.com/wp-...-chihuahua.jpg
    Wait, are you equating the Sami, Jews and Muslims selfidentity to "snowflakery"?

It's utterly and completely useless to discuss with the usual suspects : in their heads, screaming SIEG HEIL while goose-steeping is either is not Nazi, because the Nazis were right. They all imagine it's ''kool'' to exterminate ''inferior races'' because they all brainwashed into believing they are in the ''superior'' race.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    What "culture"? wtf are you people talking about? How your smartphones are pinned in your face? That's the most common factor so it must be the most important factor to adapt, yes? That's your culture? Posting on mmo-champion? Also your culture?
    Are you saying swedes don't have culture? That sounds like a racist nation bashing post to me..

Wait, are you equating the Sami, Jews and Muslims selfidentity to "snowflakery"?
    No, he's saying that them calling themselves swedish is that.

Absolutely, if they call themselves ethnically Swedish. You are what chance allowed, regardless of how you feel about it.

No matter how hard a turtle tries to be a shark, or a gecko tries to be a bear, they'll never get to change a fundamental reality. The Sami (and Jews, and Muslims, whatever) may very well be citizens of the country of Sweden -- but they will not EVER be ethnically Swedish.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Are you saying swedes don't have culture? That sounds like a racist nation bashing post to me..
    Yeah, not like squeaking like a rat whose tail is stepped on about ''SWEDISH BETA CUCKS LULZ''.

Man, there sure is a lot of hatred and contempt for other cultures, sad!

Nothing to see here. Just another person who believes people are whatever they believe they are (i.e. someone whose entire life has been lived in a fantasyland).

Addendum: I'm a pansexual robot who, while born in Oregon, believe myself to be ethnically most similar to the gray aliens. RESPECT MY SNOWFLAKERY.

Addendum #2: My pet Chihuahua only likes giant-sized kibble. He identifies as a Great Dane, if you don't see the resemblance you're breedist. http://www.chihuahuawardrobe.com/wp-...-chihuahua.jpg
    My father is Hungarian, my mother is Greek, I was born in Austria and I am dual US-UK citizen who has been living in Spain for 10 years now. I usually say I'm either American or British, for convenience sake, but frankly I might as well just call myself Hungarian, or Greek, or Spanish by now.

I can cherrypick half a dozen things I want to be. Where I was born, or even my citizenship doesn't determine who the fuck I am.

But even on a simpler level you are utterly missing the mother fucking point.

Is an Orthodox Jew from New York not American? Is a Cajun African American from Louisiana not American? We are talking about national identity here, not fucking gray aliens or whatever the shit you are on about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    We are talking about national identity here, not fucking gray aliens or whatever the shit you are on about.
    No, SD were not talking about national identity when they were talking about samis and jews, they were talking about the people, the ethnicity. Not what country they are in.

Absolutely, if they call themselves ethnically Swedish. You are what chance allowed, regardless of how you feel about it.

No matter how hard a turtle tries to be a shark, or a gecko tries to be a bear, they'll never get to change a fundamental reality. The Sami (and Jews, and Muslims, whatever) may very well be citizens of the country of Sweden -- but they will not EVER be ethnically Swedish.
    Except that to the utter disgust of people obsessed with making little charts showing how their ethnic group was above every one else, you know perfectly well that unlike animals cited above, a Sami and an Australian native people are obviously not from ''different races'' since they can blindingly obviously have children with each other. A thing that most maniacal racists droning on racial purity known very well, since the CSA overlords screaming hysterically about the purity of the white race were boning their ''maids''.

My father is Hungarian, my mother is Greek, I was born in Austria and I am dual US-UK citizen who has been living in Spain for 10 years now.
    Meaning... you're ethnically Hungarian and Greek. I think you guys are having trouble grasping very basic, fundamental aspects to how biology works.

I can cherrypick half a dozen things I want to be. Where I was born, or even my citizenship doesn't determine who the fuck I am.
    Perhaps, but the last couple centuries of academic biological study (specifically the bits by Mendel and Darwin) would suggest that where you were born very much influences who "the fuck [you are]".

But even on a simpler level you are utterly missing the mother fucking point.
    I really don't see how. You can't understand that putting a red marble into a bag with blue marbles doesn't turn that red marble into a blue -- they may well all identify as part of the collective that share a space (namely, that bag), but nothing else magically changes.

Is an Orthodox Jew from New York not American? Is a Cajun African American from Louisiana not American? We are talking about national identity here, not fucking gray aliens or whatever the shit you are on about.
    These are your assertions. Stop having arguments with boogeymen, and respond to what is actually said.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Man, there sure is a lot of hatred and contempt for other cultures, sad!
    As in real life, the whole gig about being racist is to pretend that your tiny group is above all the others. That's why the Aryan Hugo Boss-clad heroes of the alt-right massacred entire forests to ''prove'' that they were superior to dangerously non white groups like Poles, Serbs, Russians, Italians and French. That's why even amongst the Nazis, they were maniacs that were trying to prove that Prussians were the only pure Germans and say, Bavarians or Austrians were contaminated by impure blood (those maniacs were curiously told to shut up...)

- - - Updated - - -

Meaning... you're ethnically Hungarian and Greek. I think you guys are having trouble grasping very basic, fundamental aspects to how biology works.

Perhaps, but the last couple centuries of academic biological study (specifically the bits by Mendel and Darwin) would suggest that where you were born very much influences who "the fuck [you are]".

I really don't see how. You can't understand that putting a red marble into a bag with blue marbles doesn't turn that red marble into a blue -- they may well all identify as part of the collective that share a space (namely, that bag), but nothing else magically changes.

These are your assertions. Stop having arguments with boogeymen, and respond to what is actually said.
    Okay, so I suppose you actually believe that between the Huns and 1918, every single Hungarian wed with Hungarians. Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Except that to the utter disgust of people obsessed with making little charts showing how their ethnic group was above every one else, you know perfectly well that unlike animals cited above, a Sami and an Australian native people are obviously not from ''different races'' since they can blindingly obviously have children with each other. A thing that most maniacal racists droning on racial purity known very well, since the CSA overlords screaming hysterically about the purity of the white race were boning their ''maids''.
    This is, unsurprisingly, another example of an extreme lack of understanding of biological reality. The word race, when used to describe the variety of humans on the planet, is synonymous with 'breed', 'type' and 'variant'. It's fundamentally tied to being a part of the same species, so like the other poster, you're arguing with this phantom in your mind and not with the realities of the world.

If you're this upset about applying biological rulesets to humans, I fully expect to see you writing about how it's "racism" for people to distinguish between white, brown and black bears. This would also mean it's "racism" to prefer one type of dog to another.

Lunacy.

Okay, so I suppose you actually believe that between the Huns and 1918, every single Hungarian wed with Hungarians. Sure.
    Not at all. This might come as a shock to you, but ethnicity is a gradient. In every country, even "homogenous" ones (i.e. China, Iceland, etc.).

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You just took a huge dump on whatever argument you might have had when you went into the "inferior cultures" jingoistic bullshit.
    They are factually inferior, hence why they immigrate.

I swear to god I fucking faceslapped.

Ethnicity is biology again? For fuck sake this retarded shit again. Biology determines character and culture?

Really?

Your moronic argument is that there is some sort of link between culture (nationality) and biology. And that is exactly the argument used to separate "true Americans" from "un-Americans". Same argument is being used to separate "true Swedes" from "not Swedes".

What the shit are you on about?
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2017-06-26 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    What I'm reading here is that it wouldn't matter how hard Muslim immigrants tried to integrate, because they'll forever be considered outsiders, despite protests to the contrary from shitheads demanding that they conform or gtfo. So what motivation do these immigrants have to try to fit in again?
    Shhh, you're not supposed to point that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Ahmed is a moron, Jomshof is a dangerous racist fuck.

My father is basically a Mongol and my mother is a direct descendant of Socrates. Duh. (I'm fairly sure I'm basically a mix of Slavic/Germanish and Mediterranean/Turkish.)
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2017-06-26 at 12:48 PM.

I swear to god I fucking faceslapped.
    I wouldn't hit that head any more than you have to, because you're going to need to scrape the bottom of the barrel to just survive this world it seems.

Ethnicity is biology again? For fuck sake this retarded shit again. Biology determines character and culture?
    It's not the sole factor, nor is it likely to be the largest factor, but it absolutely is a factor. To suggest otherwise is to plug your ears and screech, while ignoring each and every one of the billions of lifeforms on this planet for whom it's absolutely a factor.

I'd say biology determines if a dog is going to look like this or this. If you've seen a litter of dogs born where each dog is ascribed a breed at random, I'm more than happy to adjust my understanding of how biology works -- it's just, I suspect the culprit of confusion here is that you don't have much more than an elementary understanding of the basic sciences.

Your moronic argument is that there is some sort of link between culture (nationality) and biology.
    Uh, culture and nationality are separated by default so I don't know why you assume they're the same -- as well, there is obviously a link between inherited biological tendencies and how one behaves (i.e. how they live, otherwise known as culture). If you want to have your head in the sand forever, that's your decision, but I wouldn't make a habit of violently disagreeing with people who clearly have a more solid understanding of the subject matter than you do.

Not liking how the world works isn't the same as knowing how the world works.

And that is exactly the argument used to separate "true Americans" from "un-Americans".
    Again, you're talking to a boogeyman. I didn't say anything like this, directly or through allusion. Speak to what I say, not the bad guy you imagine under your bed.
    Last edited by Fyersing; 2017-06-26 at 12:53 PM.