Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    ban wave went on EU lul
    Can you elaborate please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I hope Invective ends up being actually amazing and gets world first. The tears and salt levels would be enough to form new oceans.

Only real competition is Limit anyway. Method has clearly given up. Sco too worried about pvp teams.
    Usually method and exorsus are starting with hc splits on mythic wednesday. Since the first three bosses are seemingly easy in mythic, soke random guilds will get them first. Mistress/moonz/reliquary of souls are on pre-nerfed spellblade niveau (I guess you can remeber the feeling meeting spellblade mythic for the first time). I have high hopes that one of the last three bosses is harder tuned than star bro (avatar is the perfect candidate for this). Nevertheless the top-tier bosses maiden/avatar/KJ have content blocking potential

Boy you sure got us good.

Glad to keep it interesting Heroic week.

Prediction, Method places poorly (3rd or worse) exorsus or an underdog will snipe KJ kill. Method will finally give up after a horrible showing in Legion, they tried hard as fuck for 4 raids and the only thing they have to show for it is they can split farm ez content.

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    Prediction, Method places poorly (3rd or worse) exorsus or an underdog will snipe KJ kill. Method will finally give up after a horrible showing in Legion, they tried hard as fuck for 4 raids and the only thing they have to show for it is they can split farm ez content.
    Who can genuinely knock Method to rank 3 tho? Only other guild raiding something near their hours is Prestige Gaming but they don't get their carry until Exorsus has cleared.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Tomorrow is the day that Wildstar guild puts their money where their mouth is. I honestly wouldn't mind having a US guild fight top 3 world..

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Who can genuinely but they don't get their carry until Exorsus has cleared.
    Irl laughed. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Who are the Invective people -- just Wildstar randos, or is it a guild making the jump?

Really though, Wildstar raiding is completely different from WoW's. Long cooldowns are nearly non-existent, focus is on movement and surviving, we still have buff bitches (last I checked), etc. I doubt any W* guild would have a chance at top 10 except for Enigma at their peak. I'm not making a statement of relative difficulty, it's just a different game.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyButt View Post
    Tomorrow is the day that Wildstar guild puts their money where their mouth is. I honestly wouldn't mind having a US guild fight top 3 world..
    I'm ready for the memes.

What if Exorsus pilots WildStar guild to rank 2? :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    I'm ready for the memes.
    I am soooooo ready. Hope the drama is as much fun as NH's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    What if Exorsus pilots WildStar guild to rank 2? :thinking:
    Would be pointless -- Redmoon hardmodes were cancelled and replaced with a mode that's just a damage/health buff to mobs and bosses instead of adding mechanics. I doubt Wildstar will have any new raid content in the rest of its life.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

What page will WF KJ be on?

Deleted
    Casual Exorsus finished with 9 split heroic runs, Method with 8.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    What page will WF KJ be on?
    He'll be killed in the first week so ~80ish

The pages start going fast the first couple days then once a "brick wall boss" starts the thread temporarily slows down dramatically.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Casual Exorsus finished with 9 split heroic runs, Method with 8.
    Serenity did 11 I heard. They will win.

Exorsus apparently class stacking Frost mages, are they that OP?

Im betting 104 for worldfirst KJ.

KJ won't die week 1, but Invective will and the memes will not be dreams.