Deleted

Question about Destro Warlock Tiers

I've been simming using Tier 19 vs Tier 20 (atleast i hope i did it right).

it seems 4 piece Tier 19 is better than running 2x tier 19 & 2x tier 20.

So it's only worth swapping out tier 19 4 piece for tier 20 4 piece

Am I right here? i did my own simming and simmed on raidbot site.

- - - Updated - - -

lockonestopshop.com/#!/Destruction/Sims/Misc

this contradicts my sims though.. says that 2 piece t20 > 4p tier19

Generally the item level wins out so unless you have really high ilvl in T19 just go for T20 ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Dastey View Post
    Generally the item level wins out so unless you have really high ilvl in T19 just go for T20 ASAP
    Well the thing about T20 is also that Mastery shifts to be equal to Haste once you have the 4 piece which also validates some of the pieces you might pick up that aren't ideal stats considering 3/6 have Mastery and it is the worst stat until you get your 4 piece. So it slightly makes sense what the OP is saying.

Deleted
    It's entirely dependant on your tier item levels because difference between T19 4pc & T20 2pc is very small. I got best results by using 2pc T19 (920+) and 2pc T20 (915) aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dem Dragons View Post
    It's entirely dependant on your tier item levels because difference between T19 4pc & T20 2pc is very small. I got best results by using 2pc T19 (920+) and 2pc T20 (915) aswell.

thing is my t19 set is not even ilvl 900. I'm rocking 1x 875 and 3x 890

Deleted
    In your case you should swap out your low ilevel t19 asap for normal/heroic t20.

Deleted
    I gained a couple ilvls going from mythic t19 to heroic t20, slapped a few mastery pieces on and a 900 sentinel and I'm pretty much where I was before I swapped tier sets. Maybe 3-4% higher. Once I get more mastery gear however that will be sure to change. It's definitely weird going from such a fast paced playstyle of t19 to the much slower and deliberate t20 style. Nice though, somewhat reminiscent of MoP.