Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
    Havoc
    Damage of all abilities increased by 2%.
    Demon’s Bite damage increased by 46%.
    Effect of Mastery: Demonic Presence (damage only) increased by 7%.

A dev must main a DH cause they don't need this at all.So stupid they already do insane damage lol
    Ohh I get it, that was sarcasm...right?

you can buff survival every day..

as a main hunter for over 9 years i will never touch this legion abomination for a second!

N E V E R !
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2017-06-27 at 08:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Uhhh, from 75th -100th percentile they're at the top of the rankings. Yes, really.
    You must have your own logs or something...
    1st Boss (Pure ST): 75th P = 11th, 90th P = 13th, Max P = 18th
    2nd Boss (2-3 target with padding potential) - ignored
    3rd Boss (ST with intermittant AOE): 75th P = 4th, 90th P = 4th, Max P = 5th
    4th Boss (AoE zerg) = ignored
    5th Boss (3x ST in sequence): 75th P = 10th, 90th P = 10th, Max P = 10th
    6th Boss (AOE zergfest with padding potential) = ignored
    7th Boss (Pure ST): 75th P = 8th, 90th P = 12th, Max P = 9th
    8th Boss (sustained 2 target, then ST): 75th P = 2nd, 90th P = 2nd, Max P = 3rd
    Final Boss (ST with some adds): 75th P = 6th, 90th P = 6th, Max P = 12th

So: No, aff is not really at the top of the rankings 75th to 100th percentile for ST bosses.

This nerf is probably really more of a "calm-the-community" thing for those that lack brain cells for analytical thinking, but in the big picture won't change much.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. DHs always are in top charts in dungeons and raids vs other melee classes and they need a buff? They are also OP in PvP but they get even more OP? Fucking Blizzard is so retarded I am going to unsub this shit game now.

Quote Originally Posted by kubasniak View Post
    Wow. DHs always are in top charts in dungeons and raids vs other melee classes and they need a buff? They are also OP in PvP but they get even more OP? Fucking Blizzard is so retarded I am going to unsub this shit game now.
    You're an idiot and you should feel like one. Go gather facts before spouting your BS and check Warcraft Logs. DHs are nowhere near the top charts. They're one of the lower performing specs...

1 - you're obviously casual as fuck so why would you even care?
    2 - DH is dog shit dmg atm, worst it has been all x-pac, currently 3rd sport from bottom
    3 - most important the 'buff' was actually a nerf, and most DH are fuckin pissed

enjoy you unsub, dont come back

Quote Originally Posted by flameterix View Post
    Nerfs affliction because of top tier ST and cleave and aoe and m+ and pvp performance.
    Still retarded warlock community on mmo-c cry with every nerf even when locks clearly are broken and the nerfs aren't enough (see 7.2.5). Fuck you idiot.
    Oh look, someone who has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Affliction is decidedly middle of the pack for Single Target, and it will only be worse today. Also, enjoy your forum ban.

Do you have any idea how to check on actual statistics rather than your own personal preference? If you look at the actual data gathered from ToS from warcraftlogs Havoc DH are actually doing the 3rd WORST damage of all dps specs only ahead of Sruvival Hunter and WW Monk.

I suggest next time you do your due diligence and do a little research before spouting off

DH Buffs hahahah what an expansion !

If they want DHs to start using Demons Bite its going to need far more.

frost is at the botton and blizz does nothing about it... that sucks!