Deleted
    It didn't, there were several hours between WF Trilliax and Spellblade (5-6 I think?).

He's prolly talking about his own guild, Limit, as they did reach 4/10 within 3 hours, they just started later than everyone else.

Not exactly sure what point he's trying to make tho as he's comparing Limit with BDG which like I said earlier is a world 50 guild. If sisters took them 30 pulls it will probably take <10 for better guilds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Unfortunately nobody measures unemployment very well, but yes, the majority of people who spend 80+ hours for weeks at a time every new raid are NEETs, and it's not surprising that there are far more of these in areas where you can get by without employment for long periods of time.

What I'd like to see is what happens when you get sponsorships that are sufficient to actually be a justifiable career for top N guilds (not just a random shitty sponsorship for the world 1 guild). The competitions in SC2 / League / DotA are only as interesting as they are because people go hard for big piles of cash, and most seriously competitive things are the same way. Setting the world record for highest skydive? Oh look a massive sponsorship by Red Bull. Olympic competitions? Fat cash from sponsorships. Professional sports? They get paid more than actors, doctors, and the top 0.1% in most STEM fields.

It's too bad PvE competition is hard to turn into a spectator sport. If it could actually pull 100k+ viewers on multiple streams for progression races, it'd be decent advertising for companies to pour money into. But then again, the WoW "hardcore" community is such a bunch of pussies that they're never going to be into doing something like that because "muh strats." It makes me think they don't actually want competition.
    I personally know people from 3 of the top 20 guilds (several in a real life) and most of the people in those guilds have a job. They go to work at 7am, get home at 3pm and eat, start the raid when everyone is there (usually around 3-5pm) and raid to late night, depending on how willing people are. Weekends they go hard as fuck

that's around 40-50 hours + weekends, which overall often clocks to around 80 hours. Europe certainly has an advantage though thanks to the welfare system and more forgiving jobs (you can actually decide your holidays etc), but saying majority of them are neets is just wrong. From experience most of them have jobs, second biggest group are students. I think the working culture of America has a bigger impact since you can't slack off at work as easily

10+ Year Old Account
    < Limit > has assembled their mythic avenger squad.. killed M: Gorath 4min ago
    "When you build it, you love it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    < Limit > All ready now 2/9M... Apparently they too, saw the Demonic Inquisition coming.

Deleted
    Make room, <Limit> is coming through..

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    You've clearly never raided at a decent progression level so cba reading the rest of your post.
    I have, and strategy is literally nothing compared to execution. Even the shittiest strategy can kill a boss if your execution isn't bad.

A lot of retards in this game like to think the strategy matters "guys let's copy Exorsus or Method" when in reality they're all bottom 10% in terms of executing anything and they're beating their heads against a wall until 20 people don't act like autistic monkeys for one pull to kill the boss. Meanwhile top 5 guilds are executing beyond that level within the first few pulls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    No, I mean to say that when SNF started, then gave up, and when we killed the 4th boss was being compared to when BDG started, then killed the 4th boss. I'm comparing the instances not Limit to BDG.
    If SNF didn't try on Spellblade and gave up as you said then fair enough. Although I have a feeling Limit will kill sisters much faster than 3 hours anyway. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

limit already 3/9 lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Invective has on their wowprogress page that they'll be raiding the second servers come up, how is their mythic progression going so far?

Why's everyone so excited about limit? A hardcore cheating guild without any world first finishes.
    Should be cheering for those newcomer guilds

Quote Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
    Since Invective has on their wowprogress page that they'll be raiding the second servers come up, how is their mythic progression going so far?
    from their recruit, they said they will be going for WF on tier 21, which is argus.

they dont have the gears like others guild have, since they started later on nighthold

10+ Year Old Account
    I still call bullshit on Midwinter calling it quits. That time when SNF and Midwinter stepped back, and like half of each made a guild.. then 2wks later NINETY PERCENT of that guild, went to Midwinter. Seems like a lot of activity for a casual guild.

Deleted
    Big dumb Guild 4/9?
    Guess they arent as dumb as would seem.
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2017-06-27 at 09:46 PM.

why doesn't Defective have any kills yet? :Kappa:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Big dumb Guild 4/9? Who are they?
    Just a semi-casual guild (world~50) who decided to dayraid for the lulz to grab the meme boss first kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post
    Just a semi-casual guild (world~50) who decided to dayraid for the lulz to grab the meme boss first kills.
    I would absolutely do this if I were in their guild. Take 1 day off work and get a couple of World Firsts. Even though they are easy bosses, it's still fun to say you got a World First.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    I have, and strategy is literally nothing compared to execution. Even the shittiest strategy can kill a boss if your execution isn't bad.

A lot of retards in this game like to think the strategy matters "guys let's copy Exorsus or Method" when in reality they're all bottom 10% in terms of executing anything and they're beating their heads against a wall until 20 people don't act like autistic monkeys for one pull to kill the boss. Meanwhile top 5 guilds are executing beyond that level within the first few pulls.
    idk what you're on about but "tactics" include knowing the timings of abilities that will happen and how you would deal with it; and is 75% of what you actually end up progressing on. Dps checks/random execution failures slow down your progress on a boss but it's all about getting further then repeating till you are confident you can deal with everything long enough for the boss to die. Give a world first guild a killvideo and they'll kill it in 1/4 of the time.

Doubt you've been killing many bosses pre-video as your attitude reeks of ineptitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post
    Yeah, all those semi-casual world top 50 guilds.