Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I answer then does that make me an accessory?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I don't consider a temp range of 73*F(23*C)-81*F(27*C) to be cold.
    Misunderstood. You want cold.

Then Andorra.

Afghanistan is nice this time of year I hear.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Misunderstood him. Andorra stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Misunderstood. You want cold.

Then Andorra.
    I'll take it!

7+ Year Old Account
    United Arab Emirates if I was allowed to work in Dubai.

Or Cape Verde/Cabo Verde. Already know portuguese and I'm familiar with the culture there. But Brazil and Cape Verde already have extradition treaties, so in your scenario I would be fucked anyway...
    Last edited by Nerdgasm; 2017-06-27 at 11:04 PM.

Just because a country does not have extradition treaty with the US, it does not mean that it won’t extradite you. Countries like Indonesia, UAE, SA and Qatar are not going to risk pissing off the US over a nobody. In fact, I bet very few of the countries on those list would be willing to do that.

We Americans have a tradition of going to Mexico. But that might be over.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Nah these are countries that do not have extradition treaties with the US; they may well have such treaties with other countries though. I'd go to China, I have many friends there and I know I can get a job tomorrow if need be.
    teach me mofo

Well you forgot Switzerland and I would go their. Marc rich did it so could I. Any other place probably it would be Kuwait since one their wealthy and two the most secular country next to omen and Jordan.

All those countries suck. Are there no cold climate non-extradition countries?
    Russia not cold enough? It's on the list and if iirc has some of the coldest temps ever recorded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why isnt France on the list? Roman Polanski shilled out there for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I'm not fluent in non-extradite countries.

Russia.

On topic: Samoa as I didn't see Bora Bora on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Koyoti View Post
    Russia not cold enough? It's on the list and if iirc has some of the coldest temps ever recorded.
    Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    Russia.

On topic: Samoa as I didn't see Bora Bora on the list.
    Already picked Andorra.

Russia.

For reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd
    Are there no cold climate non-extradition countries?
    Mongolia gets a bit nippy, as does the PRC's Northeast.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner
    pretend for a moment.
    Just as a flight of fancy, and going by the list? Let me consult with alternate universe bungee.

Indonesia would probably be nice, I'm already fond of Indonesian food and coffee.

Alternate universe bungee could be comfortable there, but might go with Mongolia instead. Open spaces, lots of meat in the diet, shamanism, and I like the booze. I gather alternate universe bungee's life took a more exotic path and he isn't getting ready to settle down to a quiet family life, so he'd probably appreciate the beautiful women of Mongolia too.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Armenia
    Russia
    Moldova
    Macedonia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cambodia - some of the friendliest people on the planet(now).

Kazakhstan was listed. The capital Astana is the second-coldest in the world during winter, beaten only by Ulan Bator. Though the thing with Central Asian countries is that they are incredibly warm during summer, and freezing during winter. Otherwise, there are places in Afghanistan too, with some mindblowingly tall mountains; can't imagine it being very warm there during summer, but then you'd need something to eat too.

Edit: I think winter in both Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova has the potential to be cold. Russia, with Siberia, of course, check out Novaya Zemlya (might have misspelled) and Franz Joseph isles.
    Last edited by Faenskap; 2017-06-28 at 07:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.