Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    You think this is new? There are sex slaves, Child sex slaves too. This would be an everyday life for young girls if Hillary would be president.

This is the utter DARK SIDE of Liberals. The world does not know. Only, after Trump became president, Pedophile groups that uses child as sex slaves, are getting what they deserve. True Justice finally shows itself with Trump.

Sadly, she is a victim to a corrupt system that is powered by the Power Elites. (Note: The swamp is not yet 100% cleared)
    Even Alex Jones said Pizzagate was made up.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    That obviously does not apply to that ''wumin'' for the usual suspects. I'm going to say it out loud, it's almost like ''rape'' means for the usual suspects ''intercourse between a white girl and a non white men''. They can't fathom that a white boy might commit a rape, and I'm not sure the lack of consent is especially important for them in ''DIRTY FOREIGNERS RAPE WHITE GURL''.
    Coginitive dissonance, do you speak it?

I find it ironic that you've taken positions in past threads that basically say "society doesn't care about rape" but then in another thread you claim that a certain political group weaponizes rape to sell their agenda to the masses.

Do you see the inconsistency? I do. Which is it? If society didn't care about rape, then why would "Neo nazis" use it as a cudgel to bash migrants?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Women don't know what alcohol does or where it is served, they just daintily walk into these fine establishments to talk about tolerance and peace and men immediately surround them and force them to drink booze until they aren't conscious anymore, and then take them back to their rape dens.
    When girls pass out at bars, I drag them back to my den.

Every time I do, the theme song from the SAW films start playing.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2017-06-28 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Buzz off. I clearly said it's the SAME PEOPLE who say the SAME THING in every thread.

Bolded: do you even know what the fuck you are talking about?
    And that graphic is blown out of proportion. From their own website:
    Of those 1,000 rapes, we applied a 10% reporting rate (100)
    Source: http://www.hmic.gov.uk/media/without...t-20061231.pdf
    Page 8: “Estimates from research suggest that between 75 and 95 per cent of rape crimes are never reported to the police.”
    Source:http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/index.cfm?ty=dcdetail&iid=245 (2011 Criminal Victimization Survey): Reported to the police (US): 27% in 2011, 49% in 2010
    So they picked only 10% being reported, despite listing data sets where one shows 5-25% are reported, and the other shows years where 27% and 49% are reported. That's some favourable number picking.

To further cherry pick their data for the graphic:
    Of the 100 rapes reported, 2 are false accusations. The 2% false accusation rate was applied only to the number of reported rapes.
    Source: http://www.ndaa.org/pdf/the_voice_vol_3_no_1_2009.pdf page 2: “when more methodologically rigorous research has been conducted, estimates for the percentage of false reports begin to converge around 2-8%.”
    So despite a 2%-8% range, they pick 2%. Once again, they pick the lowest possible number to best illustrate their point.

And if you want to go even further, if you actually read that report that states "2-8", they actually go through and list a bunch of reports that they consider rigorous enough to be considered valid, and the ranges on those reports is 2.1% to 10.9%, which then they round nicely to 2-8%.

But if you used accurate numbers, it doesn't make nearly as flashy of a picture.
    Last edited by Krastyn; 2017-06-28 at 04:16 AM.

a willing participant doesn't climb out of the second story window to escape. a willing participate doesn't go to a hospital in a middle of the night immediately after climbing out of said window to be subjected to a rape kit (to summarize its a VERY unpleasant procedure), a willing participant doesn't go to a police right after. this is not someone who changed their mind the next day after sobering up.

How do we even know if they were actually raped if they don't report it? How do we know only 2% of them were falsely accused if only that small amount went to trial? That picture is very misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    a willing participant doesn't climb out of the second story window to escape. a willing participate doesn't go to a hospital in a middle of the night immediately after climbing out of said window to be subjected to a rape kit (to summarize its a VERY unpleasant procedure), a willing participant doesn't go to a police right after. this is not someone who changed their mind the next day after sobering up.
    I've seen wasted people do crazier shit.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    When girls pass out at bars, I drag them back to my den.

Every time I do, the theme song from the SAW films start playing.
    I knew I wasn't alone! All the cops that see me on the way back high five me as well.
    Last edited by Post; 2017-06-28 at 04:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

I've seen wasted people do crazier shit.
    you obviously have no bloody clue what is involved in usage of rape kit let alone filing a police report.

you obviously have no bloody clue what is involved in usage of rape kit let alone filing a police report.
    You haven't been around enough wasted people.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If she was raped. It's a horrible thing.
    If she wasn't. Then it's still pretty shitty.

The fact she offed herself pretty much leaves it to permanent speculation though and had he been guilty in doing so she let him off the hook pretty easily. At the same time him being Wealthy doesn't automatically mean the case was "covered" up.

Unfortunate.

I bet the guy would claim Affluenza if it ever went to trial and would get off just like how he got his driving license back after a DUI!

Quote Originally Posted by xbcfgxsuj View Post
    I bet the guy would claim Affluenza if it ever went to trial and would get off just like how he got his driving license back after a DUI!
    They let one of the Duponts off from molesting a 2 year old based on how bad he would have it when he went to jail.

The system is not interested in justice when money is concerned.

You haven't been around enough wasted people.
    sigh.... funny story... according to some more research that I just did, she didn't even get toxicology report done. makes one wonder.. if she were drunk, pretty damn sure they would have gotten it done to hold it against her, but if she wasn't drunk but rather roofied... toxicology report would have provided irrefutable evidence against her rapist and they just... couldn't have that, could they.

and i reiterate. the process that she went to? takes hours on top of hours - alcohol would have stopped having all that effect on her system. moreover, people that wasted? tend not to have their wits to remember all that escaping and reporting and going through rape kits to continue to be able to testify.
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2017-06-28 at 05:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krastyn View Post
    And that graphic is blown out of proportion. From their own website:

So they picked only 10% being reported, despite listing data sets where one shows 5-25% are reported, and the other shows years where 27% and 49% are reported. That's some favourable number picking.

To further cherry pick their data for the graphic:

So despite a 2%-8% range, they pick 2%. Once again, they pick the lowest possible number to best illustrate their point.

And if you want to go even further, if you actually read that report that states "2-8", they actually go through and list a bunch of reports that they consider rigorous enough to be considered valid, and the ranges on those reports is 2.1% to 10.9%, which then they round nicely to 2-8%.

But if you used accurate numbers, it doesn't make nearly as flashy of a picture.
    Don't bother with that one, there are a few people here who think that woman can not do wrong and post feminist propaganda here in order to make their plight seem real.

- - - Updated - - -

sigh.... funny story... according to some more research that I just did, she didn't even get toxicology report done. makes one wonder.. if she were drunk, pretty damn sure they would have gotten it done to hold it against her, but if she wasn't drunk but rather roofied... toxicology report would have provided irrefutable evidence against her rapist and they just... couldn't have that, could they.

and i reiterate. the process that she went to? takes hours on top of hours - alcohol would have stopped having all that effect on her system. moreover, people that wasted? tend not to have their wits to remember all that escaping and reporting and going through rape kits to continue to be able to testify.
    Right, the hospitals are in on it! #tinfoilhat

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Don't bother with that one, there are a few people here who think that woman can not do wrong and post feminist propaganda here in order to make their plight seem real.

- - - Updated - - -

Right, the hospitals are in on it! #tinfoilhat
    becasue your tifoilhat about poor innocent rich boy being perfectly innocent and she just went through years of incredible emotional trauma on top of doing all the things you are supposed to do post rape - you know go to a hospital to have rape kit done then go to a police, and then killing herself what.. to ruin HIS life? is so much more reasonable. /that was sarcasm

but.. looking at your responses.. why do i even bother arguing with you. you are just going to keep denying evidence.
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2017-06-28 at 05:29 AM.

Yup my evil feminist propaganda, where I point out the fact that numerous people in this forum seem to think that rape claims are false claims 100% of the time. My bad.

Deleted
    becasue your tifoilhat about poor innocent rich boy being perfectly innocent and she just went through years of incredible emotional trauma on top of doing all the things you are supposed to do post rape - you know go to a hospital to have rape kit done then go to a police, and then killing herself what.. to ruin HIS life? is so much more reasonable. /that was sarcasm

but.. looking at your responses.. why do i even bother arguing with you. you are just going to keep denying evidence.
    Right, you know he did it because she said so! How wonderful, i guess we should jail people on the word of other people. There was no evidence, just some opinion piece, so you are the one that keeps denying evidence, not me.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup my evil feminist propaganda, where I point out the fact that numerous people in this forum seem to think that rape claims are false claims 100% of the time. My bad.
    Nope, the propaganda on that graph you have shown that got torn apart by someone who actually went through that pile of manure. That is most definitely your bad, and i have seen not one person claiming 100% false claims, i have only hear people saying that it is common practice, and with a 8 to 11% chance that would be something that is common.

You're really going into conspiracy theory mode aren't you?

None of this is proof of anything, she could have made things up, she could have sobered up while getting tested but kept going with the process, etc.

I'm not even saying she wasn't raped, but I'm saying we don't know for sure and I'm glad they didn't jump to conclusions.

Right, you know he did it because she said so! How wonderful, i guess we should jail people on the word of other people. There was no evidence, just some opinion piece, so you are the one that keeps denying evidence, not me.

- - - Updated - - -

no we know he did it because she took every possible step to produce evidence. she did. every. single. thing. they say. you. should do. and I'm not going merely by buzzfeed article. I looked up various sources.

she went to a hospital. immediately - the evidence can be collected within 72 hours (no i don't mean just sperm, we are talking injuries, etc), she went the same night. she filed a police report right after. and what did they do? it was not investigating him, oh no. instead they started to accuse HER of various crimes. they didn't even bloody try, they decided that he must be Innocent, becasue prominent family and all and therefore she must be guilty. as you are doing right now. and people wonder why rape goes under-reported. going through the process (rape kits are NOT pleasant, very VERY thorough gynecological exam is only a fraction of it - the process can take HOURS and is VERY invasive on every level), only to be at best dismissed, at worst - be dragged through the mud on top of already going through trauma of rape itself? you know, seeing what happens to other victims, especially the ones that dare to speak up against powerful rich men..

ugg.

- - - Updated - - -

You're really going into conspiracy theory mode aren't you?

None of this is proof of anything, she could have made things up, she could have sobered up while getting tested but kept going with the process, etc.

I'm not even saying she wasn't raped, but I'm saying we don't know for sure and I'm glad they didn't jump to conclusions.
    oh they jumped to conclusions all right. they jumped to conclusions that she was lying.

why the hell would she have kept going with it? all you are showing is that you have NO clue how the process works. and its not a conspiracy theory either, just stating the facts. tox screen was not performed. why? given her report it should have been if not part of initial examination, at least ordered post police report.

but sure, lets be glad that their witch hunt drove her to goddamnn suicide.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    So... she got shit faced and rather then be a reasonable adult looked for a way to blame others for her poor choices?

Boy, the world really lost a winner here.
    Ladies and gentleman, Exhibit A: The problem in a nutshell. ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Gung-ho cops side with the rapist, rape victim commits suicide
    I hate this shit. It's alleged rapist and alleged rape victim. Stop with this feministic shit.

Just because someone claims they were raped doesn't mean they were. In this day and age false accusations are so common you'd need to either be moronic or sexist to take them as proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    So if you go home with a dude to get a few drinks, hang out a bit, but end up with a dick in your butt because you "drank too much", then you weren't raped? You were drunk so you clearly were willing to get that dick in there.
    You don't get drunk from a few drinks and if she were that drunk people would've noticed it as she left.

She was too drunk to consent to sex but she climed out of his window and made her way out? LOL okay.

Sounds like she was trying to save face and cried rape. It's not a rare thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Buzzfeed also iscovered that in Tuscaloosa, only 10 cases out of 98 sexual assault reports in 2016 were heard by a grand jury, and 12 out of 124 from 2015.

So not only are they only hearing about 10% of sexual assault cases, the cops bully the victims if the alleged assailant is wealthy and powerful.
    I'd rather hear about false rape accusations. You can cry conspiracy theory all that you want, but what I hear is only 10 out of ~100 cases were serious enough to warrant trial. Makes you wonder how many of those were false accusations.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2017-06-28 at 07:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    Crazy the amount of people suggesting this woman was just claiming rape due to shame at having slept with him or some such. If a person was really ashamed or embarrassed about sleeping with someone, why would they drag it out over months/years and make a giant deal about it? You'd think the natural response would be to ignore it and try to move on, not make a federal case out of it.
    Well for one her friends most likely knew that she was raped. Same goes for her family and news tends to spread around the place. Assuming she didn't get raped then it's not hard to imagine a reason for her to keep pushing in that direction. Here are some that seem reasonable to me

1. She wanted the money she could probably get if a settlement was offered to just get this over with
    2. She worried about how she would be treated by her peers if she quit on it too easily as it would make it seem as if it were a fabrication
    3. People were treating her like shit because they thought it was a fabrication so her way to fix it would be to prove that it wasn't so

Also, it only dragged on for 7 months-ish. I'm not familiar with how long it takes to get cases in courts or how they are scheduled but there most likely is a chunk of waiting involved. Taking that into account it doesn't seem like that much of a stretch to keep something going for that long.