Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Will it really be sargeras?

As much as it may make sense within the lore, will they actually make sargeras the final boss? The fact that we have never actually seen him, let alone personally interacted with him in game, and given his overall mass importance to lore, i just cant see him showng up at this point, at least not in legion. But then theres no one else thats been built up to be a final villain. Am i overestimating blizzards storytelling/world building abilities here? will they just shit him out at the end of argus raid?

I'm saying since forever that Sargeras won't be the final boss of Legion, and I'm saying it again here.

Won't even explain it all again. There is literally no argument or suggestion that he is going to be the final boss, apart from people "feeling" that he should die there because legion story should be "closed" for good.

It would just be weird to have an expansion named Legion where all big legion names get killed one by one,Argus under siege and shit.And then two expansions later "oh yeah btw you forgot Sargeras,go kill him pls"

Likely....

After the quest "Deceiver's Downfall", Velen says:

"Now, we must take the Fight to Sargeras himself. Now, it's time to stop the legion".

For proof, see Sodapoppin's stream from yesterday. He completed the quest. :/

So...at this rate...a Sargeras fight is LIKELY....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    I'm saying since forever that Sargeras won't be the final boss of Legion, and I'm saying it again here.

Won't even explain it all again. There is literally no argument or suggestion that he is going to be the final boss, apart from people "feeling" that he should die there because legion story should be "closed" for good.
    Remember the time, when people thought that Kil'jaeden would be the last boss?

Mmm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Likely....

After the quest "Deceiver's Downfall", Velen says:

"Now, we must take the Fight to Sargeras himself. Now, it's time to stop the legion".

For proof, see Sodapoppin's stream from yesterday. He completed the quest. :/

So...at this rate...a Sargeras fight is LIKELY....
    Yes but the real question is will he dies in Argus raid? or will he like maybe become an anti hero and helps us against the void lords?

10+ Year Old Account

And your arguments are based on what... facts that aren't even available yet? Your argument that he isn't is also just based on "feeling".

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Yes but the real question is will he dies in Argus raid? or will he like maybe become an anti hero and helps us against the void lords?
    Sargeras has gone too far, to become an Anti-hero.

Aggramar tried...

Where is he now?

Look at our iLvls.. In the high 900's.

You think they'd pass up killing Sargeras at ilvl 1000?
    Nah.

10+ Year Old Account

I would agree he won't die so fast but reasoning would be nice.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Sargeras has gone too far, to become an Anti-hero.

Aggramar tried...

Where is he now?

Yeah but maybe it will be something like this:

we finally fight Sargeras with all of our might army of the light with Turalyon and Alleria + Velen + Khadgar + Illidan + Lich King and all of the adventurers and Azeroth mightiest heroes. Even with all of that he still defeated us easily then Azeroth somehow awaken to finally empower us or fight him with us somehow then after an epic fight he gets wounded and weakened then suddenly out of no where the void lords start channeling their power to enslave and corrupt the weakened Sargeras and to destroy everything else. Sargeras with the aid of the heroes defeat the void lords at the result of Sargeras dying of course and thats it. Of course this will not be the end of the Void lords. :P
    Last edited by Velshin; 2017-06-28 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I would agree he won't die so fast but reasoning would be nice.
    It's not like he'll ever die for real. We'll do the same thing Aegwynn did, set him back for a few decades.

Deleted
    If sargeras is the final boss either we will lose or sargeras will go into history as the most stupid Titan ever.
    He still has planets full of demons outside of Argus to send against us, so why would he rush to the frontline.

Deleted
    It will be Sargeras one form or another. He is in cocoon state in Argus like our own azeroth. Maybe we will get Deathwing 2.0 where we fight against his body parts, dunno. But endboss for sure.

Sargeras will be the end boss of a Titan-themed expansion, imo. This is just the dismantling of the Burning Legion, his army.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Sargeras will be the end boss of a Titan-themed expansion, imo. This is just the dismantling of the Burning Legion, his army.
    But if you dont kill him he is just going make another army :[

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    will he like maybe become an anti hero and helps us against the void lords?
    Please no. Giving Kil'jaeden a redemption story would have been bad enough, giving Sargeras one would be terrible writing. Sometimes a character can't be redeemed - Sargeras is one such character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Please no. Giving Kil'jaeden a redemption story would have been bad enough, giving Sargeras one would be terrible writing. Sometimes a character can't be redeemed - Sargeras is one such character.
    I can agree with you with Kil'jaeden his redemption where he was just envy of Velen's visions and power I think it just came out of no where but when it comes to Sargeras he had the background and the qualities of being anti hero to be honest let us not forget that he was the Pantheon champion who vanquished many demons and evil of the universe before he became the dark titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will be Sargeras in some form, no use in denying the obvious, the question should be if he dies or not.

Pretty obvious aswell that Blizzard wants to close the Legion arc for good, but that doesn't mean closing Sargeras' arc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    You think they'd pass up killing Sargeras at ilvl 1000?
    If they play it smart, they'll wait until

it's over 9000

which basically means a few more expansions and then, bam, dead Sargy

Anyone else other than Sargeras himself as the final boss of a Burning Legion themed expansion would feel underwhelming, especially as KJ is the mid tier raid final boss.