Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    WTF when did Canada start becoming so uptight. Wonder if those security guards were Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I think she is native indian
    After watching the video... She looks pretty caucasian to me
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    WTF when did Canada start becoming so uptight. Wonder if those security guards were Americans.
    It seems to have been one security guard...that will no longer be working at that mall. This is not a national emergency.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I scrolled down I expected Tennisace to be defending the woman.

Who knew they would be defending the Mall.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    It seems to have been one security guard...that will no longer be working at that mall. This is not a national emergency.
    Yeah, the comment was meant tongue in cheek. Man, some of guys here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post

Well, he probably did a google search on her name, noticed she is has some extra weight on her, and then proceeded to post accordingly. Tenni is a huge fan of the big girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    After watching the video... She looks pretty caucasian to me
    Looking at her instagram she looks goth or whatever it is kids these days do with lots of piercings and makeup.

Not indigenous..

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post

The Mall isn't even defending the incident. The Mall apologized and the Security Guard that kicked her out has been fired.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Looking at her instagram she looks goth or whatever it is kids these days do with lots of piercings and makeup.

Not indigenous..
    That's what I just said Tenn...

10+ Year Old Account
    Suppose I can understand why they might dressed as she is but... I certainly wouldn't complain lol

I've seen worse also

10+ Year Old Account
    The Mall isn't even defending the incident. The Mall apologized and the Security Guard that kicked her out has been fired.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I just said Tenn...
    I was backing you up. Thanks a lot.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    Seems like you could go either way on this, it looks like personal opinion is what decided this.

I don't disagree with them throwing her out because she did dress like a hooker but I mean there are worse things she could have worn.
    Honestly, shopping centre's are allowed to have dress code policies, they are privately owned after all. I have seen worse, sure, but it doesn't change the fact that dressing in such a way is inappropriate regardless. I recall being in a local shopping mall one day a spring or two ago and there was a couple there with their toddler daughter, walking around the mall with no shoes on her feet and wearing a dress. All of a sudden she pisses on the floor and slips on said piss in the same go, because she wasn't wearing a fucking diaper. If you want to talk about inappropriate, that's by FAR the most inappropriate thing I have seen at a mall, not only because the kid didn't have a diaper on, but the blatant disregard for the child's well being by these parents not to mention just walking away from the mess their kid created and not informing mall staff was disgusting. But I'd expect nothing less from generally the most disrespectful race on the planet and that's the Chinese.

It's hard being a nerd. Jerk off to cartoons, hate real girls because their sexiness will always be out of your reach. Tough.

Kildonan Place is located in the Transcona area of Winnipeg. She probably got kicked out for not wearing tiger-striped stirrup pants like all the good girls in "Trashcona" do.

She should be humiliated walking outside looking like that. You can't just roll into public places half naked.

How fat was the woman who complained to security about this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    She should be humiliated walking outside looking like that. You can't just roll into public places half naked.
    Beaches are public places. One can roll up to that public place wearing less.

The mall is private property. You follow their rules as long as they're legal, or you don't go.

Personally I think kicking people out for their clothes is stupid, but that should provoke a boycott at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

I don't know, it's a little trashy. You don't think this kind of stuff happens in Canada.
    I've seen "worse". I don't think she should have been kicked out.

Some of the outdoor malls close to the coast here women wear bikini tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    I've seen "worse". I don't think she should have been kicked out.
    You should open your own mall then and make sure to welcome her and everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    Seems like you could go either way on this, it looks like personal opinion is what decided this.

I don't disagree with them throwing her out because she did dress like a hooker but I mean there are worse things she could have worn.
    Apparently part of her outfit was bought at the mall. If you are going to sell Hooker clothes, expect Hookers to come in and buy them. Heres a tip. They wont be wearing pants suits.

Here we've got Tennisace in his natural habitat of progressiveness and respect for women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.