Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    This is the first time I heard of this theory and its a sound theory seeing as how we found out that Titans are born of world souls.
    Plenty of people called it. here's my post from back in March about it as an example.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post45109739

And I'm sure there's plenty before me. It just made sense.
    Last edited by Nize; 2017-06-29 at 06:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Turaylon is back to sayings hes been at it thousand(s) years.

- - - Updated - - -

Then Alleria shows up from nowhere to help us kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So Turaylon is back to sayings hes been at it thousand(s) years.
    Yeah I actually facepalmed at that, because it is utterly unnecessary, but hey blizz rule of cool.

Be wary once they send you in direction of the army of the light, my char is currently stuck in ptr limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Damn lots of good shit is coming it's way. My guess about 7.3 release might be shortly after blizzcon, for that i am sure for 99%.
    I guarantee you it'll come in August 29th, 77 days after patch 7.2.5

Just like 7.2.5 was exactly 77 days after 7.2
    Just like 7.2 was exactly 77 days after 7.1.5
    Just like 7.1.5 was exactly 77 days after 7.1

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    as said before, that was only in beta and never made it to live.
    Pretty sure that I saw a 7.3 PTR stream few hours ago, with the word "thousand".
    Here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/155155547 @1h28min, then again at 1h30min.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I guarantee you it'll come in August 29th, 77 days after patch 7.2.5

Just like 7.2.5 was exactly 77 days after 7.2
    Just like 7.2 was exactly 77 days after 7.1.5
    Just like 7.1.5 was exactly 77 days after 7.1
    Perhaps. But I think its unlikely they hit 77 days every time. Early to mid September seems more likely for a patch of this scale.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on the size of the first one, I'd say the zones combined will be about twice the size of the Broken shore. Nothing huge, but sizable.

10+ Year Old Account
    So this thing just jumped out at me. Its headpiece was in the ground and we thought it was a weapon. Then it sprung up and attacked us. Cool model anyways.

Reminds me of the portal demons from Diablo 3.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    There were survivors on Argus, hah oh my what a threat the legion is, unable to kill everything on their fortress world, damn blizzard really?
    I just commented on that a page or two back:

"As for people asking how there can be Broken on Argus that aren't in service of the Legion, this seems to be because the Eredar didn't convert all those who were unwilling into demons, but saw fit to use them as degenerating slave labor. Honestly it makes sense from demon perspective to have a breeding population of degenerated mortals around. Not only is it fitting punishment for what they no doubt convinced themselves is treason, but any time you need labor, souls or just something to torture for fun or out of frustration, you can just have your minions go out and round some up. The occasional escapee won't change a culture based on slavery. Especially not a demonic one. "

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Plenty of people called it. here's my post from back in March about it as an example.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post45109739

And I'm sure there's plenty before me. It just made sense.
    I still don't see how it makes sense? Especially now that it turns out Argus has a soul. People are saying it's confirmed now that Sargeras is inside Argus. While in my opinion, this new evidence completely debunks it. I keep arguing that by the lore, there is no evidence that Sargeras' body is anything but fine. But even if it wasn't, it seems Argus has or had a world-soul. Which would mean pretty much any other world would be a better host for Sargeras's world-soul, if he needed one, than this one.

What is this? Behind Lights Hearth? Rainbow crystal thing.

Looks like something representing the old Triumvirate. Red - Kiljaeden, Blue - Archimonde, Pink - Velen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    I hope they have a good reason for Aggramar and Eonar being there, both of them died, a very long time ago, nor would either of them willingly side with Sargeras so it's basically another good guy gone bad plot.
    maybe those are avatars?

- - - Updated - - -

What is this? Behind Lights Hearth? Rainbow crystal thing.

looks like the ata'mal crystals.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/KGZTY pictures of Argus
    Got an EYE-GASM.

Would not it be fun that while we are on Argus, azeroth gots blown up by (Azshara, Void lords ,whatever) and we are stuck in perpetual battle vs planet that is sargeras who is also trapped inside because all his plan was to infuse azeroth titan soul and be rebirthed in..for the lack of better word - flesh.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    Would not it be fun that while we are on Argus, azeroth gots blown up by (Azshara, Void lords ,whatever) and we are stuck in perpetual battle vs planet that is sargeras who is also trapped inside because all his plan was to infuse azeroth titan soul and be rebirthed in..for the lack of better word - flesh.
    Not at all.

So many fucking new models. This is glorious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Last boss is argus Aggramar and Eonar are among the bosses.

varimathras looks so horrifying.
    they completely fucked him over, loving it!

and ye, looking at aggramars model, it seems to be just an avatar.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    I CALLED IT !

Sargeras soul is inside Argus because he lost his physical body when the well of eternity exploded. I said it on mmo-champion when the 7.2 trailer came, kil`jaeden sacrificed his homeworld to use it as temp vessel for sargeras soul until he get a new body, then the ~lore heroes~ bitched about my theory.
    and now, for beat a Titan we can usa another one: Azeroth?

Btw my sign above was created during WoD, during speculation times... at the end I was wrong about a new expantion based on Argus and a new playable race... but at the same time I was right.

Id like to see Aethereal like a new playable race sometimes...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...=72newmodel:26
    Last edited by Tartys; 2017-06-29 at 07:55 AM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

What the fuck is this? Aggrammar and Eonar are dead, their bodies destroyed. How can they be bosses inside a Legion-centered raid?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    No he wants to destroy it and drive it's blade through it.
    scepter of sargeras lore says hi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    What the fuck is this? Aggrammar and Eonar are dead, their bodies destroyed. How can they be bosses inside a Legion-centered raid?
    its an avatar, look at the models.
    if they were bigger it would be shown.

- - - Updated - - -

btw,
    this:

is alleria.

not sylvanas.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    I speculated on this a little back. These are obviously avatars, or they wouldn't be on a scale we could face. But it's still odd. I can see only 2 ways.

1. After Sargeras killed the Titans, he took what remained of their spirits and essence in their broken bodies, and forged these lesser avatars out of it. Which should be possible. It takes only a sliver of a Titan's soul to animate an avatar. Heck, Sargeras' avatar in the tomb is fighting and somewhat talking, even after that sliver left that host.

2. Sargeras noticed Norgannon's spell to hurl the Titans' souls to safety when he inspected the bodies, and reversed the spell, capturing the souls of his fallen brethren. It would explain why the Titans' attempt to merge themselves with Azeroth's Keepers suddenly failed.

Either way, it seems these Titan avatars must in some way hold consciousness of the Titans we assumed dead. Whether they are remnants, or the full Titans in a lesser form. Their true Titan bodies were most certainly destroyed. Until we get the full context, we can only speculate. But I am certainly intrigued.