Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post

What, in the actual fuck?
    Trump: 'I'm gonna be so presidential that you people will be so bored'

...I guess that was fake news too, eh Donald? Or maybe this is what being "presidential" in the US is supposed to look like?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    These tweets absolutely bother Independents and Republicans that held their nose as they voted for him.
    They'll get over it.

Deleted
    Diplomatic, presidential, charismatic.

All key attributes this PoS doesn't possess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    We won't. He'll be out of office before he has the chance to re-up. If only because the country cannot sustain this for 4 years.
    Keep dreamin'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Your defense boils down to willful ignorance and cognitive dissonance... which isn't much of a defense.
    I doubt you comprehend my responses, based on this comment of yours... which is groping for a substantive thought in desperation.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Explain to us the irregularities in his syntax.
    No one but you needs his syntax explained. Stop using the plural when you're the only confused *woke* person in the thread.

His tweet today, as in most days, speaks for itself. He's a 12-year-old manchild.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    We won't. He'll be out of office before he has the chance to re-up. If only because the country cannot sustain this for 4 years.
    I'd like to believe that but not with this congress (unless the democrats gain control in 2018, which I doubt). I fear we are going to have put up with this bullshit until 2020.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post

What, in the actual fuck?
    As it's been said before. We have to consider Donald Trump's as tweet as "official communiqué from the office of the president of the United States"

So the official position of the white house is that Joe Scarborough is a psycho and Mika Brzezinski is low IQ and crazy. Surely they have all the evidences and expert testimonies to back up the statement. Surely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    As it's been said before. We have to consider Donald Trump's as tweet as "official communiqué from the office of the president of the United States"

So the official position of the white house is that Joe Scarborough is a psycho and Mika Brzezinski is low IQ and crazy. Surely they have all the evidences and documents to back up the statement. Surely.
    Yup... any day now the official US policy will be that I'm a "poopy head" for pointing out on Twitter that Trump is an idiot.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Keep dreamin'.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt you comprehend my responses, based on this comment of yours... which is groping for a substantive thought in desperation.
    You basically said Trump voters are willing to overlook anything bad about Trump... which is willful ignorance on their part. It really wasn't that difficult to figure out.

10+ Year Old Account
    You basically said Trump voters are willing to overlook anything bad about Trump...
    No I didn't. I suspect if he was found in bed with a dead girl, he'd probably lose voters/supporters. Not for telling a story about two CNN anchors.

Not looking forward to seeing this discussed for weeks now.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You basically said Trump voters are willing to overlook anything bad about Trump... which is willful ignorance on their part. It really wasn't that difficult to figure out.

i think it might come down between their distrust (or disgust) for Trump and their loyalty to the republican party.

I'm sure many voted in 2016 for Trump more because he was the republican nominee than for Trump himself.
    Then again, Trump might have damage the republican party more than we imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Yeah, nothing got edited - just answer the question. You're against accurately reporting what he said then? That's disgraceful?

- - - Updated - - -

So . . . yeah, I don't even know where to begin. Did you take the Trump Forum Response Class, because this sounds like him.

I mean, you're aware that Trump is the president, and maybe he should, I don't know, start acting like it? Someday? Maybe?
    Now you are not even telling the truth my friend. You edited my quote. I even provided the unedited version.
    No, I am not against "accurately reporting what he said".
    Are you against reporting things out of context and spinning them to fit one's agenda? Or how about reporting thing not entirety so one can spin to it their agenda?
    My original quote again

I in am 100% agreement. It is disgraceful the way he is acting.

It is also disgraceful that the President is treated this way by the press. Even if they don't like the person they should respect the office.
    And the post where you edited out the part where I stated "I in am 100% agreement. It is disgraceful the way he is acting."
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post46307235

Have a wonderday everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Not looking forward to seeing this discussed for weeks now.
    wait a couple of days, something new will happen

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    No I didn't. I suspect if he was found in bed with a dead girl, he'd probably lose voters/supporters. Not for telling a story about two CNN anchors.
    They're morning show MSNBC hosts, not CNN anchors.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least he did not tweet she's bleeding from her wherever... so we should consider this an improvement!

If this goes on this way then by 2024 he will be as polite and eloquent as the Queen of England.

Deleted
    Greatest country in the world...

What an undignified man-child. Why the hell did we elect an internet troll to be the president again?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Now you are not even telling the truth my friend. You edited my quote. I even provided the unedited version.
    No, I am not against "accurately reporting what he said".
    Are you against reporting things out of context and spinning them to fit one's agenda? Or how about reporting thing not entirety so one can spin to it their agenda?
    My original quote again
    I guess you're just confused about your own quote, which you provided yourself twice. So now that you've cleared up your own confusion, can you answer the question? Or do you need more time to process what you say?

Is the press "disgraceful" treating the President this way by accurately reporting what he's saying? Because that's what they are doing with this tweet. Is it wrong for the press to accurately report Trump's statements?

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post

So the official position of the white house is that Joe Scarborough is a psycho and Mika Brzezinski is low IQ and crazy. Surely they have all the evidences and expert testimonies to back up the statement. Surely.
    I didn't notice that, I guess that isn't the "official PotUS" Twitter account. It is his personal account.
    Either way, we hold all citizens accountable for what they post on their social media accounts nowadays. He shouldn't be any different.