Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Can we make a new thread to talk about the real spoilers of 7.3 and instead let this one be about blood elves?
    Ugh.....No....I'll make a new thread discussing belf stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    - The Titan Pantheon have models and are part of the "Antorus, the Burning Throne" raid.
    - Eonar is confirmed to be protected during her fight, meaning she is still on our side essentially. Aggramar is confirmed to be corrupted. The rest of the Pantheon have models but no details.
    - There are friendly Broken on Argus, representing a small faction of Eredar who stayed on Argus but did not side with the Legion. They are led by Hatuun.
    - Void-corrupted Ethereals are apparently all over the place.
    - Void-corrupted Broken make an appearance as well.
    - Turalyon and Alleria reappear, working with the Army of the Light.
    - Varimathras is alive, and has been imprisoned and tortured within Antorus since WotLK.
    - There is an unknown possible Titan named Argus the Unmaker - possibly the Argus world-soul, possibly a Titanic avatar, possibly something else entirely.
    - The Draenei have made their own spacecraft, the Vindicaar. The Army of Light used a Tempest Keep-like satellite vessel known as the Xenedar.

Those are the big ones I can think of.
    Thank you. It would still be nice of this stuff was updated in the original post, however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This is the second and final warning about unrelated content in this thread. Beyond this point, off-topic posts are going to be pruned and/or acted upon.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Ty.
    She will be very happy to find out that her sister is the orc's Leader.
    i really wanna see allerias face when she hears that her sister is undead and the leader of the faction she hates.
    just imagine the glory.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yeah, half of them is purple rather than whole body.

- - - Updated - - -

I would love something completely fresh. Like this for instance:

If mutated alleria looked like this, now that would be cool.
    First of all it is more than just "half of them is purple". Stop trying to be so negative and actually look at the model. Also why would you say you want something completely fresh and then link to something that has been done before? You just want Blizzard to design everything to suit you perfectly apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    i really wanna see allerias face when she hears that her sister is undead and the leader of the faction she hates.
    You think she gives a shit about that after spending who knows how long fighting galatic warfare? Can't wait to see if they fixed the quest to rescue the remaning surivors, i would not be surprised to see orcs from Draenor be part of it.

If anything she'd be more pissed at the scourge for what they did to Sylvanas and her entire kingdom.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-06-29 at 08:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Gladly.

But first, we aren't "dealing with fel". We are dealing with Burning Legion that, so happens, uses fel. Actually, as you yourself said, waging war against fel would be as pointless as waging war agaisnt void, both are elements of fundamental processes of the Universe. Void Lords, however, are beings born of the Void, in contrast to Legion which merely learnt to use the fel and got transformed by it.

For the closest future of WoW, we got 2 villains left - Azshara and N'zoth. Their involvement in WoW's events match the prophecies of Il'gynoth, which still are yet to be fulfilled. I predict involvement of the Lich King, with the development of Death Knight campaign and recent confirmation on Deaths of Chromie that Scourge has woken up and "dead walk in Northrend once more". The Ruby Dragonshrine faces siege from undead. Considering Lich King's connection to the Void, he would fit in expansion with N'zoth.

For the farer future, I predict exploitation of alternate timelines and development of time travel. We already had it once with WoD, so the lore is set. Deaths of Chromie scenario looks like Blizzard checking the reception of time-travel-based storyline in the playerbase, especially after controversies of WoD.

Of course, Blizzard could always surprise us with something like MoP. It surely though won't be a dull and "epic to boredom" story of player-god waging war against abstract concept of Void that created Universe itself.
    So basically you're on the "return of the scourge" bandwagon. I should've known.
    I'm gonna take pleasure in knowing you'll be proven wrong soon when the game does focus on the light vs void conflict. For all I thought you could offer in terms of ideas, you really disappointed me mate.

As for further time-travel / time-flow disruption expansions, I wouldn't wager on seeing one of those again until they've churned out the major story arcs hinted at from the chronicles. They released that media for a reason. Once they're done with that content, they'll start milking their remaining subscribers with the timey-wimey stuff until they make up more lore or decide to shelf the project(or go f2p). We're talking 7-10 years in the future here.

Also, regarding blizz "surprising" players with another MoP, I really don't get the reference. If you take out the Pandas and the Oriental aesthetics of the expansion, it was still heavily rooted within the confines of the Titan/OldGods arc. So the only "surprise" about it was maybe just how influenced it was by Oriental culture. That's it.

What you mean to say or want to say is they take a right where they should take a left and do an expansion on something very much outside the main story arc of the chronicles/wow. As in something completely new, something that takes a break from it all. Again, I wouldn't expect something of the sort for at least 5-6 years from now, if not more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OverFanNisseFrasse View Post
    Alright, I understand the dislike of Brox, but how would you like it then insteed? Any other orc that could potentially be there? Or skip the orcs competetly and give it all to Turalyon and Friends?
    Anyone but retconning an awful character's death. I don't care, at that point, if it's an Orc, or we're stuck with Alliance characters for another patch. Anything to avoid Knaak's characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sykretts View Post
    I'm gonna take pleasure in knowing you'll be proven wrong soon when the game does focus on the light vs void conflict
    You mean just like those people who have been waiting to prove us wrong with their Azshara predictions for the past few expansions now?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    You mean just like those people who have been waiting to prove us wrong with their Azshara predictions for the past few expansions now?
    Did I specifically say it's going to be an azshara /old gods/ Void expansion next? Did I even hint at it? So how do you justify your question?

All I said was the story will move forward with the light vs void conflict (Na'aru and Void Lords exists for a reason.. Na'aru only help us fight the legion because they're pro-life in the cosmos. The void lords aren't. There... conflict.)

Stop pulling baseless statements outta yer buttocks and quoting me. If you want to quote me, make sure it's for an actual reason, like the guy who corrected me about the anduin comic being based in exodar and not the vindicaar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    - The Titan Pantheon have models and are part of the "Antorus, the Burning Throne" raid.
    - Eonar is confirmed to be protected during her fight, meaning she is still on our side essentially. Aggramar is confirmed to be corrupted. The rest of the Pantheon have models but no details.
    - There are friendly Broken on Argus, representing a small faction of Eredar who stayed on Argus but did not side with the Legion. They are led by Hatuun.
    - Void-corrupted Ethereals are apparently all over the place.
    - Void-corrupted Broken make an appearance as well.
    - Turalyon and Alleria reappear, working with the Army of the Light.
    - Varimathras is alive, and has been imprisoned and tortured within Antorus since WotLK.
    - There is an unknown possible Titan named Argus the Unmaker - possibly the Argus world-soul, possibly a Titanic avatar, possibly something else entirely.
    - The Draenei have made their own spacecraft, the Vindicaar. The Army of Light used a Tempest Keep-like satellite vessel known as the Xenedar.

Those are the big ones I can think of.
    I wouldn't be suprised, if Argus The Unmaker for now is an placeholder for Sargeras and blizz got some suprise for us.

Also... New broken model looks cool, allthough i hoped for female broken model too.

10+ Year Old Account
    @sykretts
    Azshara/Old Gods? No. Light v. Void, yes.

I suggest you reread my post a few times before responding. @ me when you get it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    FUCK YES!!!1

This is everything. This is all that I care about. They better not fuck this story up. Tirion died. We cannot lose another paladin. Turalyon must survive this, after all these years he's been fighting the Burning Legion, for him or Alleria to die now somehow, would be more tragic than almost any other story line in WoW that I can think of. I hope Arator meets his father and mother in some great reunion. It will be very touching.

I will be more than pissed if these two don't make it back home.

Fuck, this is just everything I need.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

7+ Year Old Account
    @sykretts
    Azshara/Old Gods? No. Light v. Void, yes.

I suggest you reread my post a few times before responding. @ me when you get it.
    Light vs void is inclusive of azshara/old gods mate. Maybe you should re-read what you write before you do and get so bold about it.

Back on topic, in the first questing zone on Argus, there's a gigantic skeleton of some beast in the background. Anyone have any idea what it could be?
    It kinda resembled the skeleton of galakrond from dragonblight, but I've never heard of Argus being home to the draconic races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Light vs void is inclusive of azshara/old gods mate.
    I never claimed it wasn't? Are you actually struggling to read a very basic response right now?

Here, let me explicitly state the point: The morons on the Azshara fanwank train have been assuring us that she's obviously next for the past few expansions. You're suggesting that the game is going to go in the direction of light v. void soon, and that it's indisputable. Don't make their mistake.

Am guessing Argus the Unmaker is either Sarg or directly related to taking out Sarg through details revealed in the questline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    There won't be "battle against the void". Void and Light are in balance, destruction of one would mean destruction of whole Universe.

Not to mention that the Void has no way of influencing the physical realm in any more significant way than they already do. Their only hope was Dark Titan.
    You can't destroy magic. The only things you can do is convert it (potentially), suppress it, deplete it, push it back or even contain it

But destroy it? I don't think it's possible.

Not even a dark titan could destroy all the light, it would only be a matter of time until the void grows too weak because it's too spread out over the universe and then it's very easy for the light to reconquer those spots. It's the same reason why the void even happened, it's spaces the light previously occupied. Because it was too spread it eventually left areas which later manifested into the void.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    Am guessing Argus the Unmaker is either Sarg or directly related to taking out Sarg through details revealed in the questline.
    I think if it's Sargeras, we'll know virtually nothing until blizzard decides to reveal it.

I think we'll see some hype at gamescon next month, hopefully.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2017-06-29 at 09:23 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I never claimed it wasn't? Are you actually struggling to read a very basic response right now?

Here, let me explicitly state the point: The morons on the Azshara fanwank train have been assuring us that she's obviously next for the past few expansions. You're suggesting that the game is going to go in the direction of light v. void soon, and that it's indisputable. Don't make their mistake.
    And what exactly is wrong with that suggestion my man? The "soon" here can be next couple expansions soon or the blizzard soon of 3-4 expansions down the line. Either way its a safe statement to make.
    Are you really that desperate to just argue with someone right now? You can do better mate. Not taking the bait here on, it'll only get me infracted for going off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    You can't destroy magic. The only things you can do is convert it (potentially), suppress it, deplete it, push it back or even contain it

But destroy it? I don't think it's possible. Not even a dark titan could destroy light magic, because they keep each other in balance.

Not even a dark titan could destroy all the light, it would only be a matter of time until the void grows too weak because it's too spread out over the universe and then it's very easy for the light to reconquer those spots. It's the same reason why the void even happened, it's spaces the light previously occupied because it was too spread and it left gaps where the void could manifest.

- - - Updated - - -

I think if it's Sargeras, we'll know virtually nothing until blizzard decides to reveal it.

I think we'll see some hype at gamescon next month, hopefully.
    Yeah, wouldn't surprise me if they were keeping him under wraps with ToS still warm.

10+ Year Old Account
    And what exactly is wrong with that suggestion my man? The "soon" here can be next couple expansions soon or the blizzard soon of 3-4 expansions down the line. Either way its a safe statement to make.
    Are you really that desperate to just argue with someone right now? You can do better mate. Not taking the bait here on, it'll only get me infracted for going off-topic.
    Oh please, are you now falling back on "soon" not having implications in the current climate?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    If anything she'd be more pissed at the scourge for what they did to Sylvanas and her entire kingdom.
    Huh, just realized she actually has a kingdom to come back to. Turalyon on the other hand... That will be an awkward conversation.