[Theory] Sargeras is hidden from the dungeon journal until Argus is defeated

Sargeras could be hidden entirely from the dungeon journal until your first kill of Argus. Perhaps Sargeras will appear after a cinematic and be a boss without any known and randomized mechanics, making him the hardest boss of all time. The thing is, he isn't supposed to be defeated. Once your entire raid falls defeated, you will be teleported alive by Khadgar to either the Undercity or Stormwind Keep where you all will fight waves of the Burning Legion before you all die.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2017-06-29 at 08:34 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The whole dying thing is only cool if we can't use the character at all after that.

But more realistically, I wouldn't be surprised if Sargeras was mythic only. And seeing how blizzard is pushing everyone into mythic with ToS normal and heroic being the easiest raid of all time, it would make sense to make a more "mythic only but still accessible to many" Sargeras fight.

I think it would be worthy of such a character to only exist in mythic, so we never truly see/fight a weak version of him.

Let it go already guys...

If he isn't datamined by now, there's a good chance he won't appear at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post

If he isn't datamined by now
    This community...I swear
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    The whole dying thing is only cool if we can't use the character at all after that.

But more realistically, I wouldn't be surprised if Sargeras was mythic only. And seeing how blizzard is pushing everyone into mythic with ToS normal and heroic being the easiest raid of all time, it would make sense to make a more "mythic only but still accessible to many" Sargeras fight.

I think it would be worthy of such a character to only exist in mythic, so we never truly see/fight a weak version of him.
    That sounds like a horrible idea. Having a primary story boss be locked behind the highest difficulty only means that most people will be screwed out of finishing the story. It would be like locking Lei Shen behind it, as opposed to Ra-den who was more a side character with additional lore bits.

Deleted
    They probably just haven't implemented him in the journal yet. Would just be the most anti-climatic thing ever to not include him.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    That sounds like a horrible idea. Having a primary story boss be locked behind the highest difficulty only means that most people will be screwed out of finishing the story. It would be like locking Lei Shen behind it, as opposed to Ra-den who was more a side character with additional lore bits.
    No, it's more like the boss only accepts to be challenged by the best, not wasting time with opponents too weak for him to bother.

10+ Year Old Account

as big of a fool as theramoreisthebomb is, i have to fucking laugh at this comment

- - - Updated - - -

why should you have the ability to slay sargeras if you don't have the ability to slay mythic skorpyron smh

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    as big of a fool as theramoreisthebomb is, i have to fucking laugh at this comment

- - - Updated - - -

why should you have the ability to slay sargeras if you don't have the ability to slay mythic skorpyron smh
    Last boss /= Mythic Skorpyron. If you want to piss off everbody who does the quests then sure, lock him away. Otherwise you give the majority an incomplete story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last boss /= Mythic Skorpyron. If you want to piss off everbody who does the quests then sure, lock him away. Otherwise you give the majority an incomplete story.
    if you can't at least kill mythic skorpyron you can't kill the slayer of all titans and master of the burning legion simple as that coach

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

While I agree that it would take away from the story for most players, it would not do the baddest guy in the game justice to be beaten by people AFK in LFR. There are just some limits to what every player can do.