Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    dont see anything wrong with it, that's free speech bud. Makes me like him even more than the chicken shit president we've had previously
    I honestly don't get it.

You'll praise him for behavior we put 3rd graders in time out for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    No.

No no no no no.

If the Donald gets banned from Twitter, he might start a nuclear war with Kazakistan in a tantrum. Let him have his twitter, it might be the only thing saving us from playing Fallout IRL.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Sweden has a president now?
    No, he thinks because he lives in Texas as an immigrant from Sweden, makes him a "confederate" even though he has

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Just curious, does it count as bullying if someone else was a dick first?
    Yes, so since Trump started it, like he always does, then yes he is still the bully here.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how anyone can continue to support this guy. He's the worst of humanity concentrated into an orange, saggy blob. The way he constantly squints his eyes makes him look like he has three mouths, kind of like an orange version of Yogg-Saron, which is appropriate if you think about it. He has a cult around him and he whispers insane stuff into his supporters' ears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, he thinks because he lives in Texas as an immigrant from Sweden, makes him a "confederate" even though he has

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, so since Trump started it, like he always does, then yes he is still the bully here.
    I remember when I was in third grade, the teacher didn't give a shit who started it. I don't care of Joe said mean things about Trump first. If that's the case, then Joe should be criticized appropriately. But that doesn't excuse Trump's behavior either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    I don't know how anyone can continue to support this guy. He's the worst of humanity concentrated into an orange, saggy blob. The way he constantly squints his eyes makes him look like he has three mouths, kind of like an orange version of Yogg-Saron, which is appropriate if you think about it. He has a cult around him and he whispers insane stuff into his supporters' ears.
    I AM THE FIEND OF ORANGE FACES!
    Putin khuliyo

Remember when people were saying things like "the world will respect America again" when Trump was elected.... hows that working out?
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    Remember when people were saying things like "the world will respect America again" when Trump was elected.... hows that working out?
    Not too good. But Trump supporters do not care. They like the isolationist attitude.

Also, I don't think I have seen you post that much and see that you have a quote from me as a sig. That is one of my favorites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    I honestly don't. Trump sure didn't run on that, he was all "America first and ONLY America first". Getting respect was never an issue.

At least that part is going as planned. World relations are horrible, PR is at historic lows, and we're looking at trade deals specifically built to avoid dealing with us. The only country he cock-holstered was Russia and that's about to explode, maybe literally.

If you can find when Trump said that, I'll apologize. But I don't remember that, and you know I write this shit down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Wow. I'm not actually going to say much, for fear of getting infractions. But, I wish you well or whatever guy. Don't be afraid to seek out professional assistance, if you need it. This post is a bit troubling though, so I'll leave you alone.
    Just pointing out, that despite you repeatedly saying you are afraid to get infracted, Skroe is the one who actually got infracted. I also bet when he returns, he won't be posting about his fear of being infracted.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I honestly don't. Trump sure didn't run on that, he was all "America first and ONLY America first". Getting respect was never an issue.

At least that part is going as planned. World relations are horrible, PR is at historic lows, and we're looking at trade deals specifically built to avoid dealing with us. The only country he cock-holstered was Russia and that's about to explode, maybe literally.

If you can find when Trump said that, I'll apologize. But I don't remember that, and you know I write this shit down.
    He actually did say that several times about how our army is in the worst state ever and that Obama was leading from behind and that only he would bring respect back to the US. Also there was his rant on pulling out of the Paris accord about how the world was laughing at us before he came along

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Is this what the left considers victories these days? Sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    He actually did say that several times about how our army is in the worst state ever and that Obama was leading from behind and that only he would bring respect back to the US. Also there was his rant on pulling out of the Paris accord about how the world was laughing at us before he came along
    It may not matter to his supporters, but it does for himself. Remember his trip to europe? when he wasn't in the first row? How he talked about the respect that should be shown to him?

Trump, is just playing with the media, and they gobble it up. Then, they regurgitate it for the masses like a mama bird feeding her hungry chicks with their mouths always agape.

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxpaws View Post
    Trump, is just playing with the media, and they gobble it up. Then, they regurgitate it for the masses like a mama bird feeding her hungry chicks with their mouths always agape.
    ....always agape while screaming.

The oblivious projection in the previous two posts is just so...so great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    The oblivious projection in the previous two posts is just so...so great.
    Trump just went on another twitter rant about it.

- - - Updated - - -

No, he is playing you. Think about what you just said for a minute. How is Trump playing the media? By posting shit on twitter, to which media reacts negatively? Then you reply that the media is full of shit? That's not the media being played...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump just went on another twitter rant about it.

- - - Updated - - -

No, he is playing you. Think about what you just said for a minute. How is Trump playing the media? By posting shit on twitter, to which media reacts negatively? Then you reply that the media is full of shit? That's not the media being played...
    CLEARLY, neither of them is winning from this. Even Charlie Sheen would not call this winning. They are both making a mockery of themselves, and their status and duties to the public.

Happy Fourth of July weekend everybody. Here's the latest from the President as we celebrate the birth of our country...

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Is this what the left considers victories these days?.
    Not sure what it had to do with 'left' ... rationality is spread throughout all the political spectrum.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

And before anyone tries to dismiss them, remember that it was very specifically stated that anything on his Twitter can be considered an official statement by the White House.

Let that sink in for a bit.

7+ Year Old Account

Wait, I thought the media was unfairly harassing trump. Yet now you say he's playing them.

Can you trumplings even keep your victim complex straight?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Is this what the left considers victories these days? Sad.
    Is trump a person that the righties consider a man of honesty, competence, and integrity? Pathetic, and showing.