Poll: Mission table and champions in the next expansion - YES or NO?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Sure, I do not mind getting free gold for tokens.

Champions: yes, definitely. Mostly in form of companions, but with way more interesting role, giving out quests and providing interactions. If we get another "base", then some of them could be assigned to buildings and help out, I liked that about WoD.

Mission table: no, never. No interesting gameplay has ever came from that. It's either one-click-then-wait reward for nothing, or a way to timegate the shit out of you.

It's a complete non-issue to me. The garrison itself is not what ruined WoD, it was the lack of anything else the whole expansion that did. People need to get over themselves. I still wish there was some actual interaction with your champions, but this is an MMO that gets developed at a bare minimum price. No way we will ever see some as in-depth as in a single player game from blizzard.

I think it's great, especially with the app. This even allows me meaningul character progression in my work breaks.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the Legion version of it better than WoD. If they use something similar to Legion or even a better version, I'll be happy with it. They do need to add the follower catch up mechanics earlier though or at the very least give all classes the chance to create follower items. Having some classes with work orders and some without was one of the poor decisions of this expansion.

Legion did well with the mission table, in my opinion. Especially with the implementation of the Legion App, it made it something rewarding to do for your characters when you weren't near your computer.

Deleted
    Only if it's account-wide, and every character of your account plays a role in it (sending an alt on a mission from your main, and being able to help them (creating a WQ for yourself) to reduce the time of the quest).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I almost see that happening, to the point where we can 5 man places to a certain difficulty just with followers and NPCs. Including getting special armour for them. Legion with the Scenarios, NPC support and your Bodyguard seems to point there
    Just, it made me feel like Diablo, really. Hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Do you want to see mission table and champions system in the next expansion?

For me mission table is the worst thing that was ever added to WoW so no I don't want to see it anymore.
    Honestly, I hope they keep with it. I very much enjoy being able to use my phone at work to send out and collect missions. From what I've gathered, alot of people don't seem to realize how lucrative it is to be able to do so. I got concordance on my DK alt that I barely play mainly from AP missions, and making a few thousand gold a day is also pretty nice
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coblade14 View Post
    Mind elaborate on why you think it is THE WORST thing added to WoW?

Personally, I think it is an good addition to the game. It fits the lore of players being army commanders and stuff. The rewards are also really good for the amount of time you spend on it.
    What do you think is the worst thing added to WoW
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's fine in Legion. My only gripe is acquiring the iLvL equipment for them on freshly made characters. If that gear wasn't gated exclusively behind missions or an advancement (which some classes can't get) it would be way better.

You don't really lose out currently by even forgoing doing it every day. Most of the missions stay for 2-3 days, so several clicks on the missions that appeal to you really isn't that annoying.

WoD was fun for the first couple months, but to min/max the garrison you were encouraged to logon several times a day and send out an enormous amount of followers on dozens of missions. Legions is literally between once a day, and once every several days.

Deleted
    I don't dislike it. But they really really need to make it account wide.

Deleted
    I mean realistically I don't care but I don't find it all that engaging with the whole "set it and forget it" style.

The most amazing gameplay in legion is when you get to the point in your class campaign where you need to win 5 garrison missions, one at a time. Thats worth your $60 right there.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

No, please no! There are enough facebook games out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't pretend it's like the worst thing that's ever happened to WoW or something, but I do strongly dislike it. Just something that requires zero skill or thought that you do every single day of an expansion. Sort of like doing the dishes. Do I want to do the dishes? Not really. But I kinda should, so I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    What do you think is the worst thing added to WoW
    Never thought about that. Maybe the voice chat that nobody ever used lol. Nothing game play wise that I find bad, they are all either positive or neutral for me. I guess I'm just a easy guy to please.

Yeah i like it.

It just amuses me how fucking out of touch Blizzard is with reality. They honestly think both garrisons and order halls are what people were clamoring for when they said they wanted housing. And, of course, they're sticking to their guns with the concept rather than accepting that they're completely oblivious fucktards.

So of course there's going to be a variant next expansion.

Deleted
    Dont care.

I see this champion table thing like a mini game like pet battles.
    So as long as it is not needed to and the main focus of the game why not have it in this game if some ppl enjoy it.