Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I have a feeling that Alleria will die tbh, as much as it would suck just after finally meeting her.
    (I really hope we can tattoo our elves like that in the next expansion <.<)

- - - Updated - - -

I think the titan model we saw in the patch stuff is probably going to be Sargeras, I know it's nothing like him at all, but I think Sargeras most likely does not have his own body anymore and that is why he now needs a host to move around. Thus "Argus the unmaker" is likely going to be his spirit inside of that titan.

That is probably why the pantheon is still alive as well, for him to have a number of hosts for his spirit. Illidan was one of them but that failed.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Essence of Sargeras will flow towards Azeroth and find a sadface Thrall, who has no direction in his life without the Doomhammer. A possessed Thrall will end us all.

I like Khadgar, but yeah he could do with an expansion off at this point.

Illidan ending with the legion would be best I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh, he did not free Gul'dan. WE DID. He told us to do what is necessary. We should have just killed the decrepit, paralyzed orc instead. He is just too classy to keep rubbing it in

I liked Khadgar in WoD but in Legion they overused him. And he really did not need to make a pun on every single sentence he says.
    You know what... literally ALL of us know that the Shadow Council and the warlocks were evil. We all knew that Guldan is the one who continued to follow the demons despite the fact that the demon's deception was figured out by Ner'zhul. He willingly sold his people into a slavery with the demons for more power. We all knew he was an evil piece of shit... Why the fuck did we not just kill the shit out of him and Cho'gall when we had the chance in WoD? Khadgar didn't tell us not to, right? I'll take your word that he told us to do what was necessary and not instruct us to free them.. so assuming this: Why the hell DID WE NOT BRUTALLY MURDER THEM?! Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaboostme View Post
    Im down to watch Khadgar die a brutal horrible death. Y'all thought Thrall was annoying, pls.
    Sorry, nobody can top the OG green pickle.

Atleast Khagdar has humor.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    LOL. No, we are gods. Kil'Jaeden couldn't even touch us.

Once we dispatch the Legion, every being in the universe ought to fear us.
    He could touch us, we just defeated him. It doesn't mean he's not a threat. This isn't some binary thing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Here is the quest: http://ptr.wowhead.com/quest=34393/the-portals-power
    He tells us to "do whatever it takes to get Gul'dan to stop his channeling". Which a rational person would translate to: Incinerate the bastard
    Yeah same. Guess we can go tell Taliesin that his theory of Khadgar being a dreadlord is all wrong. We're actually the dreadlords instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Yeah same. Guess we can go tell Taliesin that his theory of Khadgar being a dreadlord is all wrong. We're actually the dreadlords instead.
    What about Jaina? Maybe Jaina is Mal'ganis?

7+ Year Old Account
    Needs vs Wants you mean

Sargeras WANTS to possess Illidan
    From a story structure, Sargeras NEEDS to possess Illidan

Like i said "From a narrative standpoint". Think of it like a movie from a producer

it would be more interesting to see, what failed, be successful this time around

rather than just, HEY YOU. IMMA TRY TO POSSESS YOU NOW BECAUSE ILLIDAN FAILED.
    Soooo shouldn't you say instead, "You WANT to see Illidan get possessed by Sargeras"? I personally find it unecessary. We've already treaded those grounds - you can see it happen in Mythic difficulty or whatever. Illidan's next chapter is to become a General, Light Blessed, and lead an army against the Darkness. The Sargeras possession is a want from you. I don't need it. Illidan doesn't need it. I don't want to fight Illidan Stormrage a third time in a row.

You can say, OH but you're not fighting Illidan you're fighting a possessed Sargeras! I personally do not have a want or a need to fight or even kill Illidan AGAIN

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Illidan got away with it this time, but from a narrative-stand point, the worst should still happen. Would be interesting to see Sargeras still end up possessing Illidan. Would be nostalgic with Medivh.
    I agree, this needs to happen. That way the horde's new leader will not only be Illidan, but ALSO Sargeras. Awwww yisss!!!!

I seem to be the only one that likes khadgar.
    He just seems silly and kinda slightly crazy.

Illidan was entertaining in war3 but in wow he is a bit hollow.