FoF munch prevention

Why can't blizzard add something in to prevent this from happening, Just make it so during WC it doesn't munch your FoF proc???

Does this spec really need anymore simplification? Munching happens, it is inevitable, the best you can do is try to minimize it as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    Does this spec really need anymore simplification? Munching happens, it is inevitable, the best you can do is try to minimize it as much as possible.
    Don't understand how someone wanting to not lose a 2m il to something stupid happening makes them want the class to be more simple.

Deleted
    Maybe a replacement talent for Ice nova or something in T1 talents, maybe a legendary that achieves that or just baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    Hard boss mechanics > a hard "rotation"

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    Don't understand how someone wanting to not lose a 2m il to something stupid happening makes them want the class to be more simple.
    What are you even saying? If you want to remove munching then you want the class to be more simple since you no longer have to alter your rotation at all to avoid munching.

No what are you even saying? Your response is honestly the dumbest thing i've read in awhile.. "Munching happens, it is inevitable, the best you can do is try to minimize it as much as possible." The entire point of this post IS BECAUSE WE DONT WANT IT TO BE INEVITABLE... why the fuck would we want to lose out of a possible extra IL that could extend our iv????? This has nothing to fuckin do with making the god damn spec more simple.. If you are at the point where you have FO up and a flurry proc are you suppose to just wait till FO is done and just stand there??????? because that is the only way you would alter your rotation...aite guys new rotation pop FO and don't cast anything for the entire duration of FO so we don't munch! Jesus

WARNING: this post is borderline flaming. Since you are new, i will not infract. But you have been warned.
    Last edited by The Archmage; 2017-07-02 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Warning

Quote Originally Posted by brbsheepings View Post
    No what are you even saying? Your response is honestly the dumbest thing i've read in awhile.. "Munching happens, it is inevitable, the best you can do is try to minimize it as much as possible." The entire point of this post IS BECAUSE WE DONT WANT IT TO BE INEVITABLE... why the fuck would we want to lose out of a possible extra IL that could extend our iv????? This has nothing to fuckin do with making the god damn spec more simple.. If you are at the point where you have FO up and a flurry proc are you suppose to just wait till FO is done and just stand there??????? because that is the only way you would alter your rotation...aite guys new rotation pop FO and don't cast anything for the entire duration of FO so we don't munch! Jesus
    Calm down spaz. There is so much wrong with your post i don't even know where to start, and i don't feel like repeating myself. I don't think you get frost mage very well, which is pretty pathetic cause it's not complicated.