It'll be interesting to hear what top guilds think of the raid after progression, because for them first 7 weren't challenging and now Avatar isn't hard mechanically, just has a ridicilous dps check, which isn't interesting and only difficult because they're lacking gear. A lot of it's gonna depend on KJ fight i guess.

Mechanically kj seems to have no diference from heroic KJ. But with higher hp pool people cant skip p2 overlapping mechanics with bloodlust plus higher damage which will make the fight harder.

My two cents goes for KJ will be killed faster than fallen avatar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    Mechanically kj seems to have no diference from heroic KJ. But with higher hp pool people cant skip p2 overlapping mechanics with bloodlust plus higher damage which will make the fight harder.
    Did you even read the journal lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    Did you even read the journal lol
    can you tell us something about avatar why its taking so long, did sco unbind his taunt?

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    A boss hard just because you need more gear to do it, is not an amazing design...
    This is the design of almost every challenge in a RPG.

My two cents goes for KJ will be killed faster than fallen avatar.
    There are a bunch of new mechanics, lol and mechanics happening in different phases. (Like singularity in fog of war phase)

sloot back to maiden in about 10 minutes, maybe we will see some avatar on his stream today dont think they would stop streaming if they got to avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    There are a bunch of new mechanics, lol and mechanics happening in different phases. (Like singularity in fog of war phase)
    The ~NEW~ mechanics doesnt change the dynamic of the fight heavily.

So you are saying teleporting the entire raid to a location that the tank reflection is killed, singularity that you will have issues seeing in fog of war, as well as the healer reflection aren't changing the fight dynamic? And reflections in phases they normally aren't?

As well as the obelisk being an insta-kill if clipped by it, forcing movement?

Have you fought the boss yet?

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    sloot back to maiden in about 10 minutes, maybe we will see some avatar on his stream today dont think they would stop streaming if they got to avatar
    if u wanna see avatar just watch china?

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    if u wanna see avatar just watch china?
    already did but more fun with eu/na guild when you can understand what they are saying

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    So you are saying teleporting the entire raid to a location that the tank reflection is killed, singularity that you will have issues seeing in fog of war, as well as the healer reflection aren't changing the fight dynamic? And reflections in phases they normally aren't?

As well as the obelisk being an insta-kill if clipped by it, forcing movement?
    obelisk is easy as hell to be dodged even if you`re the one with the orb kiting job. Tank reflection push can be easily ignored with a non-braindead positioning, the only mechanic think that will need really good raid comunication and positionining is singularity on dark phase ( positioning players in some spots which singularity can spawn )

they took like 3 days to kill mistress with their roster.. i dont think its gonna be anytime soon mate

obelisk is easy as hell to be dodged even if you`re the one with the orb kiting job. Tank reflection push can be easily ignored with a non-braindead positioning, the only mechanic think that will need really good raid comunication and positionining is singularity on dark phase ( positioning players in some spots which singularity can spawn )
    I don't disagree with obelisk being easy to dodge, but when it comes down to it, the ability being insta-kill vs 40% of your HP is jarring. One allows a small mistake while the other doesn't. I do believe that the dynamic of the fight changes completely with the abilities. Will it be as hard as avatar is yet to be seen, but based on the DJ, as well as the assumed 10m enrage timer, I think the fight will take a good time to down. But that's just my opinion, of course.

Meh, it'll be boring - if Method and Exorsus with their ilvl and class stacking can't get through it, than Future is doomed until the video comes out(if there's even a strat outside of "do insane dps and hope everyone gets lucky with procs"), so for the next 2 days they'll just stream countless wipes with almost no progression, it was the same with Nihilum previous tiers.

Deleted
    I do appreciate the way you doubled down on your idiocy after being called out on it.

lmao nagura fighting with slootbag this is hilarious

Deleted
    olololo 8/9 boiz !!!

FatSharkYes did it!

at least change the title of your bait link