Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Yes, he should never have free time. 24 hours a day he should "be doing his job".

Please link all your posts condemning Barry Hussein when he was out doing late night talk shows and reading mean tweets and such, instead of "doing his job".
    That's what he thought about Obama when he spent years bitching about Obama going golfing every once in a while.

Meanwhile he's gone golfing almost every single weekend, and at his own resorts where he profits from money spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    The best part of it so far.
    The clever comebacks prevail.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

You do realize people can have differences of opinion right?
    Sure, however you don't get to have your own facts - you deny all the absolutely blatant evidence about the incompetence of the current POTUS.

He is FACTUALLY incapable of doing the job and that's not open to rational debate.

Opinion is when we talk about someone like Mike Pence, who has almost every opinion against mine in existence - but he would still be capable of doing the job.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    The president of the most powerful western nation is tweeting wrestling memes attacking the free written word.

I sure do hope this is rock bottom, because the progression downwards from that wouldn't be a pretty sight.

Yes, he should never have free time. 24 hours a day he should "be doing his job".

Please link all your posts condemning Barry Hussein when he was out doing late night talk shows and reading mean tweets and such, instead of "doing his job".
    yeah I'll do that, right after I find a fuck to give. is it over here? nope. over there? nope. ah well, what can you do.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Sure, however you don't get to have your own facts - you deny all the absolutely blatant evidence about the incompetence of the current POTUS.

He is FACTUALLY incapable of doing the job and that's not open to rational debate.

Opinion is when we talk about someone like Mike Pence, who has almost every opinion against mine in existence - but he would still be capable of doing the job.
    I like that you get to create your opinions and then claim them as facts, and then magically claim what is and isn't rational, meanwhile I would guess that the vast majority of the community finds your posts quite irrational.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    The president of the most powerful western nation is tweeting wrestling memes attacking the free written word.

I sure do hope this is rock bottom, because the progression downwards from that wouldn't be a pretty sight.
    It's better than having leaders tell it's citizens that Sweden has no culture, and music festivals are being cancelled due to an epidemic of sexual assault and rape occurring at them.

I don't think you know what a fact is. Trump is FACTUALLY doing the job of president. Just because you don't like what he is doing, doesn't mean it isn't getting done.

fact
    fakt/Submit
    noun
    a thing that is indisputably the case.
    "the most commonly known fact about hedgehogs is that they have fleas"

synonyms: reality, actuality, certainty; More
    used in discussing the significance of something that is the case.
    noun: the fact that
    "the real problem facing them is the fact that their funds are being cut"
    a piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
    synonyms: detail, piece of information, particular, item, specific, element, point, factor, feature, characteristic, ingredient, circumstance, aspect, facet; information
    "every fact was double-checked"

o·pin·ion
    əˈpinyən/Submit
    noun
    a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
    "I'm writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance"
    synonyms: belief, judgment, thought(s), (way of) thinking, mind, (point of) view, viewpoint, outlook, attitude, stance, position, perspective, persuasion, standpoint; More
    the beliefs or views of a large number or majority of people about a particular thing.
    "the changing climate of opinion"
    an estimation of the quality or worth of someone or something.
    "I had a higher opinion of myself than I deserved"

I like that you get to create your opinions and then claim them as facts,
    No - I'm using TRUMP as a source, unless you don't think he is trustworthy.

These aren't MY opinions, these are statements and actions by your beloved moron Trump himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I don't think you know what a fact is.
    Of course I do, you even quoted it "a thing that is indisputably the case." ... a verifiable bit of evidence. In this case ALL of it is STRAIGHT from Trump, no 'fake news' to get in the way.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ayo. I know I said that Donkey was going to end doing some dumb shit that would the GOP to dump his ass regardless of Flynngate. I THINK WE'RE WITNESSING THE BEGINNING OF IT.

These people are going to go home face criticism about Wealthcare and how unhinged Donkey has become. They are going to start crunching the numbers in their head, looking at old voter turnouts, and realize that mofo is going to get them fired.

Its all fun and games until seats are on the line.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    One thing is for sure though. We are never going to have a shortage of salt ever again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post

Oh no, this rabbit hole goes a lot deeper. He has hit the point of no return. Question is how many is he going to take with him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    If Democrats are going to block everything Trump can do officially for two years, I'll settle for this. At least we will have been entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Its all fun and games until seats are on the line.
    The sooner Mike Pence and co through the 25th at Trump and take over, the sooner we can get to discussing how bad GoP policies are. You know, normal left/right crap.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no, this rabbit hole goes a lot deeper. He has hit the point of no return. Question is how many is he going to take with him?
    He will NOT be removed from the presidency via impeachment. Not ever. If we keep going down that pointless rabbit hole - then the GoP is stuffed, USA is stuffed and the world is stuffed.

Going the 25th - that's the only way.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sooner Mike Pence and co through the 25th at Trump and take over, the sooner we can get to discussing how bad GoP policies are. You know, normal left/right crap.

- - - Updated - - -

He will NOT be removed from the presidency via impeachment. Not ever. If we keep going down that pointless rabbit hole - then the GoP is stuffed, USA is stuffed and the world is stuffed.

Going the 25th - that's the only way.
    The mistake they made was thinking they could control him, contain him even. Its too late now, they should gotten him in check when he first started contradicting press releases.

The mistake they made was thinking they could control him, contain him even. Its too late now, they should gotten him in check when he first started contradicting press releases.
    Not too late, I've been keeping an eye on a few articles (not enough to post yet) that certain people are preparing the 25th paperwork.

The thing about the 25th - is that it won't impact the GoP poorly, matter of fact - done properly it could make the GoP seem empathetic. Impeachment leads to bad results for the party, 25th - not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not too late, I've been keeping an eye on a few articles (not enough to post yet) that certain people are preparing the 25th paperwork.

The thing about the 25th - is that it won't impact the GoP poorly, matter of fact - done properly it could make the GoP seem empathetic. Impeachment leads to bad results for the party, 25th - not so much.
    Cant really argue the power of the press or spin these days because most people just ignore the other side BUT I dont believe the media (except a few) or the Dems will bother making the distinction between the 25th and impeachment.

I like picturing him sitting in the oval office smiling to himself when he tweets stuff like that.

He actually posted that! I think I just began loving Trump. Wow.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

Cant really argue the power of the press or spin these days because most people just ignore the other side BUT I dont believe the media (except a few) or the Dems will bother making the distinction between the 25th and impeachment.
    However, the 25th can and likely will be spun as a Trump is unwell, feel sad, it wasn't his fault etc etc ... it would last weeks.
    Impeachment is drawn out criminal process over several years... damaging both because of it being criminal and it being long.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Fair analogy. I would argue we are greater than Rome was, but we are in a similar place, and headed for a similar place. At least we can enjoy the show.