High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

Do you agree with Illidan?

This is not a troll thread.. do you agree with him?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    He's right. I'm not prepared.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Agree on what? His favourite type of breakfast?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Hate to be that guy but i hate these threads where OP doesnt offer his opinion and we are left with nothing to go on.

I mean agree on what? His methods?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I agree with his choice of blindfold.

I do agree yes. Thank you for asking.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I think its the "sometimes the hand of fate must be forced" comment followed by opening the portal to Argus. In which case, no.

From a "move the story forward" perspective, it makes sense. From a "realistic" logistical perspective, it doesn't.

We spent an entire expansion trying to close this portal, won a major victory/struck a significant blow in killing KJ, and managed the chase the Legion off the planet. Following that up by opening a direct line of access to a planet swarming with Legion would be counterproductive if it wasn't for our magical plot armor.
    Well, just closing the portal is our defeat. This was in Illidan book. Legion will always find the way to our world and next time there could be no way to seal the portal. Now they are regrouping and we created direct portal to their home base.

Chances are low (in lore), but with artifact weapons, heroes like Illidan and Velen still alive, Army of the Light attacking Argus at the same time and element of surprise - there won't be better opportunity than this.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the same guy who made the thread, "How would you rate Sargeras patch? 0 to 10?". And other sets of vague threads.

And you pre-phase it with, "this is not a troll thread". Don't even add your own opinion. Bruh.
    Last edited by Nachturnal; 2017-07-02 at 10:00 PM.

Legion will win by attrition eventually so hes right to take the fight to them.

He is right : we have sacrificed every fin, what half you ridden ?
    (Seriously, need to be more detailed with the post...Agree with what ?)

#TrollThread

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Well, just closing the portal is our defeat. This was in Illidan book. Legion will always find the way to our world and next time there could be no way to seal the portal. Now they are regrouping and we created direct portal to their home base.

Chances are low (in lore), but with artifact weapons, heroes like Illidan and Velen still alive, Army of the Light attacking Argus at the same time and element of surprise - there won't be better opportunity than this.
    This.

We're at our absolute peak now and everything came together perfectly. Legion is weakened, KJ is dead and who knows if we'll have a chance like that again.
    Time to attack is now and it makes perfect sense.
    Not sure why only Illidan and Velen see this.

No. While I respect the sick tats, I personally would never get them.

10+ Year Old Account
    We are not prepared.

Deleted
    Definitely agreeing with him. Tyrande is hot.

As others pointed out, you might want to write down what you actually thought the moment you created a thread.
    Last edited by mmocd5f6a5c456; 2017-07-02 at 10:49 PM.

Im so tired of Illidans edginess and emo personality. i dont know if i hate him or Khadgar more at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Agree on what? His favourite type of breakfast?
    "When I wake up, I like to start make day with a bowl of 'Crunchie-dans!' The ONLY breakfast with candied flakes of fel and wheat puffs! And remember kids, within each cereal box may hide a lost soul!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    This is not a troll thread.. do you agree with him?

Thanks
    Sorry, a bit vague again on your threads.

Yes, I agree with us not being prepared. Though, so many more questions awaken!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yes,We are not prepared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Posture, Maiev... Posture...

????
    On opening that rift to argus? I was hoping we'd take control of the tomb and use the keystone to reverse the portal to let us invade Argus through it. Now Azeroth instead, is wide open with no choke point. Bad idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since OP has left no clue about what we should be discussing and has also failed to enlighten us after putting up the thread, I'm closing this here.

CLOSED.