Any outlaw players help with logs? (OUTLAW)

Hi,
    I just switched to Rogue as my main (from feral) for ToS. I chose outlaw as its the funnest spec to me and I don't like sub too much, plus it will probably be nerfed. I realize I don't have good legendaries at all for my spec, I still don't have concordance either, but is there any other advice you can give on rotation or anything? Are good legos and concordance that important? I'm currently running SnD as it sims almost 70k higher than RtB/MfD does atm. My rogue is the one named Kaiyâ-Sargeras. Full guild run, heroic.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ghAWMzXbmdCp48Gc

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

There's not too much point in going into great detail at the moment. Your gear is all over the place right now, you will not be capable of much with it. One of your rings is missing an enchant. You need a lot more versatility and less mastery. Get a cof and a frond if you want to play snd, and either 2pc+2pc or 4pc of either set. Even after all that, you won't do much until you get shoulders+ bracers/ring.

You should probably have prepared this rogue better before switching.

Deleted
    500k DPS is way too low for 907 gear even with bad legendaries, so I dug little deeper.

I'm no expert in analyzing logs, but your log under casts says something funny.

Turns out, you don't use SnD at all. So yea, there is your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kijubei View Post

Yes he does, it's in raid buffs, try again ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nupss View Post
    There's not too much point in going into great detail at the moment. Your gear is all over the place right now, you will not be capable of much with it. One of your rings is missing an enchant. You need a lot more versatility and less mastery. Get a cof and a frond if you want to play snd, and either 2pc+2pc or 4pc of either set. Even after all that, you won't do much until you get shoulders+ bracers/ring.

You should probably have prepared this rogue better before switching.
    Yeah it was kind of a spur of the moment thing, they wanted me to switch to rogue. I'm still trying to get frond and CoF, I realize my trinkets are pretty crap for outlaw atm. What versatility should I be aiming for realistically? I've been running sims after every new gear piece and usually it's telling me to get crit/vers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kijubei View Post
    500k DPS is way too low for 907 gear even with bad legendaries, so I dug little deeper.

I'm no expert in analyzing logs, but your log under casts says something funny.

I'm definitely using SnD all fight. I do realize my dps is low for that ilvl. This was the first time I saw any of these fights as well so I am still learning them

Even with bis shoulders+wrists/insignia frond and cof outlaw isn't in a great spot, which was a huge fking let down for me. I spontaneously switched from assass to outlaw for a month, with bis everything basically, and i very quickly switched back after our first tomb run. Sorry to say but if you're gonna play an unoptimized rogue, assass is the way to go. The outlaw rng is not even close to what it once was, but the damage isnt really there.

None of the fights really favor Outlaw tho.
    Some add-cleaving thats okish but nothing where Outlaw should be a clear favorite.
    The ST gap with Sin/Subt got alot smaller but both should still beat Outlaw on equal gear lvls/skill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooberz View Post
    but is there any other advice you can give on rotation or anything? Are good legos and concordance that important? I'm currently running SnD as it sims almost 70k higher than RtB/MfD does atm.
    Rotation is really simple... try to maximize "loaded" SnD uptime.
    Ghostly Strike sims a little bit higher for you also according to raidbots.

As a former Feral, Sin may have a closer gameplay with maybe better overall results... but i also find Outlaw "funnier".
    Last edited by mmocafcf02ba51; 2017-07-03 at 10:07 AM.

I'm just really having a hard time getting CoF or Frond. A WF frond dropped last night in heroic farm on NH, but it was personal loot and the guy wouldn't give it up, even though was a BM Hunter *sad face*

When using SnD you want to maximise the loaded SnD and take advantage of the pandemic effect. This means opening with Ambush > (Saberslash if only 1 combo point) > SnD > CotD + AD > Saberslash/Pistol Proc > SnD (loaded) > normal rotation
    The same when refreshing SnD. Check that you have at least 14 sec of SnD left when you refresh it after casting Adrenaline Rush.

Don't use the pistol procs when you are going to cap on energy or combo points. Since this is a common situation, I find it easier to use the Swordmaster talent instead of Quickdraw for this, but this is more feelcraft that tested data. It also means you can use pistol procs for the 6th combo point.

Deleted
    When using SnD and you dont have the legy wrist, its better to use Ghostly Strike as your T1 tallent.
    You also have t20 2p, meaning you should try to keep that buff up. (90% uptime should be possible)
    Dont use Pistol Shot unless you're at 60 or lower energy when GCD finishes, unless your t20 2p buff is about to fall of.
    Try to get the 10% auto attack dmg bonus ring from that one Dungeon (Court of Stars I believe).
    Try to get CoF trinket as this is a massive dps increase since outlaw rogues rely a lot on the Loaded Dice buffed SnD (or RtB)

On pull this is what i do:
    Ambush, Ghostly Strike, SnD, (wait for 60 energy) pop Adrenaline Rush and Curse of the Dreadblades (and other racials that increase dps), Saber Slash, refresh SnD, Free Pistol Shot to get 5% crit buff, and spam Saber Slash - Run Throughs. After this you're in normal rotation. After each Adrenaline Rush you want to refresh SnD to keep the momentum going regardless of time remaining on your current SnD. After your 2nd Adrenaline Rush, your next (3rd) Adrenaline Rush should be paired with Curse of the Dreadblades in combination with your 2nd pot (if you dont have CoF trinket the timing wil e different). For the rest you can use Vanish after pooling 60 energy to get an Ambush in, but try to be low on combo points when you to this for the extra points from Saber Slash.

Besides this there is not much you can do to improve your dps, try to get better gear, Crit and Vers are generally speaking your best stats, but sim it to be sure.

I do 800k+ dps with 904 ilvl all thanks to those specific items/trinkets, so getting those is a big plus