Unholy DPS Stepping Into Mythic ToS - Logs / Help Requested

As our raid team steps into mythic ToS, we are getting our logs reviewed as we struggled a little more than we should have with Mythic Goroth. We only raid 2 nights and did manage to snag 10/10M NH before patch, but are wanting to find areas of improvement for Tomb. Here are logs from last night, is anyone able to assist with the following raider?

Phiil - Unholy DK

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tzkLbmY9aWPMXRAQ

He did above average so there may not be much besides, get used to the boss, but we are pushing ourselves to identify self improvement areas and hopefully someone is able to suggest some tips Thank you!
    Raid Lead - Resto Druid - twitch.tv/yeslikeagirl

Quote Originally Posted by Broccoliz View Post
    As our raid team steps into mythic ToS, we are getting our logs reviewed as we struggled a little more than we should have with Mythic Goroth. We only raid 2 nights and did manage to snag 10/10M NH before patch, but are wanting to find areas of improvement for Tomb. Here are logs from last night, is anyone able to assist with the following raider?

Phiil - Unholy DK

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tzkLbmY9aWPMXRAQ

He did above average so there may not be much besides, get used to the boss, but we are pushing ourselves to identify self improvement areas and hopefully someone is able to suggest some tips Thank you!
    he's doing ok I guess. A bit low for his ilvl, since I did 1.04M this week at just 919 ilvl and no 4piece, but he's not far off. And he seems to know what stats he needs as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    he does have BiS legendaries and he has 4pc. However, he is only sitting at about 20% haste with that gear. 2pc t19 gave UH DK's infinite runes so it was a haste replacement and haste wasn't needed. 20% haste is a bit low and he wont get as much rune regen as he needs, therefor wont be pumping out armies as fast, and will be starved more. I suggest he go 6pc tier until he can get more haste.

Edit: This is also a first kill, dmg is lower on first kills. You had other low parsing players and 3 dps died. High parsing players are killing goroth in about 4min 30 seconds. The longer the fight goes on the lower the dmg will be.
    Last edited by xeddin; 2017-07-03 at 08:59 PM.

Things I see that have room for improvement;

You didn't have your disease up for the first 15 seconds of the fight.
    You potioned after AOTD/Apocalypse. The server doesn't update pet stats instantly (refreshes every few seconds), so your ghouls get a much harsher penalty for a late pot than your character.
    Your entwined elemental foci gave you only 4 buffs for the entire fight (1 ppm, you basically got robbed of 2); 2 crit, and a haste/mastery stack that ended just as you were entering your AoTD/Apoc/DA potion window. Have better RNG, or use a more consistent trinket for consistent results.
    Your 4th Apocalypse had no followup at all. Mechanics I'd wager.

Disease not up at start.
    Should be able to get CD on AOTD to around 2:15-2:30mins which is a full minute faster than what he got.
    Cold heart stacks should be at 20 before being cast.
    Unholy frenzy should be up almost 100%.
    Missing 2 potential casts of dark transformation.
    Missed a potential cast of apocalypse.
    Possible wounds lost to overcap.
    Capping runic power.