Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Germany wins 1-0. Chile had a bunch of chances, just couldn't get past Ter Stegen

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Germany wins 1-0. Chile had a bunch of chances, just couldn't get past Ter Stegen
    Or the empty goal

At least the cup comes to Europe. Germany with the first lines and these kids will be a monster next year in the World Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    At least the cup comes to Europe. Germany with the first lines and these kids will be a monster next year in the World Cup.
    I was more impressed by their fortitude to be honest. they played a Mourinho type of game the past two games. They will look better when they have their A players though

League Cup / FA Cup - Chelsea v Aston Villa

Calling it now.
    Fair play to the big man. Realises he would be in a relegation battle with Swansea, so he goes to the Championship in an effort to get them promoted.

One last Hurrah for JT

Deleted
    Whos got a hot wife at Villa then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Whos got a hot wife at Villa then?
    I heard Dodgy Dave has the perfect lass for JT.

Deleted
    Conor Hourihane's missus used to be Miss Great Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Conor Hourihane's missus used to be Miss Great Britain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Damn

Deleted

Lacazette had the medical today. 45m quid confirmed. 2 players signed that instantly improve our starting 11 and it's only the first week of July... is this even Arsenal?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Lacazette had the medical today. 45m quid confirmed. 2 players signed that instantly improve our starting 11 and it's only the first week of July... is this even Arsenal?
    You'll lose Sanchez though.

It's basically, two steps forward, three steps back.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    You'll lose Sanchez though.

It's basically, two steps forward, three steps back.
    If City want to give us 50million for a 29 yr old on the last year of his contract and pay him 350 bag a week that's up to them. As long as the 50m goes towards a younger replacement it's all good.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    If City want to give us 50million for a 29 yr old on the last year of his contract and pay him 350 bag a week that's up to them. As long as the 50m goes towards a younger replacement it's all good.
    Sadly as we've come to find out all too often it takes a lot to replace the finished article.

Alexandre will do fine in the Prem, not convinced he suits Arsenal's style but he's not a bad player by any stretch of the imagination - considering some of the horse shit forwards we've had over the years.

Ironically would take Giroud - he'd tear Ligue 1 a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Sadly as we've come to find out all too often it takes a lot to replace the finished article.

Alexandre will do fine in the Prem, not convinced he suits Arsenal's style but he's not a bad player by any stretch of the imagination - considering some of the horse shit forwards we've had over the years.

Ironically would take Giroud - he'd tear Ligue 1 a new one.
    Oh absolutely, I agree with you, 50m doesn't get someone as good as Alexis, but he's also not a god. I don't know who else we're interested in other than Lemar either so we'll just see what happens over the next weeks. City haven't even placed a bid yet but all their fans are going on like they've already signed him.

On Giroud, really hope we keep him. He scores SO often coming off the bench and almost never injured. He's an Arsenal player just not quite an Arsenal starter. Bit like the Ox.

Deleted
    I don't see Sanchez staying - but maybe I'm wrong.
    All about money.

Ozil is a different kettle of fish because nobody wants his lazy ass.

Deleted
    Nearly crying with laughter.

Rangers got put out of the Europa League qualifying by a part time Luxembourg team!

Arsenal sell sanchez to city and they may as well pack it in. Merchandising club nothing more. Bad business letting your star player run down his contract to 1year regardless. Why did you even go there in the first place sanchez.

Spurs new away kit, i like it the blue on blue works nice