Reminder: do your weekly quest of 4 mythics!!!

Dont forget that its easy to do and drops crazy high ilvl. I got a 915 neck and 920 relic from my last 2.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Dont forget that its easy to do and drops crazy high ilvl. I got a 915 neck and 920 relic from my last 2.
    Cool story

B..but....

This is the first one you can do....

Oh....OHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Oh...

Forgot, alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got 950 boots. i was like omfg
    Hi

Can't queue for it, so no.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Can't queue for it, so no.
    It is literally faster to get into a premade mythic group than it is to queue for a heroic dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    It is literally faster to get into a premade mythic group than it is to queue for a heroic dungeon.
    That is literally a lie..

As DPS you easily spend 30+ minutes, attempting to find a group and when you find one, tank and/or healer leaves and you spend 20 more minutes to find a new one..

HC queue is usually less than 10 minutes..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    100% true. Also, you're halfway through a mythic dungeon before the queue for a heroic even pops up.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    That is literally a lie..

As DPS you easily spend 30+ minutes, attempting to find a group and when you find one, tank and/or healer leaves and you spend 20 more minutes to find a new one..

HC queue is usually less than 10 minutes..
    According to my potion buff, it just took me 3.5 minutes to get into an EoA mythic group as a windwalker monk.

EDIT: In the time since I made my last post, I queued for EoA and made it to the second boss. That's, what. 9 minutes?

Deleted
    Mythic MoS+0 x 4.. Done. It took a while to get into a group, mostly because everyone wanted to do it on the first day. Now it might be easier, or just make your own group.

Got myself a 925 Tome of Unraveling Sanity, would recommend and do again.