So i noticed a triggering thread...

And felt there should be an anti triggering one, hopefully.

Legion so far is pretty good, Raids have been coming out fairly quickly and ptr testing while raids are still progressing still feels really strange to me opens up content for those who want it and help iron out major bugs well before live.

There are certainly problems in legion - there isn't much of a point to list them out then list out the good things but on average its well above.
    I have concerns that legion is designed in a busy work system - but it is also a much freer system than we've ever had before.

Everyone remembers the past coloured by major experiences so its much harder to remember the crippling server lag that'd come up sometimes and just cancel out doing anything, you had to farm all the time for anything you wanted and farming wasn't working towards anything but one thing, gold rep.. etc, these days you can go do something and gold will come with the thing you do regardless!

and while lfg is still a bad system on paper its still a much better system than anyone else can come up with.

As a player who left at the end of Wrath start of Cata because i wasn't enjoying the path the game was taking i came back to find goals i wanted to do, and i haven't sat down and thought "man i'd rather be playing something else" I'd felt overwhelmed i've felt annoyed and overjoyed but i log in as much as i can, to progress my goals.

I encourage people to share their good experiences with this expansion so far!
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

No legion is bad everything is bad vanilla wow was the only time the game was good

Adachi from Persona 4 did nothing wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

I'm Triggered.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

People getting triggered triggers me.

OT: I too think the expansion is doing well. There are definitely some "not that amazing" things that have come out, but overall I think it's a great experience with a lot of things to do for people of all levels of difficulty and experience.

Deleted
    Its a good exp. pack.
    Only the story is the problem for me, my faction is not taking part in it what makes me care less about anything going on or what we kill currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    People getting triggered triggers me.

OT: I too think the expansion is doing well. There are definitely some "not that amazing" things that have come out, but overall I think it's a great experience with a lot of things to do for people of all levels of difficulty and experience.
    A coomment of someone triggered by other triggered people triggers me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Its a good exp. pack.
    Only the story is the problem for me, my faction is not taking part in it what makes me care less about anything going on or what we kill currently.
    The Horde is pretty much done and dead. Every leader makes a hot makes the alliance has to clean. lorewise they are fuck3d too.

A coomment of someone triggered by other triggered people triggers me.
    Thank you. I was hoping someone would do that. \o

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    I'm Triggered.

For me Legion is the best expansion to date. I always feel there are things to do. We run m+ with my guild every day, the raids are amazing. Suramar is the most beautiful thing they have ever done. There is already a ton of content and there is more to come. Also the soundtrack...
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think legion is the best expansion since WoTLK. I put BC & WoTLK above it, but its the true successor to wotlk for sure.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    I'm Triggered.
    HAH! I get it....

Deleted
    After WoD, Legion seems very decent actually, in many ways.
    Once someone comes with an addon to hide the swarm of Deathlords/Huntmasters/Highlors zerging my class order hall and someone in Bliz gets an epiphany about WF/TF being a bad idea, I might even call Legion a good xpac, right up there after LK and MoP.

Deleted
    Compared to WoD it is good but in the grand scheme of things filled with too much

RNG
    busywork
    gear inflation
    perpetuated launch content
    content often dropping lower gear than it requires = counting on people wanting that super rare TF proc = M+ as a "success story"

Also it had some of the worst patches/continents ever: 7.2 and the BS with its abysmal storyline that was time-gated as well...

Too much same-old, same-old. Nothing INNOVATIVE in this expansion. And the diablofying process will continue on and on. Next are Rifts, then perhaps difficulty levels applying to the whole game world?
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2017-07-04 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    And the diablofying process will continue on and on. Next are Rifts, then perhaps difficulty levels applying to the whole game world?
    This is my biggest fear. It scares me to death, and could be what makes me actually quit.

I like Legion though. It's just fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    content often dropping lower gear than it requires = counting on people wanting that super rare TF proc = M+ as a "success story"
    Sorry but that is just wrong, and no content has ever dropped "lower gear than it requires".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenatural View Post
    This is my biggest fear. It scares me to death, and could be what makes me actually quit.

I like Legion though. It's just fun to play.
    I understand but I suspect depending on the reaction to it, it may be neutered down or removed.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi