Question Marin Noggenfogger's Lucky Coin PickPocket ??

Idk but i see people pickpocket it back in days but now in 7.2.5 i pp a lot of npc and didnt get single one in suramar like hours and hours farming ...

Do you know anything about it ? isnt it viable anymore or dropchace or which npcs u should pp idk just need help who nows stuff

and no dont wanna change to vault talent for a coin , i just want to hidden sub skin but damn getting dat coin is hard...

I've gotten several since 7.2.5 that I couldn't loot, haven't bothered finding out what it's for yet (got my Rogue to 110 a week ago).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I've gotten several since 7.2.5 that I couldn't loot, haven't bothered finding out what it's for yet (got my Rogue to 110 a week ago).
    You turn it in to Marin Noggenfogger at the class hall and he lets you pick a treasure..... If you have one in your bags you cannot loot a second.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    You turn it in to Marin Noggenfogger at the class hall and he lets you pick a treasure..... If you have one in your bags you cannot loot a second.
    Guessing that's a weekly then, as I've got one in my bags right now and Marin Noggenfogger isn't even there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Guessing that's a weekly then, as I've got one in my bags right now and Marin Noggenfogger isn't even there.
    Not necessarily, I have gotten it multiple times during a week, can't do the turn in if he is out on a follower mission.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Not necessarily, I have gotten it multiple times during a week, can't do the turn in if he is out on a follower mission.
    Huh. I guess I'll check when the mission he's on finishes then.

Back in the OLD DAYS of legion....

so cant i pp anymore i dont get it

He's not there. It's a weekly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by demirc96 View Post
    so cant i pp anymore i dont get it
    Yes you can, I said it pretty clearly in my first post.

Untrue, I farmed the coins (one per pick, hearthed to Dal turned it in, headed back out to pick more until I got my dodger set)
    Farming items for the rogue toys I could have had MANY of these , however you can ONLY have one in your possession at a time soo...many went to waste.
    I got MULTIPLE coins a day
    Turned them all in the same day.
    I KEEP Marin in the vault, he is not worth sending out for me.
    I never have the issue of him not being there....his green ass is perma parked on his loot pile.

Yes you can

You need the Vault to use it. There are plenty of fun items to get from the Vault, including transmog, AP, toys, etc. Marin will show up with a Vault Ticket or a coin even if he's out on a mission. You can only carry one coin at a time.

In order to get the hidden appearance from the Thunder King's vault, you need the Vault from the rogue order hall to get a key, since the keys don't drop from the Isle of Thunder anymore.

Also, you can get many coins per week. When Legion released, the Vault Ticket was a weekly, and the coin was considered an extra chance. They changed that later on, and you can turn in multiple of both tickets and coins.
    Last edited by Destinas; 2017-07-05 at 12:13 AM.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.