Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    it's a little bit weird, isn't it?

Deleted
    I also thought this was going to be about my deteriorating vision, but fear of someone stealing your eyes is on a whole different level :s

Deleted
    You got Asperger?

Seek immediate mental health help if you think anybody is going to try and steal your eyes.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    But it is, if you are questioned by say the police and your avoid eye contact they are more likely to think you are hiding something.
    Nope, that might be one indicator, but you have more if you are lying, and even in that situation it isn't reliable.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The joys of stealing people's eyes. i haven't stolen anybody's eyes in 5 years.

I DO worry about my eyes.
    But it's more about the fact that I'm reaching the age where my sight is definitely going down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last stage of terminal frontal lobe related cancer is a real possibility.

Could also be a sign of schizophrenia or autism. None of these actually make you more intelligent as much as everyone on social media or this forum would like you to believe though.

You are fucked either way, I'd consult a medical doctor as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    when people look in my eyes i feel very uncomfortable because it feel like they will attack me to try and take my eyes... anyone else feel this same?
    See an expert. Seriously. This is not dissing you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naruto mild spoiler.
    Spoiler: 

Like this?

Personally, I have a genuine fear of losing my eyesight, as most of the information I process is through ocular vision. While this stands true to most individuals, some (such as myself) are not so open to new things (or anything social, really), so we like to study stuff before attempting to do stuff or further studying it due to interest.

And just to connect it to the thread, I have no real fear for someone gauging out my eyes (except in the face of criminals/sketchy people capable of doing such), but I have a tendency (rather, a preference) to not looking into other peoples' eyes as I feel uncomfortable doing so.
    Feels just as if people are filming you taking a shower and drying yourself up.
    That tendency includes my closest family (parents and siblings) as well, just to show how bad I am at eye contact.
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2017-07-05 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Minor editing

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you eat your enemy's eyeballs, you can see everything they've ever seen. So the people staring in your eyes? They want to see your life.
    Putin khuliyo

I'd say just look at their nose but this might be more serious than that. Have you been watching too many horror movies lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Well if you eat your enemy's eyeballs, you can see everything they've ever seen. So the people staring in your eyes? They want to see your life.
    Much like eating your heart will allow them to gain your courage. It's a sign of endearment, really. They think you're super brave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another amazing thread from the 16 year old.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I thought this thread was about losing your eyesight as you get older and i was gonna agree but i see its just some weird paranoia thread so i will take my leave!

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    This is actually a sign of austism.
    Not wanting to look someone in the eye can be a sign of autism (can also be a sign of a lot of things)...but not wanting to look someone in the eye because of an irrational belief they are only doing so to pluck your eyes out is paranoia.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Try mixing with tobacco.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No it isn't, and you are neither a psychologist or someone who can tell their asshole from a hole in a tree. The behavior is not indicative of anything on it's own, believe it or not people are actually allowed to have preferences and behavior you don't approve of.
    It's a sign of submissive behaviour. Not really a problem, but fixing it can help someone a big deal.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    When I was younger, probably your age, I could not watch people in the eyes when they talked to me.
    But I didn't fear them taking my eyes or anything. It just happened automatically, and I had to learn not to do it.
    It probably had something to do with me getting beaten up by people in school when I was very young.

It took a long time for me to be able to watch people in the eyes. xD

Also, I dont have autism xD
    Yup most time it has nothing to do with a psychlogical illness, most time its caused by a low self esteem or bullying.
    Also your envirmoent can cause that, in my city here its very commen since we got a loot wannebe ganster turks that beat you up for just looking in there direction.
    To overcome that you need to train yourself, you find alot useful guides on the internet like looking on the top of the nosebone instead of the eyes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    This is actually a sign of austism.
    i checked symptoms of autism, dont fit me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    It's a sign of submissive behaviour. Not really a problem, but fixing it can help someone a big deal.
    No it isn't unless you're like say a gorilla and say you smile too, which is a consistent form of threat and challenge. With humans it is not, and it could be for a variety of conditions, none of which are automatic givens one way or another.

Some people might honestly have say a astigmatism, or eye condition. And honestly if he did have autism, as people keep joking about, I don't think he would be as so aware he would be writing about it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis