Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    I really need to be busier....could do with fewer fantasies of the flesh ^^
    I personally believe that is the key to being found interesting to others. You have to be busy. No one gets excited to learn more about a couch potato.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    I wonder how many people here are so awesome that they get hit on by their choicest fantasy picks so often that they don't ever feel the need to actually do shit in order to meet potential partners.

Why are you shitting on him? Because he talks funny, or because he's the proverbial climbing crab?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I personally believe that is the key to being found interesting to others. You have to be busy. No one gets excited to learn more about a couch potato.
    Which is why I am just not interested in meeting anyone atm, I feel like I can barely hold an interesting conversation or get enthusiastic because there's little to look forward to.

I'm just thankful I have insight enough it's an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    What you linked is even worse.
    NO, what you linked was a scruffy insecure twat trying to get attention, what Anduin linked was a confident man stopping some girls with MUCH better results.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    I wonder how many people here are so awesome that they get hit on by their choicest fantasy picks so often that they don't ever feel the need to actually do shit in order to meet potential partners.

Why are you shitting on him? Because he talks funny, or because he's the proverbial climbing crab?
    Neither, it's because I think his ideas about women will hurt both him and his partners, it's not healthy.

Deleted
    I hope you don't give in to their desperation. I think I saw your picture in the pic thread and the fact you're young and from Eastern-Europe just makes it difficult to avoid those guys. You can only change yourself and where and with who you hang out, going to places where the quality of guys is better and youll be treated with a bit more respect.
    all guys i know do it even those i grow up with and who are in school with me, was with a guy from school 3 weeks and first week we just watch some movies or series and kiss and hug, week 3 he was constantly trying to get me to have sex and then he dont get it he said i was a waste of time to spend time with because no sex

watch movies with friends? always some guy who try to touch and kiss and hope it will be more
    Last edited by mmocb949c9f970; 2017-07-05 at 06:38 PM.

Deleted
    Neither, it's because I think his ideas about women will hurt both him and his partners, it's not healthy.
    Like fucking going out and talking to them. Don't let the door hit you on the way out again.

Deleted
    Like fucking going out and talking to them. Don't let the door hit you on the way out again.
    I'm not the one with this issue, you know.

Seems this thread is swarming with collectivists .

I am sorry to burst your bubble but women are not a class. Each is an individual person and what a woman might like another can hate.

Judging what the guy does and say "this is similar to rape" is very stupid and biggoted.

My cousin got picked up inside a buss and she was in a relationship with the man for 6 years now. Not to mention that this was the way people would hook up before social media.

Now obviously some women don't like it and again its up to the individual woman. But reality is some do. And as long as you're not breaking the law and it works for you do whatever makes you happy and ignore what other people on the internet think because they have no moral authority over you

Deleted

almost all guys in school try to have sex, meet people who are much older than me who who make bad suggestions when i am in outside too not in school it's very bad

Deleted
    I didn't know we were talking about an issue so much as about people shitposting about a dude who's trying to make his life better in reasonable ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    almost all guys in school try to have sex, meet people who are much older than me who who make bad suggestions when i am in outside too not in school it's very bad
    I have no idea what you just said. My condolences I guess, such a horrible thing you're wanted.

Deleted
    I have no idea what you just said. My condolences I guess, such a horrible thing you're wanted.
    he act just like those guys, they just talk to you because they want to have sex with you they dont care what you want and then get angry when you reject them because they are creepy

...being wanted only for your body/looks and your vag is not always a welcome notion...at all...

But to re-iterate; Talking to strangers is not inherently a problem, your intent to just pick people up for sex because they're hot or whatever is what makes it turn to the negative perception in general...because it's incredibly shallow. Sure, some people like that sort of thing, more power to them, generally, people don't. Again, might be influenced by culture. Were I come from we don't generally like PUA approaches.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2017-07-05 at 08:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Jesus, PUA. /cringe
    Arguments?

Likely because on tinder you only get to talk to someone if you both swipe right on each other. You can't just message someone unless you've matched with them.
    Walking away is how people used to swipe left or w/e "not interested" is on the app.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Walking away is how people used to swipe left or w/e "not interested" is on the app.
    If I'm at a shop to buy groceries or clothes or other things then I can't fucking walk away unless I want to leave without buying anything. So, don't approach women in shops, we are there to buy things, not have someone hit on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    The Are-You-A-Creep-If-You-Talk-To-A-Woman-In-Public-Decider.

Are you ugly? Creep.
    Are you hot? Charming and confident.
    yup pretty much this, everyone likes someone attractive to come over and start talking, if you are not then a creep if you are a male, and desperate if female.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    yup pretty much this, everyone likes someone attractive to come over and start talking, if you are not then a creep if you are a male, and desperate if female.
    No, I don't like being hit on when I'm doing grocery shopping or going to work or home from work. It doesn't matter how good looking you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    The Are-You-A-Creep-If-You-Talk-To-A-Woman-In-Public-Decider.

Are you ugly? Creep.
    Are you hot? Charming and confident.
    I'm guessing you must be a creep if you don't understand how to be ugly and not come off as a creeper to women.

Maybe some online personality workshops?

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm at a shop to buy groceries or clothes or other things then I can't fucking walk away unless I want to leave without buying anything. So, don't approach women in shops, we are there to buy things, not have someone hit on us.
    That's a silly generalization and you know it. You mean "don't approach me in shops". Some people are only there for some shopping for sure, but to state that no one wants anyone to approach them in the store is disingenuous at best and laughably wrong at worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    That's a silly generalization and you know it. You mean "don't approach me in shops". Some people are only there for some shopping for sure, but to state that no one wants anyone to approach them in the store is disingenuous, at best and laughably wrong at worst.
    It isn't. It's considered weird to just go up and talk to random people you don't know doing grocery shopping, much more so to hit on them. I know no woman who likes it or looks forward to random people hitting on them when they're just going about doing their daily errands.

Most people are there for shopping.