Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    If she was a Light Lord she wouldn't be able to act the way she did during Ysera's death, as Void Lords (so as well Light Lords) can't influence the physical realm directly.
    Yes they can, that's how they created old God's. They can manifest in our reality just in a weakened state and only for very small amounts of time. It's not like elune came down and built a spaceship, she merely saved the soul of an already dying dragon. If she's the creator of the naaru like the void Lord's created the old God's I'm sure she's powerful enough to save one dragons soul
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Yes they can, that's how they created old God's. They can manifest in our reality just in a weakened state and only for very small amounts of time. It's not like elune came down and built a spaceship, she merely saved the soul of an already dying dragon. If she's the creator of the naaru like the void Lord's created the old God's I'm sure she's powerful enough to save one dragons soul
    It's all assumptions at this point. They send the old gods down but they do the work not personally in this case what Elune did is personally save Ysera.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Ajidehak View Post
    Elune is not the moon? ok nvm

lets just get back to the spoilers. This thread is not for discussing.
    No, she isn't the damn moon. Did you really think elune was LITERALLY the moon? Do you also think elune is an eyeball along with the sun? Or does that not count because tauren aren't as important as night elves? Do you really think velen walked up to tyrande and was like

"Yo the moons a naaru bro" that's religious symbolism. Not to mention, azeroth has two moons
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Are you really determined to create more "sub-threads" everytime a discussion evolves into something?
    For some reason he really, really wants to be OP of a thread. For whatever that's worth to him.

Anyway, to the actual patch: Has somesone on the PTR spotted some kind of Hayven Games reference? Like an NPC or something? Would love to see some kind of recognition on blizzards end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    No, she isn't the damn moon. Did you really think elune was LITERALLY the moon? Do you also think elune is an eyeball along with the sun? Or does that not count because tauren aren't as important as night elves? Do you really think velen walked up to tyrande and was like

"Yo the moons a naaru bro" that's religious symbolism. Not to mention, azeroth has two moons
    What if the Earth Mother is Azeroth's world soul? Checkmate Sargerei.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Yes....Yes I am...

Now, keep this 7.3 Appropriate.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    For some reason he really, really wants to be OP of a thread. For whatever that's worth to him.
    "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" even though I can't say that with a straight face given the context.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Tagachi View Post
    What if the Earth Mother is Azeroth's world soul? Checkmate Sargerei.
    Well, yeah. That theory is pretty much accepted. What the Earthmother is in Tauren beliefs, and what Azeroth is, is clearly overlapping, and can't both me true if they are separate entities. So I think everyone prefers to think of it like that. The only question is where the moons fit in.

As for Elune reaching out if she is a Light God. She should be able to. The Void Lords are able to reach out beyond the void too. Their initial attempts to gain a foothold here is said to have corrupted races. The Old Gods were created because the Titans proved immune to direct corruption like that.
    The strongest of Void Lords are also said to be able to manifest completely for a short time, at extreme costs of matter and energy. But as others have stated, Elune's presence for Ysera seemed more subtle than fully bursting herself into reality.

Faith seems to also matter a lot, where it comes to where these creatures can send their power and influence. Cho-gall seemed a conduit to the Void in WoD, much like Tyrande is for Elune. She and Ysera were also close, at least in the old lore. And she does have the moon as decoration on her head.

1,666 posts?

Let's fix that, shall we?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just checked the PTR too..."No realms are available"

Wonder what the new patch will bring?
    For the Horde!

Icy Veins got into the Invasion Point worlds! I think some are pretty neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are not bringing the realms up tonight, said on twitter, so don't wait.

7+ Year Old Account
    Everyone seen new datamined Varian model?

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    don't you fuck with me.

link it.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Don't fuck with me...

DON'T YOU DO IT!

LOOKING IT UP RN!

DON'T TEST ME, BOI!

- - - Updated - - -

He fucked with me.

*Weeps softly*

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post

Icy Veins got into the Invasion Point worlds! I think some are pretty neat.
    Thanks for the vid.

The invasion point:marsh and islands look awesome. They're definitely not complete yet but they're gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i don't get the yrel hate? don't put all the shittiness of a poorly executed expansion on a decent character from it.
    If Yrel was decent Me'dan was good....

She is the epitome of cringe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's all assumptions at this point. They send the old gods down but they do the work not personally in this case what Elune did is personally save Ysera.
    I'm still confused on where Elune was exactly in the Ysera thing. Ysera was in the dream not the sky ultimately. For all we know it was just her latent power and connection to the ED. If there was a giant hand that came down and pulled her up maybe people would have a point, but it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I'm still confused on where Elune was exactly in the Ysera thing. Ysera was in the dream not the sky ultimately. For all we know it was just her latent power and connection to the ED. If there was a giant hand that came down and pulled her up maybe people would have a point, but it wasn't.
    At Blizzcon, Blizzard said that cinematic was "The manifestation of an ancient Night Elf's goddess", "The manifestation of the goddess to her people all within the veil of an eclipse", "Those long tendrils that she can use, almost like arms, to pick up Ysera and bear her up towards the heaven" and "Her (Ysera)'s eyes gave upon the presence of Elune" so yeah, Elune was there one way or another - at least, that was their idea.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    As requested, the new Varian model: http://imgur.com/wmkEKCP

Looks like he's been void corrupted.

Referring to the 7.3 and Antorus vids: Amazing that for a 12+ year old game, I can still be blown away with the art they put out. Its still the (old) WoW engine, but boy do they milk it for everything its got and deliver results.