Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    So my guild hasnt been logging on for raid night for the second week straight so I decided to try to pug a normal ToS on my rogue. Everything was going ok until I got on discord and this guy started criticizing my talents so I basically told him politely dont worry about it and that this was a normal run and that i will do more than enough DPS. So we down first boss with no problem and i'm doing around 800k+ dps consistenly while this guy is barely doing above 500k+. After we looted the boss I told the guy, so you were saying something about my build? And why are you only doing 500k+ dps as a DH? There might be something wrong with your talents or something bud. Well, I didn't know but I guess he was friend with the raid lead (was he getting boosted?) and then i got the boot and this is why I don't pug raids. Oh and in discord I told them to go **** themselves. I had to do it.
    You deal from a position of power. When you don't, you're subject to those in power. Talk shit, get hit. Nothing to see here other than increasing your post count.

PS. Fix your build.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you acted like an ass and got booted off pug? I don't see anything special here.
    I've been booted off pugs for being an ass too (recently i must add, from heroic Maiden, one girl just couldn't fucking shut up in discord (even midfight, my point of no return was when she died 3 times in a row (yeah, wasted 3 fucking BRs on her) while she was spouting shit like "oops died again lol, i'm such a noob hahaha" i just had to point out that she should either shut up or try LFR, then RL started defending her and i said "attitude like this won't help you crush that pus mate", everyone laughed, i got kicked). Fun stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    the right play here was to do your thing and let your DPS speak for itself. Not rub it in their faces.

I'd probably have kicked OP too. Sit Down, Be Humble.
    The RL's friend should have apologized if you're talking about people being humble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you deserved it to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    If only you kept your mouth shut instead of looking like a counter-asshole. Whoops.

PS: Always check the realm of assholes and the lead before you insult them back.
    My very first "kicked-out-of-a-pug" of ToS normal included 3 wipes on inquisition, RL was a frost mage and two of his friends were frost magi. They laughed at me for "picking" living bomb (yeah, like i'm going to swap my talents for a irrelevant increase in DPS of UM) and playing fire in general (probably didn't realized that i've been on discord whole time) and when one of them died, and two others quickly dropped down to 600k DPS from their 1,2m burst while i remained at 800k i started snarking at them. After 3rd wipe on inquisition and pointing out to them that "they probably would want to respec into shimmer and out of TV because it's too hard for them to keep IV up" i've got kicked. I know that i've got what was coming, but sometimes i just can't myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Good for you OP! I would've done the same. Those who criticize usually are just complete rubbish at the game anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Good?

Dunno what else to say. This is not a blog, etc. etc. Is there something else to discuss?
    This comment is considered spam. This is discussion about World of Warcraft Raids and this has to do with World of Warcraft Raods. Please contribute or get banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you looking for people to feel sorry for you or something? I would of kicked you too for being an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    If only you kept your mouth shut instead of looking like a counter-asshole. Whoops.

PS: Always check the realm of assholes and the lead before you insult them back.
    "Counter-asshole". I love it!

OT: OP, if you would have stopped at politely telling off the random guy that your build was okay due to the numbers you were performing at, and left out being the counter-asshole to the other dude by calling him out on his own underperformance you probably would have been fine.
    Last edited by Pantalaimon; 2017-07-06 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    Are you looking for people to feel sorry for you or something? I would of kicked you too for being an ass.
    can i kick you for not knowing the difference between of and have?
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-07-06 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    You deserved it!
    I don't see why he deserved it...the idiot who did 300k less than he did should get booted...pretty salty move that little douche did getting the OP kicked.

10+ Year Old Account
    As with all of these threads, OP was a prick and got kicked, end of story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    Oh...and the other guy wasn't being a ass criticizing his choices when he was a sub-par players who obviously has no idea what he is talking about.

Both have their faults...but the salty bastard who got him kicked isn't guilt free.

So my guild hasnt been logging on for raid night for the second week straight so I decided to try to pug a normal ToS on my rogue. Everything was going ok until I got on discord and this guy started criticizing my talents so I basically told him politely dont worry about it and that this was a normal run and that i will do more than enough DPS. So we down first boss with no problem and i'm doing around 800k+ dps consistenly while this guy is barely doing above 500k+. After we looted the boss I told the guy, so you were saying something about my build? And why are you only doing 500k+ dps as a DH? There might be something wrong with your talents or something bud. Well, I didn't know but I guess he was friend with the raid lead (was he getting boosted?) and then i got the boot and this is why I don't pug raids. Oh and in discord I told them to go **** themselves. I had to do it.
    Considering you made a thread to tell people how 'cool' you are, I'd say you were more insecure about this than you let on. Regardless of how honest you were in depicting the other side, it's pretty pathetic to make a thread like this to tell people that you told a raid to go fuck themselves after somebody questioned your talent choices.

Maybe you should start drinking Red Bull and smoking candy cigarettes if you want attention.
    Last edited by Dequanacus; 2017-07-06 at 04:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

I've reported you.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Oh...and the other guy wasn't being a ass criticizing his choices when he was a sub-par players who obviously has no idea what he is talking about.

Both have their faults...but the salty bastard who got him kicked isn't guilt free.
    Regardless of how the other party acted, for the OP to make a thread just to talk about how 'epic' he was is pretty pathetic. Not only is none of what he claimed to have done particularly interesting, but that he even considered that anyone would find it praiseworthy is cringy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

I don't see why he deserved it...the idiot who did 300k less than he did should get booted...pretty salty move that little douche did getting the OP kicked.
    While the OP did do more dps, He was still a ass to the other guy. He should have stayed quite and let his dps speak for itself. Even more so in a PUG when he could be RL or friends with RL.

Welcome to Pugging in WoW.

Both people acted like asses, but the OP could have chosen to not to..
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

So .. you talked shit back to the wrong person and was booted? It takes a bigger person to just move on and not say anything and just let your numbers do the talking. Got what you asked for for stooping to his level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    While the OP did do more dps, He was still a ass to the other guy. He should have stayed quite and let his dps speak for itself. Even more so in a PUG when he could be RL or friends with RL.

Welcome to Pugging in WoW.

Both people acted like asses, but the OP could have chosen to not to..
    Both of them should of kept quiet to be honest...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    800k dps oooOOOooHHHhh so good.

Both of them should of kept quiet to be honest...
    I can agree with that, But if the other guy is RL or friends with RL u got to watch what you say.

Like I said welcome to WoW pugging, A huge amount of the time its a shit show ether way.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD