Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    the right play here was to do your thing and let your DPS speak for itself. Not rub it in their faces.

I'd probably have kicked OP too. Sit Down, Be Humble.
    I got royalty and loyalty inside my DNA

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

who cares, just move on to the next normal pug and troll them

I made a YOLO ToS run and some guy (other tank) was bitching about a couple low dps (we were doing fine, one shot) and I told him we'd worry about it if it was still a problem after next boss. This dude proceeds to kick all the top dps/heals and leave and starts telling people that I kicked everyone (he was the only person with assist) and basically poaches my group forcing me to start over.

Now that, that was fun.

OP was just being a douche and arguably got what they deserved. I mean sure, snappy comment about dps. But pressing the issue further and making a huge deal about it? Not cool. Then telling them to fuck off? lol. How much you wanna bet OP pulled boss after getting kicked?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    can i kick you for not knowing the difference between of and have?
    I do that intentionally to bother people.

Deleted
    You are bragging or lamenting?

Nothing like proving a bunch a egotistical nerds wrong. The kick was worth it.

Bad move OP, it's much more satisfying to let the numbers do the talking for you. When you whispered the guy you gave them a reason to kick you for being a jerk.

Back in WoD, I was running HFC on one of my alts. This alt had some pvp gear because it was pretty easy to get. However, this dude in this pug started throwing a fit because I had some pieces of pvp gear (it was only like 3 or 4). I did 4th in damage which was better than he did. Needless to say he stopped talking and that was all I needed.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will close the thread. "Blog" type posts to let out steam does not lead to constructive discussion as seen from all the 4 pages.