Quote Originally Posted by Notzodd4real View Post
    Nah if anything they will fall apart before they ever get a world first on an actual boss that takes skill. Its funny they talk about Invectives leadership when theirs is so poor as well. Let's take a deeper look:

Gm:

Tm Sean -Most toxic/ most hated player in wow history

Officers:

Ataxus - Steals real life money from his guild to pay his rent and take advantage of his handicapped room mate.

Lumi - 20 year old kid who dates and stalks 15 year olds. 0 life experience and 0 skill at the game. Was literally benched every tier until now.

Satch - Single handedly dropped the guilds rank from EN to TOV down 7 ranks by not being able to adapt to tank mechanics on Helya. Also had multiple accounts permanently banned on twitch for threatening to rape the beloved STPeach. Law enforcement may or may not have been involved.

Portables- Truly the most pathetic leech of all. Formerly GM, he was overthrown by his own guild for being a huge piece of dead weight. Also lives in his parents garage and was a former meth addict. If your parents are so poor and can't even afford an actual room for you to live in, you might want to get your shit together and get a job.

If this isn't a recipe for disaster, I don't know what is. The guild will surely implode soon after another repeated failure.
    Sean is a good guy Kappa
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

Deleted
    Nah if anything they will fall apart before they ever get a world first on an actual boss that takes skill. Its funny they talk about Invectives leadership when theirs is so poor as well. Let's take a deeper look:

Gm:

Officers:

Ataxus - Steals real life money from his guild to pay his rent and take advantage of his handicapped room mate.

Lumi - 20 year old kid who dates and stalks 15 year olds. 0 life experience and 0 skill at the game. Was literally benched every tier until now.

Satch - Single handedly dropped the guilds rank from EN to TOV down 7 ranks by not being able to adapt to tank mechanics on Helya. Also had multiple accounts permanently banned on twitch for threatening to rape the beloved STPeach. Law enforcement may or may not have been involved.

Portables- Truly the most pathetic leech of all. Formerly GM, he was overthrown by his own guild for being a huge piece of dead weight. Also lives in his parents garage and was a former meth addict. If your parents are so poor and can't even afford an actual room for you to live in, you might want to get your shit together and get a job.

If this isn't a recipe for disaster, I don't know what is. The guild will surely implode soon after another repeated failure.
    Source?...

Gm:

Officers:

hows invective doing??? *invectives gm* xd

Gm:

Officers:

I raided with Overture back in MoP and in WoD before we broke up before killing Blackhand. I played with TM Sean and Lumi and during my time with them they are fun and great players to raid with. They have different personalities that some people hate because it hurts their feelings and they are offended by it -- also they have the dankest memes in wow. Always going to root for them in the upcoming tiers.

P.S if anyone remembered I was the one that always streamed and kept getting yelled at to stop streaming because of DDoS issues, good times

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Seems like Avatar is one of the hardest tuned bosses ever implemented into the game (ignoring impossible bosses). For some perspective, it took Method 472 attempts to kill Archimonde which isn't that much higher than the Avatar wipe count. Archimonde had really insane tuning as well, while also being more mechanically difficult than Avatar along with having more phases.

So for Avatar to have a similar wipe count it must have had some seriously extreme tuning.
    I guess most of these wipes were before the nerf on Thursday morning though... I bet after that they only had like 40-50 max

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abujan View Post

no tanks?
    But 2 BM Hunters. Pet tanking shenaningans?

In seriousness, they probably had the Ret Pally and one of the warriors tanking, to get more DPS in that kill for the gear.

obviously highly skilled evasion tanks .
    Last edited by Simmias; 2017-07-06 at 05:23 AM.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

10+ Year Old Account
    all im saying is my boy sean went from TM to making it big in Easy while you guys shitpost in this thread, wiping to normal

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Source?...
    There is no source other than his behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    all im saying is my boy sean went from TM to making it big in Easy while you guys shitpost in this thread, wiping to normal
    Holy shit bro, every1 knows nobody's raiding normal in this topic, just mythic raiders with 6\9 minimum here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatelessguy View Post
    Holy shit bro, every1 knows nobody's raiding normal in this topic, just mythic raiders with 6\9 minimum here.
    We are like <twitch chat> 10/9 mystical done.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    I guess most of these wipes were before the nerf on Thursday morning though... I bet after that they only had like 40-50 max
    They killed Maiden on thursday...

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway someone on reddit said that you can no longer solo soak Dark Mark as rogue anymore. Can anyone confirm that?

Deleted
    From a reddit user:
    "Rogue's cloak of shadows now pauses the Dark Marks on Avatar phase 2, instead of just going off and being immuned. The debuff just starts ticking down again as soon as cloak finishes. Essentially you can cloak and immune the dmg/knockback from someone else's mark, but you can't solo soak your own anymore.".
    If this is true, it's absolutely massive. Might not see an Avatar Kill anytime soon....

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    From a reddit user:
    "Rogue's cloak of shadows now pauses the Dark Marks on Avatar phase 2, instead of just going off and being immuned. The debuff just starts ticking down again as soon as cloak finishes. Essentially you can cloak and immune the dmg/knockback from someone else's mark, but you can't solo soak your own anymore.".
    If this is true, it's absolutely massive. Might not see an Avatar Kill anytime soon....
    really? if true, sounds like BS, third boss being buffed after being killed? if they didnt want people to abuse imunnities for soaks, they sholdnt have made Tomb of Soakeras so damn heavy on such mechanics

Blizzard should just make all big mechanics pierce immunities. CoS, Bubble, Ice Block, HoP and Aspect of the Turtle are doing more bad than good for encounter design. Cheat death mechanics for Rogue/Mage as well.

You shouldn't be able to completely ignore boss mechanics on the off chance it targets a Rogue/Paladin/Mage/Hunter.

Desolate host is a good example this tier, in the normal realm the boss applies a debuff that does 6.5m damage when it expires and sends the person to the spirit realm. This damage is shared with anyone near you, so 2-3 people per debuff would have to swap realms. And here comes immunities, not only do they completely ignore the damage, but also skip the part where you swap realms. Our re-kill last night had the normal realm consist of all but 1 person having an Immunity(Resto Shaman lul). It made the fight considerably easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    really? if true, sounds like BS, third boss being buffed after being killed? if they didnt want people to abuse imunnities for soaks, they sholdnt have made Tomb of Soakeras so damn heavy on such mechanics
    Hodir says hello.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Blizzard should just make all big mechanics pierce immunities. CoS, Bubble, Ice Block, HoP and Aspect of the Turtle are doing more bad than good for encounter design. Cheat death mechanics for Rogue/Mage as well.

You shouldn't be able to completely ignore boss mechanics on the off chance it targets a Rogue/Paladin/Mage/Hunter.

Desolate host is a good example this tier, in the normal realm the boss applies a debuff that does 6.5m damage when it expires and sends the person to the spirit realm. This damage is shared with anyone near you, so 2-3 people per debuff would have to swap realms. And here comes immunities, not only do they completely ignore the damage, but also skip the part where you swap realms. Our re-kill last night had the normal realm consist of all but 1 person having an Immunity(Resto Shaman lul). It made the fight considerably easier.
    These things already get their BKB treatment - sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Like piercing shot on the Sisters - your Cauterize doesn't proc, you fall off and die - you have to use your IB if you want to solo it, just like with all other soaking mechanics. The problem with CoS is that it has laughable low cooldown (1,5 min compared to 4 min)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post

That's true, and there is a weird obsession with soaking mechanics in general this tier -- almost every single boss in M ToS requires people to soak something. While it does encourage a lot of personal responsibility, I would rather they re-designed these mechanics in more creative ways.

I think the best compromise is this: soaking mechanics which target random players should pierce immunities (like you say, the RNG involved with whether it targets a Rogue/Pal/Mage/Hunter/HPriest is not good game design), but ground-based soaking mechanics like Armageddon, Touch of Sargeras, Goroth Infernals etc shouldn't pierce immunities as it gives the team more control on coordinating immunities consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    That's true, and there is a weird obsession with soaking mechanics in general this tier -- almost every single boss in M ToS requires people to soak something. While it does encourage a lot of personal responsibility, I would rather they re-designed these mechanics in more creative ways.

I think the best compromise is this: soaking mechanics which target random players should pierce immunities (like you say, the RNG involved with whether it targets a Rogue/Pal/Mage/Hunter/HPriest is not good game design), but ground-based soaking mechanics like Armageddon, Touch of Sargeras, Goroth Infernals etc shouldn't pierce immunities as it gives the team more control on coordinating immunities consistently.
    They definitely went overboard with soaking mechanics this tier. My guess is they thought they're more engaging for the raid rather than just a ranged vs melee thing