Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    If some fucking bird came up to me and started hitting on me while I was shopping for coco pops i'd think they were a mental case. These people are too polite to tell you to fuck off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    What does this even mean? That she shouldn't take things slow if she knows the guy is sexually interested because that's "teasing"?
    If she has no intention of having sex with them then she shouldn't be getting intimate with them like she said she is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Maybe she likes to take her time and be sure. Not everyone likes to hop in bed with just anyone. Maybe she wants to be courted more.
    Yeah, right. She knows what they want, she kisses and gets physical with them but no sex. She's just toying with them. Being a cock tease.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Yeah, right. She knows what they want, she kisses and gets physical with them but no sex. She's just toying with them. Being a cock tease.
    Do you think that you are obligated to have sex with a particular woman, if she makes out with you but you decide that you don't want to fuck her for whatever reason?

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    What you do is practically rape.
    Well, that escalated quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Uhh guys approach girls all of the time.

Source: I am a girl.
    Guys approach girls all the time. But tons of guys don't. At least not in the daytime. It's the same guys that will do it. And it's a very small percentage of men. Even of the ones that do approach, a lot of them will not do it with any regularity, but only when they feel like "they have something to say", making an excuse for not actually approaching women in any capacity that means something. Even the ones that do approach often have no game plan, and end up not knowing what to say, so it leads nowhere because they are relying completely on their looks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    If some fucking bird came up to me and started hitting on me while I was shopping for coco pops i'd think they were a mental case. These people are too polite to tell you to fuck off.
    It's actually a dream of women to be approached like that. It's like in the movies. You don't actually go up to a girl picking out coco pops and say "Hi, would you like to date me?". You start out by being indirect, or even if you go direct, you keep it simple, playful and cocky.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you think that you are obligated to have sex with a particular woman, if she makes out with you but you decide that you don't want to fuck her for whatever reason?
    Not really the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    It's actually a dream of women to be approached like that. It's like in the movies. You don't actually go up to a girl picking out coco pops and say "Hi, would you like to date me?". You start out by being indirect, or even if you go direct, you keep it simple, playful and cocky.
    GLHF with that. Does not work.

"I don't tease", lol. Okay. You know they want to have sex and act like they're going to get it by not putting an end to it sooner, that's teasing. Don't be surprised if one day you come across a guy who doesn't give a shit after you've teased him for a while and takes what he wants.
    That guy would be a rapist.

And hopefully, she'd come from a background where she'd have a couple of bigger, meaner, older brothers to make the creep shit out his teeth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Sadly I dont have the luxury of those (and I want to keep my hearing and vision in public aswell, it's too distracting and dangerous to me)

But yeah, it's a nice signal.
    That's actually not true. People with their earphones in just wanna listen to music. But when an actual human being approaches, they will gladly engage in a conversation. Music can wait. It's just there to pass the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    More than you know, I've done my research long time ago and all of them are saying exactly same things. Most of those things come naturally to me but judging by other posters you're just insecure fat dude that needs others to tell him how to behave like a man.
    You haven't actually pointed out any concrete thing that is wrong with what PUAs are saying. Give me a line. Give me something PUAs say, and then explain, in coherent sentences, why it's wrong. There isn't a single person that has done this in this thread, because no one even knows what they are talking about.

It's hard to take anyone seriously when they think returnofkings.com is a valid source of life or relationship advice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    If someone would persist after that they're going to have a bad time with me.
    Perhaps, not with everyone though. Hence my 25%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Well I kind of have no choice but to do this. Granted I fail horribly at it. Downside of being an ugly cavetroll.

I'm well aware some see this as creepy, but I don't understand WHY, this is the most basic thing humans did since forever..
    What am I suppose to do? Sit on tinder and get ignored for the rest of my life?

Not that it really matters, hasn't exactly worked out for me either way.
    Then you need to troubleshoot. How do the conversations go? At what point are conversations not going so well? What are you doing wrong and what can you do to improve? Studying game and being honest with yourself should provide answers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    I'm curious what you mean by this.

If all you're looking for is sex, then you're not going to know the quality of the sex until you actually have it whether you meet on Tinder or in the grocery store.

If by "quality women" you mean how hot they are, well everyone has different tastes but I've met some of the people my friends have met through Tinder and I'd consider them conventionally attractive.
    I'm not only looking for sex. And the hot women on Tinder are often only there for validation. Why would a hot woman have to resort to Tinder?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    I'm just ugly, all there's to it. No point beating around the bush. I have no problems talking to people, I don't have serious personality problems...I'm just an ugly bastard man.
    I don't believe you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    That guy would be a rapist.

And hopefully, she'd come from a background where she'd have a couple of bigger, meaner, older brothers to make the creep shit out his teeth.
    If you play with fire you're eventually gonna burn yourself.

Hopefully? Sounds pretty white trash.

Deleted

If you play with fire you're eventually gonna burn yourself.
    Exactly, that's why he'd deserve to get curbstomped.

Hopefully? Sounds pretty white trash.

I'm not even American. Stupid to assume only white trash are willing to stand up for victimized family members. I guess any family members you have are open game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    There's a world of difference between doing something like this at a bar or club and doing it at a fucking supermarket or just walking down the street. It's even more okay at some kind of social gathering place like maybe a convention or concert because at least then you likely have some things in common already. Approaching a random woman on the street with these intentions just shows that the only interest you have is in her physical looks.
    Ok, then what if a woman is wearing something, or carrying something around? Let's say she's wearing a shirt of a band you like as well. Then commenting on that would be very similar to striking up a conversation at a convention. You already know you have something in common. But you can do the same thing if you don't like whatever band she's into. You could just walk up to her and say something like "how could you like that band?". With a smile of course. Otherwise she might think you're a jerk.

What if she's in a coffeeshop, and on her table is a book you've read? You already have something in common. You can go up to her and say, hey I've read that book, too, how did you like it?

And soon you'll realize that you don't have to have anything in common, you just need to be able to say something interesting. So you could just as well just say "hey, is that book any good? who wrote this? what other books has he written?". You can talk about what other books you usually read etc. If you are talking to a person that likes to chat, and is interested in what you have to say, now you're in a conversation, and you are given a chance to show that you are interesting enough for this person to keep talking to you and eventually maybe go on a date and get to know each other better.

And you're only in this conversation because you made it happen. Most people think it's weird to just start a conversation nowadays. This isn't how it used to be. It's because of the digital age. Everyone's isolated. Everyone's sitting behind a screen. Even in public. Everyone is in their own safespace. No one wants to step out of the bubble. Don't listen to feminists or incels and let them tell you women don't like to talk to men.

At the end of the day, you have to sit down and think about whether you really lived. Did you seize every moment? Every opportunity? Or were there moments when you wanted to do something, but didn't, because you were afraid. This is why most people don't do this. Not because they think it's weird, but because they are afraid that other people will think they are weird. You can't let what other people think dictate your life. Isn't it ironical, that we are playing a videogame, where we achieve the most heroic feats - we kill dragons, we kill demons, we save the world - but in real life, just the thought of going up to a woman and saying "hi" scares most of us to death. Maybe that is why we play these games. To escape the harsh reality of what kind of cowards we really are. And dream of being something more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    But I wouldn't feel so proud of yourself for getting one number OP. How many girls did you try getting a number from? You're bound to get a few if you keep trying just from girls who feel bad for you.
    Girls don't give their number out to guys they feel bad for. If they are not into you they will just say I have a boyfriend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    By his own admittance, 110. *Facepalm* That's not a good success rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    2 out of 110? I think Ashes has a higher droprate than that.
    Damn. At least he has stamina (if true).
    That's a fair point, but what you do have to keep in mind is that

1) I'm just starting, so this is very normal
    2) A lot of these "approaches" that I've counted started by me asking for directions, and ended after mere seconds because they didn't know and thought that naturally ends the conversation

If I count simply the kind of conversations I had that lasted at least a couple of minutes and where I was able to transition to a more personal chat, it was maybe only around 20.

And I've gotten another number yesterday and a girl actually asked me for my facebook.

So a lot of the "approaches" I did barely took any time and they were just shots in the dark. Because you never know what's inside a person's head. Hell one of the girls I approached yesterday - she was Asian - I asked her about her tablet and if it was any good. She immediately leaned back as if I was a threat to her. Some girls are just unapproachable and you only know after you've tried. A lot of the short approaches are Asian girls that barely speak my language, or English. Some of the approaches are actually girls, where I notice only in the moment I approach her that she's a bit older or not as attractive as I thought, so I'm the one that ends the approach prematurely. Problem is you often don't know how old the person looks or how hot she is until they are very close to you, so you often have to make the decision to approach before you know that. Good thing is, with an indirect opener, you can always just cut the conversation short in a natural way.

I don't even consider my rejections a waste of time. Often I've still had a great conversation with a cute girl.

You guys are just too negative. Cheer up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    Now you're just quoting Illidan....... :-)
    One of the best moments in Warcraft history.

And it's so true.

Often people think things will just happen. That they just have to lead their life and everything will fall into place. Maybe if you are really lucky, yeah. But for most people, you have to become active. You have to go out and do. Otherwise this just leads to inaction.

You are not going to become a stud by waiting for it to happen. Every man secretly wants to lead a playboy lifestyle, they just don't think that they ever will, so they buried that dream. We are all obsessed with sex and women, it's in our DNA. It's evolution. It's how we survived.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Tinder definitely isn't for those that can't face rejection. If you never get any matches or very few on tinder then that says a lot about your attractiveness and is a pretty blow to someones self-esteem if they never get any matches.
    You have it all backwards. You can't possibly think that the rejection from a dating app, that you most likely use within your own home when you are alone and no one is watching you, is bigger than the rejection you face when you approach a girl on the street, in person, face to face, when everybody else is watching, and she either walks past you without saying anything or just flat out tells you no, in front of tons of people. You can't possibly think the first one takes more courage than the second one. Hiding behind a screen is always easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Photoshop? People on tinder are not pros at photoshop, they can't make fat look thin.
    Get someone else to do it? You think Kim Kardashian is good at photoshop? For some reason her images are still photoshopped. People use photoshop to make themselves look better, it's well-known. And there are also tricks you can use with using certain angles etc. You really have no idea.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-07-06 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Exactly, that's why he'd deserve to get curbstomped.

I'm not even American. Stupid to assume only white trash are willing to stand up for victimized family members. I guess any family members you have are open game.
    What does American have to do with white trash? White trash exists all over the globe and didn't originate here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I don't really talk to anyone unless they talk to me first unless I absolutely have to, that way they can pretend to not know me if they dont feel chatty or are in a hurry.
    Plus because of my family, job, and/or from my youth pretty much everyone in my city knows me and I'm bad with names and feel bad if I forget a persons name or don't remember them at all.

I guess I could try it in a different city but a less than 1% success rate seems pretty shitty.
    Roosh V, who uses more indirect game, estimates that the chance for someone that is experienced enough and isn't a fat slob like me, and is well-groomed, is at about 5% with approaching women in the street. And approaching women in the street is the hardest part of daygame. It gets easier when you are doing it in places like coffeeshops, at least in countries like America. Tom Torero, who uses direct game, says that he on average gets 1 number out of every 3 approaches, and that out of 10 numbers he gets, 1 leads to sex. So that would be 30 approaches to end up in bed with a woman, on average. Now with a chance of 3,33%, that is slightly lower than Roosh's 5% chance through indirect game. However, some people just like it more because it fits their personality to just lay their cock and balls on the table and make it obvious you are sexually interested in a girl. However this is all on average, for average-looking people with good gaming skills. Lower chances if you lack in any area in the beginning are normal. If you improve upon your looks, and over time you improve upon your skills, you will see results. Inevitably. But yeah, even then, you might have to talk to a lot of women to get sex, but believe me, 20-30 approaches are reached faster than you think. Especially if you are extremely motivated, because you think about sex all the time.

Cocky is a big gamble. Some women will like it and others will think you're conceited.

Playful and confident is generally a better approach.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhh guys approach girls all of the time.

Source: I am a girl.
    My wife is constantly complaining to me about men coming up to her and acting as if she owes them her time.

It's not being approached that bothers her so much as the attitude of entitlement and the way they get shitty when she brushes them off. Like she's the one being rude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Roosh V, who uses more indirect game, estimates that the chance for someone that is experienced enough and isn't a fat slob like me, and is well-groomed, is at about 5% with approaching women in the street.
    You mean Roosh V the founder of returnofkings.com who promotes the idea of legalizing rape?