Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I love how guys like you shit on people that actually have the guts to walk up to a woman in real life and say hi, yet people like you will validate a woman on an internet forum and tell her how cute and beautiful she is. You secretly want to have the balls to walk up to a woman in real life and do that, but you can't, because your fear of rejection is bigger than the fear of living to the rest of your days without actually having lived at all.
    Beautiful, 10/10!

Wish I could put this in my sig but it's a lil unwieldy.

Deleted
    The fuck dude......This is beyond the known levels of creep. Holy shit.

The troll level of this thread just crit over 9000!

Nice work, this has been a hilarious read.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It is the exact same thing. You are not entitled to sex, period. And it isn't the 50s anymore--if she didn't have sex with you, it's because she didn't want to. Maybe you didn't try hard enough, or she remembered she has a boyfriend at home, or she suddenly realized you remind her of her brother. In any case, dust yourself off and try again.
    Absolutely not. A woman who does that hasn't been teasing me for weeks. She has been teasing the guys for weeks only to deny them later on, the least she could do is let them get something out of it at least once.

1) get some $$$
    2) buy a huge yacht
    3) ram the said yacht into the nearest port
    4) start a crazy party with local politicians and hot chicks
    5) pick the hottest chick and start a relationship with her
    6) you win!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Absolutely not. A woman who does that hasn't been teasing me for weeks. She has been teasing the guys for weeks only to deny them later on, the least she could do is let them get something out of it at least once.

No. She has no obligation to give anything to your guys. they are just idiots when this was going on for weeks. After weeks shes either my girlfriend or I walked away long ago.
    Entitled males like your are funny. Flirting is not work, you don't insert hours and get recompensation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    all guys i know do it even those i grow up with and who are in school with me, was with a guy from school 3 weeks and first week we just watch some movies or series and kiss and hug, week 3 he was constantly trying to get me to have sex and then he dont get it he said i was a waste of time to spend time with because no sex

watch movies with friends? always some guy who try to touch and kiss and hope it will be more
    Right. That makes sense. Heterosexual guys like girls. Guys wanna kiss girls. If a girl you like doesn't like you back in the same way, it's better to retreat and move on. There are billions of women out there, you are not the only one. Why waste time on a girl that isn't into you? Often, if you pull back and focus on other girls, then the girls you ignore will come chasing after you, because they get jealous and then eventually start complaining about how they always fall for the bad boys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Hahahahahaha, what a cop out.
    "I like girls."

Oh my goooood, what a poser right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    Seems this thread is swarming with collectivists .

I am sorry to burst your bubble but women are not a class. Each is an individual person and what a woman might like another can hate.

Judging what the guy does and say "this is similar to rape" is very stupid and biggoted.

My cousin got picked up inside a buss and she was in a relationship with the man for 6 years now. Not to mention that this was the way people would hook up before social media.

Now obviously some women don't like it and again its up to the individual woman. But reality is some do. And as long as you're not breaking the law and it works for you do whatever makes you happy and ignore what other people on the internet think because they have no moral authority over you
    I remember, back in like 2003 a friend of mine picked up a girl in the bus by just reciting a dirty limerick. She laughed and became his girlfriend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    he act just like those guys, they just talk to you because they want to have sex with you they dont care what you want and then get angry when you reject them because they are creepy
    Women don't want a guy that cares about what they want. Those are the guys that get friendzoned.

I'm not offering to pay them.

So direct approach makes you feel like a hooker and indirect approach is creepy. So there is just no way to approach a girl in the day. Weird then that it actually works.
    More often than not they like it. It's attention and they love it.

Don't let some out-of-touch-with-reality feminists convince you otherwise.
    They say it's "rape" or "abuse" to just make casual conversation with women cause inside they really want to be approached but never are.

You go dude. Balls of steel!
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    1) Not true, I love everything about a woman. I love talking to her, I love femininity, I love to feel that energy, I love getting close to them, touching them, kissing them, getting intimate, I just love everything about it. It's about more than just sex. Even when you're having sex, it's about more than just putting your penis inside of her. It's about feeling her closeness, her warmth, her soft skin. It's the most basic human desire, and totally normal.
    2) Even if it was all about sex, that's totally normal. We're programmed that way.
    You never had a woman in your life...

I'm torn on this. One one hand, your pool of potential partners is set in: school, work place and then it's pretty much whatever you're up for (clubs, friend's friends, Internet). So this would help "enlarge" that pool.
    Personally, I don't mind talking to strangers, but I've noticed I don't react very well to what *seems* to me like I'm being hit on. I recall a recent conversation that ended up with "That smile. I must ask you where you're from". At that point I walked away without saying anything, not sure what turned me off. Seemed like he was asking too much for a complete stranger. So maybe if it's casual-like, an actual talk and not a lead-on to a date? Not sure if I'm very clear.

Isn't that pretty much normal thing? To talk with a woman in public places?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PL-Cibo View Post
    No. She has no obligation to give anything to your guys. they are just idiots when this was going on for weeks. After weeks shes either my girlfriend or I walked away long ago.
    Entitled males like your are funny. Flirting is not work, you don't insert hours and get recompensation.
    Don't string guys along if you don't want guys to expect sex to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I love how guys like you shit on people that actually have the guts to walk up to a woman in real life and say hi, yet people like you will validate a woman on an internet forum and tell her how cute and beautiful she is. You secretly want to have the balls to walk up to a woman in real life and do that, but you can't, because your fear of rejection is bigger than the fear of living to the rest of your days without actually having lived at all.
    Lmao, dude, most normal men approach women without any problems. It's not something scary to most men.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    If I'm at a shop to buy groceries or clothes or other things then I can't fucking walk away
    Of course you can walk away, I approached 3 women in a store 2 days ago, one walked away immediately, the other two had a chat with me, we laughed, and eventually the conversation naturally dissipated and we both moved on. Sure, maybe you have a guy that is clingy and sticks to you, even when you walk away, but come on, let's be reasonable, that guy has already lost the game. There is no way that can't come across as creepy. I always make an effort to keep the girl a bit of free space, not get too close unless she gives me the signals that it's welcomed, and when she moves away, I just stay where I am. If she's really interested, she wouldn't move away. But just because she might turn out to not be interested doesn't mean I shouldn't say "hi". Like I said, I learned to love rejection. It gives me a clear idea of where I stand and the more it happens, the tougher I get. Sasha Daygame recommended some extreme methods of overcoming that kind of fear of rejection and social awkwardness, by doing totally weird and random things to people in the street, that normally wouldn't be socially accepted, nothing illegal, just weird shit like picking your nose in public when you're talking to people, or stuffing tons of things under your shirt in a store, walking up to the security guard and saying "look, I wanted to steal all these things, but I got a guilty conscience, could I just give these to you?" and then just handing him all the things you stowed away under your shirt until he has so many things, he has trouble actually holding all of it, and then just walking out of the store, as he stands there with a WTF look on his face. It's wonderful, really.

You're Korean? I think we've cracked why you feel the way you feel. I used to think you were just messing with me, but it's probably just an Asian thing. I have very little success with Asian women, even though I approach indirectly. They are so easily scared away. It's probably because Asian girls are not used to men having balls and doing something like that. Look at the guys in Japan. They've completely given up on sex.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asi...ource=facebook

Then again, one of the numbers I got was from a Chinese girl. But out of around 15 Asian girls I approached, I only had 2 longer conversations. They seem to be really shy. Still looking for the best way to open them.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-07-06 at 11:04 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The more I read your posts, there more they reinforce the creeper feel.

Keep tipping that fedora.
    You hvnt seen nothing yet give these a read they are by the OP and amazing.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-relationships
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-relationships
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...d-a-girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Lmao, dude, most normal men approach women without any problems. It's not something scary to most men.
    No they don't... 90% of men i know are afraid unless heavily intoxicated, which by itself makes them look like fools. They will never admit it though.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    Women don't want a guy that cares about what they want. Those are the guys that get friendzoned.
    i dont want someone that dont care what i want

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. "Hi" and "how are you?" works wonders if you need new friends. Don't care if it's awkward, just do it.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

7+ Year Old Account
    I have very little success with Asian women, even though I approach indirectly.
    2 factors that are at play here:

Asians tend to stick to their own groups and not date outside.
    You're a pasty white dude who is obese.

It's frowned upon for them to date outside their own people. Your obesity puts you really low in attractiveness level too.