Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    No they don't... 90% of men i know are afraid unless heavily intoxicated, which by itself makes them look like fools. They will never admit it though.
    This. This is the biggest problem most men face. They need to drink to be able to loosen up and approach women, but then they drink too much, stink out of their mouth and look like total fools and talk dumb shit and embarrass themselves. That's why I don't drink anymore. It's harder talking to people at parties, especially since I'm flying solo, but it's worth it.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-07-06 at 08:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    2 factors that are at play here:

Asians tend to stick to their own groups and not date outside.
    You're a pasty white dude who is obese.

It's frowned upon for them to date outside their own people. Your obesity puts you really low in attractiveness level too.
    lol please

asian women flock to white guys all the time

white guys are seen as an upgrade. You can be tall, short, ugly, handsome, poor, rich, as long as you are white they will date you and fuck you, even the pretty ones

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I don't believe you.
    Nobody here does..for whatever reason.
    Being ugly isn't exactly a big claim that is hard to believe.

Wait, did you just say I have serious personallity problems...without knowing me?
    Geez thanks man.
    Last edited by glowzone; 2017-07-06 at 09:56 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alphalion View Post
    lol please

asian women flock to white guys all the time

white guys are seen as an upgrade. You can be tall, short, ugly, handsome, poor, rich, as long as you are white they will date you and fuck you, even the pretty ones
    No, they don't. Maybe some poor girl from thailand who comes from isan who likely works as a prostitute will but you won't have much success with the average girl in taiwan as a white guy.

White guys in asia usually visit places which are western friendly with women who are interested in westerners. You don't get to enter the "Only koreans" clubs, they don't want you there. You'll be hanging around in the big towns, in areas where tourists or expats are plentiful. They're not representative of the population and the country as a whole.

Most of the white guys that go to thailand goes to places like pattaya or phuket, khaosan road in bangkok is popular too. They're places that pretty much cater to western tourists and women that have interest in them will flock there obviously because it presents opportunities, both romantic and financial opportunities. Go to a place where there is not much tourism and you'll find that the attitude is wildly different from the places that are well visited by western tourists, you'll probably have problems even getting by because you can't speak thai. Very small chance of actually being able to have a conversation with people.
    Last edited by Nitro Fun; 2017-07-06 at 10:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually a dream of women to be approached like that. It's like in the movies. You don't actually go up to a girl picking out coco pops and say "Hi, would you like to date me?". You start out by being indirect, or even if you go direct, you keep it simple, playful and cocky.
    I must've missed the movie where women fantasize about getting ambushed and hit on by internet dorks who fancy themselves pickup artists.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Holy shit those are some walls.

I think I'd need some sort of drinking game for those to survive the cringe.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2017-07-06 at 09:34 PM.

I don't really see what the matter is? If you're citing it's "creepy" then sorry, but to me that signals you can't be that mature or even have any situational awareness to tell the difference between sincerity and danger. When you are working, someone approaches you, do you start to panic and scream "Oh no, you're creepy!"...
    Honestly, being places like a shop, you're protected more so than say a night club. You have cameras, other people around, even security guards themselves close by who will have pretty heightened awareness and ability to differentiate between innocence and guilty.

As long as they don't really cause harm and get the hint when the other party isn't comfortable then it's fine. And really, if you walk away, most people will run the opposite from having failed or embarrassment.
    Me personally, I've been asked from people young and old, men and women... Whether it was a young girl asking me have you seen my mummy to some guy asking me what size I was because he was looking for his wife in buying her clothing and was worried in getting it wrong.

If a guy approaches you or woman, then take it as a compliment - it does take confidence and courage to speak to a stranger. If you're not comfortable, use your own voice and say?
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-07-06 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    I don't really see what the matter is? If you're citing it's "creepy" then sorry, but to me that signals you can't be that mature or even have any situational awareness to tell the difference between sincerity and danger. When you are working, someone approaches you, do you start to panic and scream "Oh no, you're creepy!"...
    Honestly, being places like a shop, you're protected more so than say a night club. You have cameras, other people around, even security guards themselves close by who will have pretty heightened awareness and ability to differentiate between innocence and guilty.

As long as they don't really cause harm and get the hint when the other party isn't comfortable then it's fine. And really, if you walk away, most people will run the opposite from having failed or embarrassment.
    Me personally, I've been asked from people young and old, men and women... Whether it was a young girl asking me have you seen my mummy to some guy asking me what size I was because he was looking for his wife in buying her clothing and was worried in getting it wrong.

If a guy approaches you or woman, then take it as a compliment - it does take confidence and courage to speak to a stranger. If you're not comfortable, use your own voice and say?
    Sure, normal interactions between strangers happen all the time, but this guy is loitering around streets and malls, trying to pick up girls who are just minding their own business and only masquerading is actions as anything else but trying to score.

Deleted
    Maybe it's ok, but a woman can take it as harassment sometimes and this is ok too. Don't forget about personal space

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Sure, normal interactions between strangers happen all the time, but this guy is loitering around streets and malls, trying to pick up girls who are just minding their own business and only masquerading is actions as anything else but trying to score.
    It's easy to demonise actions, it's even easier to assume that everything has worse intentions than it is on the surface.

You're doing exactly what I mentioned in the post. Judging the individual as some serial offender before knowing them, basing it on text and a personal preference yet quite possibly find it okay in movie-land that the same instances happen but when it's real life, it's automatically a red-light scenario which is what I said in my post. It's down to the said individuals how they want to in the scenario. No harm, no foul, then it's fine. Otherwise, if they are being crude and not listening then it's easy to announce it's an issue, but you are safe in a shopping place. No-one is going to ignore another being in harm.

If they were continuously doing and found wanted, you think they'd be writing it on a forum and asking about the experience? No, they'd be midst a smacking from the law.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-07-06 at 10:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That's what most women in this thread have been hinting at, but it seems those experiences arent valid to some guys here because this is the internet and guys know better!

#mansplaining

Not sure why people are making it out to be such a big deal that some people hit on other people while out and about :P. It happens!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    So, don't approach women in shops, we are there to buy things, not have someone hit on us.
    No one goes out to be hit on. That's not how people do it. That doesn't mean that people don't hook up in those places. Nobody goes out so that a beggar will walk up to them and ask for money either, but people still give money to beggars. People don't go out with the intention of making a subscription to something when they're out in street or donating to some charity, but people still end up doing it. Why? Because people had the guts to approach them and ask them. Now I'm annoyed by beggars, and every woman has the right to be annoyed by a guy approaching them, especially if it's in a way that rubs them the wrong way or if they are being too pushy and obnoxious. But I still have nothing but respect for every guy that goes out and actually approaches women he doesn't even know. It takes balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Their are simple too many variables to make any accurate predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Don't string guys along if you don't want guys to expect sex to happen.
    I am a guy. I don't expect nothing. But then again, my women have a lot more class normally. But I met the girls you mean. After a night of fun on the town without bedsport I just don't call anymore. Thats it. Not deeper feelings, just a little case of blue balls.
    Only idiots let them selfs be stringed along. And there is still no obligation. What guys expect is their problem. Not the girls.

i don't see the point of approaching in public, there is a 95% chance she already is taken or she is not interested, would feel so weird walking up to a girl and trying to hit on her while she's trying to buy food, i've never had women try and talk to me even in clubs so I am pretty positive I don't have the looks to get any results from approaching.
    Last edited by btorz; 2017-07-06 at 11:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It isn't. It's considered weird to just go up and talk to random people you don't know doing grocery shopping, much more so to hit on them. I know no woman who likes it or looks forward to random people hitting on them when they're just going about doing their daily errands.

Most people are there for shopping.
    Jesus Christ, not everybody lives in Asia. Asking women how to pick out good fruits in a supermarket is actually a very common and old conversation opener. Please catch up with the rest of the world and get off the internet.

get a 2 jobs get strong get confident then you can approach anyone
    most important thing get manly and responsible

Deleted
    I've never had to worry about this because I have enough women approaching me as it is. Gets a bit annoying tbh.

I'm not offering to pay them.

So direct approach makes you feel like a hooker and indirect approach is creepy. So there is just no way to approach a girl in the day. Weird then that it actually works.
    "Actually work". Yeh, those 5% work so well. It works for some people. The majority of those people are the ones who aren't interested in a long-term relationship. But then again, if you're only notches in your belts, be my guest and have at it, just don't come and complain that you can't find any girlfriend material when this is the sort of approach you use. The chance of it finding you the 'ideal girlfriend' is so damned low you have a better chance winning the lottery. Being a player will get you that reputation in short order unless you're like Roosh and can extort enough money from the cavemen to travel abroad.

The direct approach makes me feel less than a hooker actually, at least they get money to deal with this shite, this is just a piece of meat. Dress it up a little nice with some comments and season with glaring until it's cooked just right.

Additionally, I hope for your sake you're not a fanboy of Roosh V and his ilk...
    Last edited by Halyon; 2017-07-06 at 11:55 AM.