Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Its a piece of cloth who gives a shit.

She is right about people being hypocrites.
    I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually a bit surprised to see you say this.

In a good way though. Agreed.

And it doesn't even seem like she has an issue with the hate she's getting about it, it's just that her family is also being targeted that is the issue to her. Which is kinda odd to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    OF COURSE ITS FAIR.

When you yell "!@#$ you, !@#$ your country, and !@#$ your flag!", don't be upset when someone yells the same back at you.

has absolutely nothing to do with whatever silly thing she's filming, and has everything to do with her telling everyone watching it to go !@#$ themselves. People tend not to like that.
    Yet again, it's less about yelling it at her, and more about yelling it at her family for no reason at all, since they had nothing to do with it.

Which falls into "It's not fair".

10+ Year Old Account
    People shouldn't threaten her, but like the CNN thing. Agree or disagree it's a calculated risk.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Sure. And if the hare hadn't stopped to take a shit, he would have beaten the tortoise.

Sharks aren't humans with the ability to think and know right from wrong.
    Man, people really took what I said literally. I mean, do you think I imagine the ocean is like Sponge Bob or something? Forget zombies, that's what you wanna have guns for.

It's a piece of cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Don't like America? Leave. Desecrating a flag does nothing.
    I don't live in America so do I have your blessing to piss on an American flag?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

More analogies! She took a knife to a rocket launcher fight! And the mob chased her home afterwards. There, I think that works better.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Man, people really took what I said literally. I mean, do you think I imagine the ocean is like Sponge Bob or something? Forget zombies, that's what you wanna have guns for.
    sarcasm, or satire is pretty much impossible to read. Even more so when people say similar things all the time while being 100% serious.

15+ Year Old Account
    So stupid girl is surprised by expected reactions.

Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's a piece of cloth.

I don't live in America so do I have your blessing to piss on an American flag?
    As long as I don't have to pay to see the video. I mean, unless you're also cosplaying as Hilary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    sarcasm, or satire is pretty much impossible to read. Even more so when people say similar things all the time while being 100% serious.
    But it was just an analogy! I don't even think I used sarcasm this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Don't like America? Leave. Desecrating a flag does nothing.
    Don't like America? Change it. Don't be a sheep.

Seriously, for Americans you guys always get super pissy (heh) when somebody maligns the US, even though that is the most American thing to do. Mindlessly defending your country is quite Soviet.

Also desecrating flags is pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Why would you ask that? Of course it's okay to say that. Trump is devil Hitler, remember?
    I think you'll find most people, on either side of the political world, think that targeting Barron for shit his father does is out of bounds.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Nationalism is very common throughout the Western world too. If she doesn't like the way that we do things over here, she needs to go live elsewhere. I'm fairly certain the DPRK or ISIL would be more than happy to have her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    She did it for likes and shock value. She's an attention whore. As are 99.999% of people on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Twitch, etc.

They do it to get their name in the news for a few minutes in the hopes it turns into ad revenue.

If you stop feeding these people, they will go away and decent content will make it's way to the top on the Internet.
    I honestly wish I could be as positive of a person as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    So stupid girl is surprised by expected reactions.

Got it.
    You expect someone to start threatening your family because of your own personal opinion?

Like, this post right here, let's say you find out your parents were told they are stupid because of it. You think that's expected?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    I think you'll find most people, on either side of the political world, think that targeting Barron for shit his father does is out of bounds.
    Oh for sure. But then the OTHER children can be fair game, at least the ones participating in daddy's little political go.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never understood the cloth worship people in our country have.

But, but soldiers fought for it. No they didn't, they fought for the people.
    Its not cloth it's what it represents. Agree or disagree all you want you disrespect a poster cut out at Walmart in the south of Dale Earnhardt you have none to blame but yourself of your chances of making it back to your Honda in the parking lot.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-07-07 at 12:16 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Its not cloth it's what it represents. Agree or disagree all you want you disrespect a poster cut out at Walmart in the south you have none to blame but yourself of your chances of making it back to your Honda in the parking lot.

I personally wouldn't do it, I just don't put it above what it represents.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You expect someone to start threatening your family because of your own personal opinion?

Like, this post right here, let's say you find out your parents were told they are stupid because of it. You think that's expected?
    It all depends on the situation. But the people I expect to get angry enough to threaten death and rape over this situation are definitely the kind of people I expect to be stupid enough to threaten the rest of the family too. It makes sense in a "They make no sense" type of sense.

Deleted
    Except, to use your analogy, she's not complaining that she got her car stolen.... she's complaining that her parents car, which wasn't in that alley, also got stolen.

Also, "Unlocked with it's doors open" is rather redundant.
    Well, if analogies are the thing causing confusion here, let's drop them completely, and just point out that it was always completely obvious people would target her family, friends, workplace, and pretty much anyone she's ever known, after she pulled this stunt. That was completely obvious, always. The personal responsibility of her's was not to make her family a target by doing something like this. But, she chose to do so anyway.

No, I don't think it's right that they would target her family. Of course not. I just know that it's blatantly obvious that they would.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Counter argument;

Do you expect random strangers to murder you so long as you aren't causing them harm?
    Depends on the circumstances, and yes, that's always a possibility. It keeps happening all over the world every now and then. You worded your question wrong here, I'm guessing, and left out the "not", but I get your drift. So the answer to what you're asking would be "no", no I don't expect random strangers not to murder me for no reason. It's always possible, and depending on the circumstances and strangers, more or less so.

Do you expect to not have a random individual rape you because you wore something that "turned them on" (this is regardless of gender).
    No. And, again, depends on the circumstances, and the people. It's my personal responsibility to keep myself out of harm's way.

If you answered yes to either of those, you know victim blaming is wrong. If you answered No, may your soul find peace one day.
    Well, you failed with the wording of your first question, but yeah I answered no to both of those things, because people are supposed to be responsible for their actions. I am, and if I'm ever a victim of my own stupidity, I fully expect to be blamed for it.

Donald Trump is a pretty hated person....every day it seems he says or does something that pisses off at least half the country. So if, after he says or does one of these things, someone says something like "Hey Trump! I'm going to rape your 11 year old son to death!"...is that an acceptable response?
    I wasn't talking about what's "acceptable". I'm sure someone has said that, though, because, obviously someone would have. I'm talking about an obvious response to something one does. I don't think it's "acceptable" for people to threaten this woman's family. I just know it's blatantly obvious that they would.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally wouldn't do it, I just don't put it above what it represents.
    Then go ahead and disrespect Dale Earnhardt in the south they'll explain how he's close to a Messiah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Depends on the opinion, but yeah, I for one absolutely would, if people knew who I was, and if I had family they could threaten. Because it's a blatantly obvious reaction in the world we live in.