Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    It relatively lost value even further with opening of tomb, because Blizzard confirmed you can't get new legendaries or TOS items from these, while supply satchels are always chance for legendary (+gold, order resources, AP, small amounts of nethershards)

But yeah, double starfall command center missions are annoyingly frequent. Worst part is when second starfall is slowing then you have to counter both...
    Well even an 880 Arcanoshard is still my 2nd BiS unless I get an absurd Whispers trinket (and I don't want to farm that), so it still has some level of value for me (since Jim sure as fuck won't be nice), but it's not really worth losing a lot of missions and shit for 1.5 turn-ins for a relinquished trinket.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    It's pure RNG what you get. My RNG usually has the same exact setup for all 3 missions, but I only give a crap about the Supplies elite strikes nowadays. AP isn't worth it (since it's just more concordance, yaaaaaay...) and Nethershards, blah. Tired of Kadala and I've yet to get anything useful.

That said, if that's what happens for you, great! I'd highly recommend giving him some Reduction though as that's what lets you get 2-3 of the same mission per Command Center.
    Well, if it is pure RNG but usually all missions are the same setup and most times they are Resto/Starfall/Starfall I am willing to focus on that specific setup which is one of the three most difficult setups for my regular champions to counter (RSD and RDD being the other two while RSD is also countered easily by Brightwing). RDD is and will always be a certain problem but is at least facilitated with said Brightwing (Brightwing, Dash Warden and Mylune/Thisalee should do the trick).

With our -20% duration T2 option if you react quickly enough you will always get two missions of the same type. For three missions I would have to stack mission duration stuff on a high level and tbh my saddles are too valuable for that.

Talking Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    1) Go to Brawlers guild. Kill 1st guy. Receive quest item and turn it in.
    2) Complete an easy 3 hour table mission that starts a quest.
    3) Turn in quest, watch/participate in 5 brawls (you can basically sit afk in Brawler's area and complete this).
    4) Complete 4 - 12 hour missions on your table. These are difficult "bosses" that need 3 counters. You need to hit the 200% reward to receive a quest item. Once you turn it in then I think the next mission table quest pops. After the 4th one you receive Meatball.

Meatball is much easier to get than Moroes who is an RNG fest. Also Meatball is stronger than Moroes. He's literally the strongest follower in the game, outside of the fact he won't counter Hazzard/Spell/Minions.
    Brawler's guild is something I have not gotten into yet and I have been assuming that I should not bother trying to get Meatball. I didn't want to invest all kinds of time to get great at Brawls. I can't wait to go get him now

10+ Year Old Account
    15g or 100 class hall resources on my companion?
    I have 50+25+15g now...

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    I have 50+25+15g now...
    For 15G it's not even a competition, even for 25G it might be worth switching.
    For 50 WQ with 15G you get 750G. With 100OHR you get 5000 OHR that you can trade for 5 BoS that you can trade for 50 common herbs (or 15 starlight roses). The mean price of the normal herbs is about 25G, so selling them is about 1250G (which would be equal to the 25G follower item).
    If you can craft something out of them (flasks, potions) you will even make much more profit.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    I have 50+25+15g now...
    Even without the addition of Blood of Sargeras, I've been using 50+25g and 100OR. With the addition, without a doubt that 15g isn't quite worth it, especially if you're an Alchemist (1 Blood = 10+ Potions of Prolonged Power).

A CA legendary should replace the 25g one; if it's a resource legendary, maybe consider the 100OR one.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's a free Follower Legendary coming up with the Command Center again. This will be the third time ever we've had this Command Center reward so make sure you grab it in like 4 or 5 days. The Command Center is only at 7% right now but I was just keeping you all updated.

Great guide by the way Polarthief! I've been using it a lot for all my Alts too.

Bit of an update to the spreadsheet, I'll now be keeping a Changelog on the Contact tab (now named "Contact & Changelog"), and I did a pretty decent update to it (the spreadsheet) on the 5th, including changing the color system to 5 from 3. Not much changes for followers outside of Valeera being bumped off for me personally. Useful if you want T7, but not as good as others, despite the 100%.

PS: If anyone can teach me how to take it off HTML preview, let me know and I'll change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunnar View Post
    There's a free Follower Legendary coming up with the Command Center again. This will be the third time ever we've had this Command Center reward so make sure you grab it in like 4 or 5 days. The Command Center is only at 7% right now but I was just keeping you all updated.
    Holy shiet, I guess it's not more rare than the others, we just had a shit-tier cycle from 7.2's launch til now.

Great guide by the way Polarthief! I've been using it a lot for all my Alts too.
    Happy to help! Here's to the future of easy goldmaking and 7.3 when everything gets all sorts of fucked.

7+ Year Old Account
    After setting up a strong Druid order hall (with the First World Problem to decide who is gonna get my third Harpy Feather after Thisalee and Hamuul) and a neat Warlock order hall I am thinking about leveling a second alt. Focus is on the order hall optimization but lore and stuff is a nice plus. Any recommendations? I was thinking about DKs (+lore but -no T7), Monks (+champion roster but -Asia crap) or Mages (+champion roster, T7 but -not that interesting and the crappiest class mount).

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvar View Post
    After setting up a strong Druid order hall (with the First World Problem to decide who is gonna get my third Harpy Feather after Thisalee and Hamuul) and a neat Warlock order hall I am thinking about leveling a second alt. Focus is on the order hall optimization but lore and stuff is a nice plus. Any recommendations? I was thinking about DKs (+lore but -no T7), Monks (+champion roster but -Asia crap) or Mages (+champion roster, T7 but -not that interesting and the crappiest class mount).
    I think DK is a good choice because their campaign and mount quest are generally considered the best, their greater troops are extremely strong and their champion roster can be easily balanced into 2/2/2 setup without much sacrifice.

If you want my recommendations for good rosters/order halls:
    - DKs have insane empT2s. They're the equivalent of our AoW (Specialization and 30% Bonus Success) and you have up to 3 of them!
    - Rogues have a perfect balance, great champions, and also can do the Vault of Lei Shen from MoP.
    - Warriors are fun to mess around with troops (2 5% Vit troops champions and a +20% per 1 Vit troop champion). As an added bonus, they're better than Mages at portaling around the world.
    - Paladin if you want to low-effort 200% (Maximillian is batshit broken).
    - Mage purely if you like the idea of having T2 Reduction + a Reduction champ that fits into the comp (potential 3 Elite Strikes).

Was a page removed? Why is there nothing listing what actual items you are referring to beyond 'Saddle'?

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Was a page removed? Why is there nothing listing what actual items you are referring to beyond 'Saddle'?
    ??? Dunno what you're talking about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for your advice. I guess I'll try DK then as both Warrior and Rogue don't appeal at all to me as a class. Paladin might be an option in the future.

Thanks for your advice. I guess I'll try DK then as both Warrior and Rogue don't appeal at all to me as a class. Paladin might be an option in the future.
    As a bonus, DK also gets the freebie WQ, which, if you don't do WQs as alts, is amazingly good. People seem to underestimate the hell out of that. Sure it's not great on mains, but when some WQs give as many as 10 bloods or other good rewards...

Just got my druid up a few days. How do you gear these guys up without armament orders? It just seems to randomly give ilvl gear from missions, which seems low. Any trick to speed it up? Does bonus give another shot? 12h higher chance then 2h missions?

Also what followers are you guys using in 7.2.5? Tried a quick google, but didn't recognize all the names (maybe horde names).

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Just got my druid up a few days. How do you gear these guys up without armament orders? It just seems to randomly give ilvl gear from missions, which seems low.
    Exactly. Druids, Monks, and Shamans just get cucked so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Also what followers are you guys using in 7.2.5? Tried a quick google, but didn't recognize all the names (maybe horde names).
    Check here for rosters (and more info)

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't really agree on the disadvantage we seem to have. The other classes have one chance in 12 hours to receive something useful (which might as well be 15g per WQ stuff) while we have a chance per mission - and those are by far more than one or two every 12 hours.

Anyway, I spent the morning writing a German order hall guide which made me have a closer look at every class. Some questions/ideas (always talking about non-Moroes-builds):

Demon Hunter: I don't think Belath is an option at all when your present Minion counters are your T7-healer and your combat ally.
    Mage: Why don't you just take Aethas over Ravandwyr?
    Priest: Why do you consider Calia an option if Mariella is classified in a higher tier?
    Warlock: I would use Karenthad as a combat ally (as he is not as gear dependent as the Twins). In case of a Moroes drop you can just deactivate the Twins and keep your geared combat ally (basically the same thing as Naralex/Mylune)

Btw I thought about that T7-Brightwing again and tend to agree with you a Saddle (or a carrot) is stronger. I would need Brightwing and a Warden in any case and it doesn't matter too much whether I send a Treant with them or not.
    Last edited by Lyvar; 2017-07-13 at 10:57 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just throwing it out there that the Command Center is now up for your free Follower Legendary. Pray for some more Fel Imp Tooths.

Just throwing it out there that the Command Center is now up for your free Follower Legendary. Pray for some more Fel Imp Tooths.
    I actually got 5 Fel Imp Teeth, but I got 9/11 non-CA items on my alts and my Druid FINALLY got a CA item, the Pouch of Wonder. <3

This was an amazing Command Center It just sucks all this gear will be obsolete when 7.3 rolls around (even the 7.2 legendaries will be shit-tier in comparison to 7.3 gear [SPECULATION BASED ON DATAMINED INFO]).

I don't really agree on the disadvantage we seem to have. The other classes have one chance in 12 hours to receive something useful (which might as well be 15g per WQ stuff) while we have a chance per mission - and those are by far more than one or two every 12 hours.
    Based on my ongoing testing between my Shaman (who leveled before my cluster) and Monk (who leveled last with the Warrior) compared to the 6 alts that are quickly catching up to Shaman (who again had a WEEK OR SO OF A HEAD START AT 110), I'd say that's conclusive enough for me at least. This also happened to my Druid compared to my guildies.

Anyway, I spent the morning writing a German order hall guide which made me have a closer look at every class. Some questions/ideas (always talking about non-Moroes-builds):

Demon Hunter: I don't think Belath is an option at all when your present Minion counters are your T7-healer and your combat ally.
    Mage: Why don't you just take Aethas over Ravandwyr?
    Priest: Why do you consider Calia an option if Mariella is classified in a higher tier?
    Warlock: I would use Karenthad as a combat ally (as he is not as gear dependent as the Twins). In case of a Moroes drop you can just deactivate the Twins and keep your geared combat ally (basically the same thing as Naralex/Mylune)

Btw I thought about that T7-Brightwing again and tend to agree with you a Saddle (or a carrot) is stronger. I would need Brightwing and a Warden in any case and it doesn't matter too much whether I send a Treant with them or not.
    DH: If you run with the Non-Moroes build, Asha and Belath are interchangeable. I personally run the No T7 build on my DH for perfect counters.
    Mage: Because Aethas doesn't have a counter. He's good but the lack of counter hurts bad, and you CANNOT run T7s with him (as they may lose 2 Vitality in one go, ruining the point of healing T7s). If they replaced his 15% bonus with a counter, he'd be an auto-pick.
    Priest: Not everyone optimizes the same way and you can take either. Green's not that big of a jump above Blue anyway.
    Warlock: Which is fine, you can take any CA you want. I also don't expect Moroes (especially on alts) and since this guide is for the majority of average players (who don't have Moroes and probably don't use a CA), I don't have many builds (outside of 1/requested) for Moroes on each class page, let alone CAs (unless requested).

T7 Brightwing? I don't know what you're referring to but never send a T7 with 1 Vit and rely on Brightwing to heal it. That's a coin flip you don't want to lose.