Page 1 of 2
LastLast

PVP and PVE players

If you are playing on a PVP server you are PVP player not a PVE player no matter what you do, i don't care about your personal opinion
    you entered this death match and i will personally DESTROY you, I will kill you all your alts and all your friends and there is nothing you can do about it
    You came this server as PVP player ant that is what you are just like how women cant be man and a man cant be a women no matter how hard they try or what ever they do it cant be changed

you are a PVP player unless you humiliate yourself by paying money to transfer to PVE(this will confirm you are a loser unless you started on PVE server from the get go its not a winner option) You are going to have a taste of my neckbeard because nobody frankly give a rat ass what YOU think you are, the server decidedyou are PVP Player and that is what you are

and why should you care what i think ? well good point i will FORCE IT on you through pvp.

L. O. L.

/10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    I will kill you all your alts and all your friends and there is nothing you can do about it
    I can stand AFK in Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    I can stand AFK in Dalaran.
    As you wish be my prisoner

Deleted
    Someone just had their curfew extended for playing with older brother's thingy it seems.
    Keep your awesome PvP, OP, I'm sure daddy will cancel your curfew, like, tomorrow.

Deleted
    Hah, how are you going to kill my alts if I never log into them?

Lighten up, Francis.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    I think OP got killed one too many times by those 'Ghost Yaungol' people and want to warn people not to hurt him again.

Deleted
    Any reason for this?
    Someone camped you? Poor kid...

lmao nerdrage, we're real scared, well maybe if i was 5, nah not even 5 year olds are scared of you.

I remember when I was 13 and thought I was important. Good times.

Imagine playing on a PvP server for any reason

Deleted
    Ok so my main spec is furry and i decided to try out arms for fun

and there just too many attacks...

fury got Raging blow , Wild Strike , Bloodthirst , execute

now i changed my specialization to arms and i am getting

colossus smash , Whirlwind, Mortal strike , Rend , Sweeping strike , execute , Slam if you spec into it...

so 7 abilities over 4 in fury ? its way too much i don't have keybinds for everything in arms...

Blizzard said they would trim down our abilities this expansion but they did horrible job with arms

its not fun to press 7 abilities i would much rather have only 3 and some procs but 7 buttons this really annoying rotation
    Not just a badass, a badass with just three maybe, four fingers. Even more impressed now.

15+ Year Old Account
    i don't care about your personal opinion you entered this death match and i will personally DESTROY you, I will kill you all your alts and all your friends and there is nothing you can do about it
    OK who cares? If I ever get ganked and camped (happens like once a year) I'll just log out and play another char for 10 minutes while you're frothing with rage in your superiority complex. And there is nothing you can do about it.

Do you play a blood DK?

Deleted
    What if you joined a pvp server to join a guild and don't really care what kind of server you're on?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    I remember when I was 13 and thought I was important. Good times.
    Yeah I'm glad when I was 10 the internet wasn't as such.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

You should go play Eve online, I bet you would thrive there *rubs hands together maniacally*

It gets a lot easier after puberty.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are playing on a PVP server you are PVP player not a PVE player no matter what you do, i don't care about your personal opinion
    you entered this death match and i will personally DESTROY you, I will kill you all your alts and all your friends and there is nothing you can do about it
    You came this server as PVP player ant that is what you are just like how women cant be man and a man cant be a women no matter how hard they try or what ever they do it cant be changed

you are a PVP player unless you humiliate yourself by paying money to transfer to PVE(this will confirm you are a loser unless you started on PVE server from the get go its not a winner option) You are going to have a taste of my neckbeard because nobody frankly give a rat ass what YOU think you are, the server decidedyou are PVP Player and that is what you are

and why should you care what i think ? well good point i will FORCE IT on you through pvp.
    Sounds like someone needs a rant, which MMO-champion really isn't the place for. Nobody frankly gives a rats ass about your PvP either. Pretty sure you can't force PvP on people. And last bit, PvP servers can have guilds whom raid. They can have members whom are both PvE and PvP, which many is on such server for anyways. To do what they want.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..