Quote Originally Posted by Scamper View Post
    Splitting mythic :thinking:
    good point

I'm gonna laugh when Method kills Avatar twice before another guild kills it once and still gets beat

Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    Even if Method has already 30+ wipes on KJ, if Exorsus put all their effort into progress during next fews days, they can take WORLD FIRST.
    Exorsus has been behind on every single boss in the instance and they're already behind on KJ by 12 hours and lost a huge advantage of seeing the fight, which turns those 12 hours into a full day basically. In addition to Exorsus playing extremely well Method needs to shit the bed completely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Remember the 2 days between the kills ?
    This. Method choked on Augur.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaintothesky View Post
    Seems like Exorsus have stronger roster for KJ.

3 super geared warriors 2 arms and 1 execute build fury. 4 mages 4 rogues and overall better geared than Method.

And two guilds both killed Avatar today.

So race for WF begins now!
    Method has specifically geared a boomkin played by Voci (0 mythic clears during the first week, 7 during the second) so they must have a pretty good idea of what the fight requires.

Can't cyka the blyatt 8/9 race is on

Deleted
    Time for the traditional fragnance mom's spaghetti on the last boys boys. This tier has been boring but I feel the time has arrived for quality memes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Remember the 2 days between the kills ?
    Remember that ?
    https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.ne...jpg?1470602249

I'm kidding bro, I just wanna say that the race isn't over.
    Exorsus can do it.
    If they do, it will be beautiful fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    I don't even to imagine the pressure Exorsus leadership now experiences.
    Threat of Siberian Gulag always present, so I imagine the pressure is the same.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Exorsus has been behind on every single boss in the instance and they're already behind on KJ by 12 hours and lost a huge advantage of seeing the fight, which turns those 12 hours into a full day basically. In addition to Exorsus playing extremely well Method needs to shit the bed completely.
    Less then 12 hours, it's more like 5-6. Also, in those 5-6 hours, if the boss is hard at all (which it is because they didn't extend) they probably didn't get past the first transition, let alone the first phase.

So yeah, I guess they have a huge advantage when they saw the first 20% of the boss. /s

The amount of people that post in this thread that have no idea about raiding is baffling.
    Last edited by CloudedInSanity; 2017-07-07 at 03:03 PM.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Deleted
    The only reason I want Exorsus take WORLD FIRST, it's because they will release a far greater WF video than Method. For sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    But its still the only reason method is still relevant if REM didnt agree to merge what would sco have brought to method then? 15 new recruits ?
    Yes you are right, but it doesn't change the fact I stated.

Deleted
    Whoever wins, I hope its a solid kill not some Garrosh Method world first fluke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    The only reason I want Exorsus take WORLD FIRST, it's because they will release a far greater WF video than Method. For sure.
    Paragon > Exorsus for video :'(

Rip in Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Maybe we still can get some drama out of this race: someone from Method leaked the deciding bit of Avatar info to Экзорсус so they could slay him?!?
    Sco is a KGB double agent. Confirmed by a 100% legit reliable source who used to raid in Invective.

Deleted
    How ironic you are MR. CloudedInSanity.

They had a couple of hours on tuesday (kill time is around 16 p.m) and now around 4h before exrosus. They got timers, they know what classes they need, even if it was only 2 phases( wont believe in 1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedzio View Post
    How ironic you are MR. CloudedInSanity.

They had a couple of hours on tuesday (kill time is around 16 p.m) and now around 4h before exrosus. They got timers, they know what classes they need, even if it was only 2 phases( wont believe in 1).
    TIL 3 Hours Ago - 42Minutes = 4 Hours.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    What is YCAK?

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    What is YCAK?
    Сука Блять = an insult