Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    quick math: Let's say 20 milion felclaw hit is comming (before armor)
    After my armor (56%): 8.8 milion hit
    After my crit block (80%): 1.76 milion hit
    Total damage reduction: 91.2 % - That's the number you need to see your on yours bear armor % reduction to be on the same level as prot warrior
    And I'm not counting demoralizing shout (20%) neltharion's Thunder (5%) and Ignore Pain or Shield Wall (40%)

Armageddons are blockable, with shield block and 1 stack of IP it hit me for astounding 176k damage on Heroic (24)
    K I'll agree with you warriors are really good for those, my point still is that Bear and BDK is not far behind so I wouldn't say sco is holding them back.

For comparison at 3 stacks of Iron Fur Druid DR just reads about the armor cap of 85%, + other DRs 10% dr from 5 stacks of thresh, 6% for being a bear, 4% from moonfire, etc. You can get to around 89% Physical DR, which is less than 91.2% but not far behind considering increased HP pool and increased healing taken of the bear, and the fact that you can heal through the damage yourself with frenzied regen pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    K I'll agree with you warriors are really good for those, my point still is that Bear and BDK is not far behind so I wouldn't say sco is holding them back.

For comparison at 3 stacks of Iron Fur Druid DR just reads about the armor cap of 85%, + other DRs 10% dr from 5 stacks of thresh, 6% for being a bear, 4% from moonfire, etc. You can get to around 89% Physical DR, which is less than 91.2% but not far behind considering increased HP pool and increased healing taken of the bear, and the fact that you can heal through the damage yourself with frenzied regen pretty much.
    This conversation is a great example of how the top 4 tanks are absurdly close to each other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post

I didn't count Ignore pain that can go to 3.9ish mil fully stacked for me

That's actually why Exorsus are using Prot warrs, they are damn good against Physical damage in ToS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorraxe View Post
    Heroic Nef, killed Jan 9 2011. World 2nd by Method, 29 Jan 2011. I don't know if Paragon managed to kill it 4 times before Method did or they just took a break after the first kill.
    That happened cos they fixed the rip bug Paragon abused 1 day after their kill so the boss went back to unkillable status for a while.

If you want a boss that was killed more than once by the same guild before it was taken down by some other guild, just look at Firelands Ragnaros. Paragon killed it twice on 25man and once on 10man before Method got him down.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    Wrong
    Method
    (EU) Tarren Mill
    Friday Nov 18 2016 14:27

Serenity
    (EU) Twisting Nether
    Saturday Nov 19 2016 03:51
    posted that before read yours, but dint kill from serenity get rolled back cause of exploit? (aslo i renember reading it quite often that Method killed her twice before a 2nd legitmate kill )

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    > claims Ameritards have more free time than Eurotards
    > ignores employment and average work week statistics that are publicly available by far more reputable sources like ILO/OECD
    > cites statistics behind paywall
    > uses sources and metrics that bias towards DVRs and people who leave TVs on in the background unironically

EU education / 10
    Or take advantage of the welfare state in every EU country and raid wow all you want? There is even council housing with fiber internet. Who cares about "work statistics?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    posted that before read yours, but dint kill from serenity get rolled back cause of exploit? (aslo i renember reading it quite often that Method killed her twice before a 2nd legitmate kill )
    I think that was when Exorsus got world 3rd.

Deleted
    8/10 NH Serenity #1
    9/10 NH Serenity #1

MMO CHAMPION: "Serenity is clearly going to get WF"

Exorsus 10/10 #1
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2017-07-07 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Guess you're including Method in your people "that have no idea about raiding".
    The amount of people that post in this thread that have no idea about raiding is baffling.
    I'm sure it felt good when you thought you knew what you were posting against.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Happened on Helya.
    Could you be any more wrong? Please don't spread misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    Serenity never exploited and was never banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    8/10 NH Serenity #1
    9/10 NH Serenity #1

MMO CHAMPION: "Serenity is clearly going to get WF"

Exorsus 10/10 #1
    It's Method's race to lose. Doesn't mean Exorsus can't win, but it will rely on Method fucking up massively. Also, this isn't the same situation as Serenity and Gul'dan. Serenity had an extra 6 hours on the same lockout. Method has had, what, 12-13 hours of KJ prog before Exorsus got to it, 10 of which were in the previous lockout? That is a huge advantage, because it means they have had several days to discuss strategy based on that 10 hours of prog. Also means they got to pick which classes to gear for KJ after seeing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    It's Method's race to lose. Doesn't mean Exorsus can't win, but it will rely on Method fucking up massively. Also, this isn't the same situation as Serenity and Gul'dan. Serenity had an extra 6 hours on the same lockout. Method has had, what, 12-13 hours of KJ prog before Exorsus got to it, 10 of which were in the previous lockout? That is a huge advantage, because it means they have had several days to discuss strategy based on that 10 hours of prog. Also means they got to pick which classes to gear for KJ after seeing it.
    So you're saying the extra gear they got from Avatar makes them more likely to win?

Method getting gear from butcher before Paragon sure gave them an advantage

http://imgur.com/iJOpmBZ

Serenity getting 12+ hours on Gul'dan surely gave them an advantage.
    http://imgur.com/aTb10eD

Skill > Time > Gear
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2017-07-08 at 12:24 AM.

So you're saying the extra gear they got from Avatar makes them more likely to win?

Skill > Time > Gear
    You literally didn't read what I said and came to a completely inane reductionist conclusion.

First off, Serenity did not get 12+ hours on Gul'dan, they got 6. Sloot said it on his stream today. They may have killed Elisande 12+ hours before Exorsus, but they too have to sleep. They got 6 hours of actual prog before Exorsus saw it.

Secondly, Serenity and Exorsus both killed Elisande in the same lockout and saw Gul'dan at roughly the same time. Method has had since their first kill of Avatar last week to talk about KJ. When they were doing their heroic splits and the easier mythic bosses this week, do you really think they sat around and talked about random stupid shit? No, they were discussing KJ tactics. It's not just extra time on the boss, it's a ton of extra discussion time and being able to hand pick the comp based on actual information. Exorsus went into this week blind. Before their kill of Avatar, they had no idea what mythic KJ is really like. So this week on farm, when Exorsus had to choose between giving that tier piece to a mage or a rogue, they had to guess which one would be better for KJ. Method was not faced with such decisions.

And the extra gear from Avatar, while probably not game changing, doesn't hurt.

As I said, Exorsus could still win. Totally possible. It's Method's race to lose though because they have every advantage possible.

Skill > Time > Gear
    Paragon got gear from imperator, which gave them an advantage for butcher, which was the tighter dps check.

Serenity surely got an advantage from having 12 hours, you seem to mistake advantage for free victory, having 50-100 pulls more on a boss than other guilds is huge, but when serenity has 350 pulls and exorsus 200 and something, they just got massively outplayed on guldan.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Serenity never exploited and was never banned.
    Actually Viklund did bug out and exploit an insanity drain bug on Helya while in Serenity. Would it have changed much in regards to the kill? Who knows, but at least one shadow priest on their kill exploited.

Don't forget that in NH Serenity started having roster problems on second week and Method whiffed their dps setup, they didn't bother to gear a single fury warrior and had to use a survival hunter (lol) on Gul'dan and got stuck on Augur for 2 more days because of their lack of dps. Both these things don't take victory away from Exorsus because other guilds could've easily avoided those problems, but current Method won't have commitment issues and their roster is huge and diverse, so situation is completely different and can't be compared to NH.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Paragon got gear from imperator, which gave them an advantage for butcher, which was the tighter dps check.

Serenity surely got an advantage from having 12 hours, you seem to mistake advantage for free victory, having 50-100 pulls more on a boss than other guilds is huge, but when serenity has 350 pulls and exorsus 200 and something, they just got massively outplayed on guldan.
    This is a good point too. Gul'dan was Serenity's race to lose, and they fucked it up. Sloot's talked about it on his stream numerous times, about how they held on to using a bad phase 1 strat for way too many attempts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Actually Viklund did bug out and exploit an insanity drain bug on Helya while in Serenity. Would it have changed much in regards to the kill? Who knows, but at least one shadow priest on their kill exploited.
    Oh right, this nonsense that Blizzard didn't give a fuck about.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Don't forget that in NH Serenity started having roster problems on second week and Method whiffed their dps setup, they didn't bother to gear a single fury warrior and had to use a survival hunter (lol) on Gul'dan and got stuck on Augur for 2 more days because of their lack of dps. Both these things don't take victory away from Exorsus because other guilds could've easily avoided those problems, but current Method won't have commitment issues and their roster is huge and diverse, so situation is completely different and can't be compared to NH.
    SV hunters were legit on Gul'dan plenty of lower ranked guilds used them. SV with proper legendarys could do like 30-50% more dmg to eyes and parasites than a fury warrior. They also had major cd for almost every Big eye spawn in p2.