10+ Year Old Account
    ahh never knew that
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Your reading comprehension is clearly not up to par. The point I was making was skill > having more time on a boss.
    I very highly doubt this was about skill more so than exorsus finding better solutions to guldan, it took skill to be the first guild to kill star augur and elisande for serenity aswell, more so at a basic level of maximizing dps, while exorsus outplayed them massively on guldan.

Also your point didnt get across, as paragon gained a lot of time on imperator by not going for butcher first. Would suggest not using an example that contradicts the point you are trying to convey.
    Rather than telling me my reading comprehension is bad, perhaps write something that doesnt make you come across as clueless and ignorant

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    We should enjoy this race as it could be the last competitive one on the mythic stage. It seems like top guilds are dropping like flies.
    This is highly unlikely, aslong as there is mythic content there will be contenders, but sure if method and exorsus quits, the quality of the race might fall, or more likely the amount of effort put in by raiders, when you suddenly have 35-50 hour a week guilds competing, rather than almost 100 hours. But if the race lasts 1-2 weeks longer then gear checks will be significantly less relevant than they are currently

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    I am pretty sure Ion himself complained about C'Thun being mathematically impossible back then...
    But it's always convenient to forget these things
    The difference was he actually had a mathematical proof of it while people here are just making statements without the proof.

Deleted
    Some Avatar nerf it seems https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...otfixes-july-7
    Dark Mark damage reduce by 25% and cannot target healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Unsure why they stopped it from targeting healers.

Vod deleted, he's permabanned LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Sad he had that DDR window over his WoW window.

Quote Originally Posted by facerollin View Post
    What did he do now

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    More Avatar kills incoming today then
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Xyronic's twitch channel is still there for me. I don't think he was banned from twitch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    More Avatar kills incoming today then
    Don't think so... For Augur, even if it was an easier boss than Avatar (tuning wise) the other guilds of the top ten killed it way after the top guilds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    We should enjoy this race as it could be the last competitive one on the mythic stage. It seems like top guilds are dropping like flies.
    Tenisface with the common sense. What has this race thread devolved into....

KJ still up so he for sure must be mathematically impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Xyronic's twitch channel is still there for me. I don't think he was banned from twitch.
    Probably talking about in WoW considering the thread we're in

Anyone Clip a vod of Xyronic getting banned and get it on youtube yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    You don't actually see him get banned, wow is in the background and you see him get logged out but don't actually see what it says. And as he is trying to log back in, the screen is all black and all you can is his webcam and the most dissapointed face you will ever see.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    https://streamable.com/5zm9a

The size of the notification after he gets logged out is the same size that appears when you're account is closed and unavailable for use.

What did he get banned for?

People are suspecting it's either account sharing/buying accounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Top raiders are like botters if they get banned they just make a new account boost it and be leveled and semi geared by the time you've woken up and had your morning poo.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!