Disc addon for casting radiance

Is there an addon for raids/dungeons that warns you of big incoming AOE so you know when you need to cast radiance? I have DBM that tells you when a boss is about to cast something, but that requires you to learn what every single boss spell does and whether it is aoe

Last edited by MendUS; 2017-07-09 at 03:41 AM.

FC: 0018-0989-5105

PM me if you add me

Quote Originally Posted by Nem2k View Post
    but that requires you to learn what every single boss spell does and whether it is aoe
    I mean, thats kinda the point of raiding and especially as discipline? Its not gonna be possibile to be effective while playing with blinds and relying on the ramp up weakauras, you should strongly consider playing Holy instead... if you want to play disc seriously then you'd have to make the effort to actually know the fights, no way around it.

Might sound "toxic" but im just being honest here.

If you don't want to learn the raid fights to heal well then disc is not for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you realize you need to learn like 2, maybe 3 boss abilities per fight to be at like a 90% level. Even then some fights have only one ability you need to be aware of. You should strongly reconsider disc if using dbm to monitor 1-3 abilities each fight is beyond your capabilities.
    Arthas Logs] | Azgalor Logs | Twitch | Pearl91#1607
    "I am a chemical engineer. To save time, lets just assume that I am never wrong."

Reading this hurt my soul :/

You probably shouldn't heal.