Limit banned for doing the same shit every other top guild does. Fuck Blizzard.

I mean the simple TL;DR is that
    1) Blizzard doesn't care for IRL sales unless it's some guilds doing it ( http://i.imgur.com/DUzy9oB.png )
    2) Blizzard doesn't care for account sharing unless it's some guilds doing it ( http://i.imgur.com/eGdZ9eq.jpg / http://i.imgur.com/rfR018a.jpg ) or it's a pvper
    3) Blizzard doesn't care if you buy another account after ban ( http://i.imgur.com/09YeozJ.png )

TL;DR's TL;DR
    Blizzard doesn't care about the rules they write, unless they don't like you.

Deleted
    double chin double ban - i dont see the problem? kek.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post

lol why the fuck is bay of all people even making a comment like that
    Making an absolute fool of himself is what.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Glad that Jet's thing got posted here so random people can stop making shit up.

It needs to stop. Stop making shit up. Now.
    What are you going to do, Riley? Rage quit and not log on for a week because they didn't bring you in for a single progression boss AGAIN this tier? Kek

- - - Updated - - -

For real tho, so happy limit is finally down and out. Those cheaters got what they deserved. Now one can only hope Easy will get big heads and lose US first to a respectable guild like Honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Notzodd4real View Post
    What are you going to do, Riley? Rage quit and not log on for a week because they didn't bring you in for a single progression boss AGAIN this tier? Kek
    Dossou has been doing Avatar progression with us. He was banned for 8 days prior to mythic release due to an account sharing ban that I am still a little confused about (because we never account shared his account) but we had planned on having him in for every single progression boss. He's a very good player and I hope you'll be a little nicer to him! He can be abrasive at some times but he's a really nice person.

For real tho, so happy limit is finally down and out. Those cheaters got what they deserved. Now one can only hope Easy will get big heads and lose US first to a respectable guild like Honestly.
    Cause Honestly doesn't do Real Money sales xD. They get the benefit of USD to Aussie Dollar as well, which makes it even more lucratice for them.

Also, it's incredibly foolish of Limit to pretend like what they did the 2nd time around wasn't ban worthy.

If they made new accounts (on the same name as the banned account) and didn't buy new characters they wouldn't have gotten AK 40 as quickly as they did. So, either they made new accounts on Account names (that weren't banned) and transfered toons or they bought an account with a toon close to AK 40. Either of those options is bannable.

Obviously, everyone else does Real $ sales and account sharing, but most of the other guilds have been more discrete about it. I know Easy had 3-5 people banned in the same wave as Limit. I do not know if they've had additional bans since then.

The fact that the 1st ban was for piloting accounts is pretty fucking funny as well. There was no reason to pilot in NH, unless for some reason you wanted 2 buyers on Gul'dan or 3 buyers on Augar/Ellisande.
    Last edited by Emancptr; 2017-07-09 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Dossou has been doing Avatar progression with us
    *was
    Maybe your guild will get off their asses and out of mom and dad's basement and go develop some real life skills in order to make money.

Dossou has been doing Avatar progression with us. He was banned for 8 days prior to mythic release due to an account sharing ban that I am still a little confused about (because we never account shared his account) but we had planned on having him in for every single progression boss. He's a very good player and I hope you'll be a little nicer to him! He can be abrasive at some times but he's a really nice person.
    thanks jet appreciate the kind words
    another example of someone talking out of their ass with no clue whats going on

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll give Jet props for PR and Damage Control.

the leader of the US Top guild coming out and saying "This is what happened" is big. I do hope you guys learned your lesson and I really hope Blizzard DOES start taking a harder stance on this kind of thing.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

*was
    Maybe your guild will get off their asses and out of mom and dad's basement and go develop some real life skills in order to make money.
    Maybe you wont hide behind a throwaway as me over the internet because you don't have the back bone to stand behind the things you say.

twitter.com/ZoddWarrior

Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    Nobody is pretending we shouldn't have been banned the 2nd time around. If people want to say "well what about other guilds" then so be it.
    I misread the "our raiders accounts." I thought you were suggesting that the banned players made new accounts under their own names, which is obviously not true.

You made accounts under "other raiders names" and had the banned players use those accounts.

So piloting is bad and circumventing bans is bad but if Limit was only doing run-of-the-mill account sharing (which they were) like Method does all the time that would be okay? I guess some TOS rules are worse to break than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    Nobody is pretending we shouldn't have been banned the 2nd time around. If people want to say "well what about other guilds" then so be it.
    Off topic question for a Limit guy. Where did Iapeto go?

Quote Originally Posted by jwd911 View Post
    Off topic question for a Limit guy. Where did Iapeto go?
    He never had any intentions of playing with Limit afaik when we made the guild, just helped out with the creation at first.

He never had any intentions of playing with Limit afaik when we made the guild, just helped out with the creation at first.
    ah okay, thanks! I remember when he played on Bleeding Hollow he helped me on a few quests and noticed one day that he must have quit playing wow and wondered why.
    Last edited by offwhite; 2017-07-09 at 04:53 AM.

ban my account too blizzard i got 30 bucks in a highmaul sale once

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    i got 30 bucks in a highmaul sale once
    damn that buyer must have been a fucking idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

15+ Year Old Account
    People making a deal out of Acountsharing in 2k17 LULZ move your ass back to 2016.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    So piloting is bad and circumventing bans is bad but if Limit was only doing run-of-the-mill account sharing (which they were) like Method does all the time that would be okay? I guess some TOS rules are worse to break than others.
    Seems like Blizzard bans only when there's definite (video) proof of playing the bought account, else Method/Exorsus would be banned too.

This raises a question though: Why did Libertad get banned? I doubt that the whole guild streamed.
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-07-09 at 07:07 AM.