View Poll Results: Should Mythic raiding be a blizzard store option?

Voters
218. This poll is closed
  • Yes

53 24.31%
  • No

165 75.69%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    I am of the thought that mythic raiding should be a real money only option from the blizz store. Since such a small amount of players ever actually do this , would be a good way to fund some other content imo
    Just no, and it wouldn't assist you in funding anything else anyways. It would steal away a feature for some and add nothing than another button on the store. Might as well put the rest on the store too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Everything that I don't actively participate in should be a blizz store thing. Why waste dev time on stuff that I personally don't do?

/s
    Ah, you pictured the OP se well with that ^^
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

This is probably the worst idea I have ever heard.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a chance, already pay enough for content whilst they roll in money. Maybe they could stop making a dog shit game and they could generate money from subs instead...

Where did the bad man touch you? Show me on the feelings chart.

How do stupid posts like this get posted? I mean really? All i got out of that OP was hey im not good enough to raid so let those that are pay for having better gear than I do because they worked for most of it. Maybe causals should have to put gold into a pot to pay for mythic raiders repair bills...(yeah that was meant as a snark reply)

Deleted
    mythic raiding is the only challenging part of the game and this would just disencourage even more people from trying it. and it doesn't take a lot of ressources to add mechanics and a bit of other stuff when you already got the whole raid design ready for lfr/normal and hc. there. I took your bait. happy now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dudikof View Post
    LFR should be removed, filithy casuals don't need gear.
    Just make it a store option right?! (lol)

Wait what? Your rational behind blizzard funding other content for the game is to have 5% of the population generate funds for said content? Why not charge the other 95% for access to LFR and make exponentially more funds for other content?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Fuck it, make the store option, a store option. Might as well go big, no? Must buy permission to use the store, to get permission to use content.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Only if All raiding-including LFR is a pay to play event.

If I have to pay to have access to the content I enjoy-so should everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Everything that I don't actively participate in should be a blizz store thing. Why waste dev time on stuff that I personally don't do?

/s
    I know right. Subscription should only cover logging into your account. You have to pay for each character, since not everyone plays alts. You want to do quests or dungeons? You need to pay for a quest or dungeon pass first, these expire each month. There is also a fee each week to reset your raids, and you will not zone into other player's raids if yours hasn't been reset. Etc...

Deleted
    No, Mythic Raiding Race should be supported by the blizzard store.

Specific mounts money should go the winners of the race just like "The International" of Dota.
    That way maybe there would be less sell runs and a more competitive side .

Would be a good idea to kill off PvE for good.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know this thread is likely a joke, but the only store stuff should be the pets that have their initial monies donated to charity.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

People are already paying a premium for a subscription.
    If ever a day came the game became free to play, then it could be a consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    I am of the thought that mythic raiding should be a real money only option from the blizz store. Since such a small amount of players ever actually do this , would be a good way to fund some other content imo
    Yeah, very funny. Go sober up.

OP are you insane? You must be insane.

WoW isn't worth the $15 a month people are charged for, and it sure as hell isn't worth needing raiders dishing out more money for it. Blizzard already makes a killing from the sub and expansion costs, why the hell would you want content locked behind paywalls?

Keep in mind this would also include old expansion content where you're farming for mog and stuff.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

LFR could work though, way more people would pay for that lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    "LFR was moved to the cash shop."

"Looking For Raid was renamed to Looking for Cash."

Why not make LFR unlock through keys that can only be purchased from the store??

I'm a GENIUS yo!!