Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Lol these are the folks the left is afraid of...why am I not surprised.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    So, basically, the entire Left, the LBGQTHROWEIUDJM movement as well as #BLM are fascists? Got it.

- - - Updated - - -

You are confused with the meaning of 'removing', it appears.

re·moverəˈmo͞ov/
    verb
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]gerund or present participle: removing[/COLOR]

• eliminate or get rid of.

• [COLOR=#878787 !important]"the iron can be removed by filtration"[/COLOR]

They didn't get rid of the statues. They are perfectly fine in a local museum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    So, basically, the entire Left, the LBGQTHROWEIUDJM movement as well as #BLM are fascists? Got it.

- - - Updated - - -

You are confused with the meaning of 'removing', it appears.
    >Whines about victimhood
    >While acting like the victim when a statue gets removed.

Hue

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    what?

When they set fire to buildings and vandalize private property in one of these Rallies let me know. Even these democrats have the right to protest just like the Antifor-pussy ones do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    They didn't get rid of the statues. They are perfectly fine in a local museum.
    They are in a warehouse in pieces. Get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    They aren't removing them. They are moving them though. The statues go to local museums for all to see.
    Oh, that's cool then. As long as history is being preserved and not melted away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That you're willing to apply that argument to the protestors but not the KKK rally members is just straight-up weird.
    You think MMO-Champ doesn't have KKK supporters ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

While people are entitled to their own opinions. It has been long overdue for some of the less savory ones to die and be forgotten. We have much bigger fish to fry, like how to adjust to our changing climate and how to reverse the growing divide between the rich and the poor.

It has been over 150 years since they lost the war, them fucking rednecks need to let that shit go and move on with their lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    them fucking rednecks need to let that shit go and move on with their lives.
    It is their lives.

They don't give a shit about the climate or believe it's in trouble, they pride themselves on being poor by choice.

These are the people sitting around on a porch yelling THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Ironically the 1000 ppl who showed up to protest gave these 50 KKK members more publicity than they ever could've hoped for on their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Ironically the 1000 ppl who showed up to protest gave these 50 KKK members more publicity than they ever could've hoped for on their own.
    But that publicity is pointless because it's the KKK.

It'd be like giving the Westboro Baptist Church some free airtime and them calling it a victory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Seems like a better way to handle it then "Lets punch a Nazi!"
    You guys know the fundamental problem with "Lets punch a Nazi" isn't the Nazi punching part, right?

It's calling what you disagree with a Nazi, or in the Rights case "faggot leftist antifa scum". Because 14 year old internet insults is about the mental capacity of the Right these days.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what @Daish was pointing out, and is likely accurate.

Deleted
    Lol the kkk, they are hardly even worth protesting anymore, they must have like 200 members at most. A whole 50 at the rally, lol

Deleted
    Yeah, I'd reckon a lot of people didn't even know the kkk still existed

Refusing to be intimidated, plenty more counter protesters showed up.
    This line is pretty hilarious - it reads as though it takes courage to be part of the 99.9% of society that firmly rejects the KKK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Afraid?
    Disdain is more like it.

Then again, the right is shit scared of a couple of college students dressed in black.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This line is pretty hilarious - it reads as though it takes courage to be part of the 99.9% of society that firmly rejects the KKK.
    That's what I find stupid about this, the kkk is so small and insignificant, is anyone surprised that more people came out to protest against it? Its not like that's a brave thing to do

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Yeah, I'd reckon a lot of people didn't even know the kkk still existed

If anyone in America really thought that they are dumb as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    Let me preface this by saying the KKK are horrible but I don't like this trend of erasing history.
    There's a difference between "erasing" and glorifying history.

There's nothing stopping people from reading about a given <insert noun>s history by reading about it in a book, watching a documentary, or going to a re-enactment. But glorifying the darker parts of your past is not a good idea.

When a group like the KKK is protesting against the removal of something, then you know you're doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    As a none american i must ask this .....

Those KKK people on the picture, are they really dressed like that when the go protesting ? i mean ...not only does it looks pretty silly but also badly made.

Highly relevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get over it apologists, the traitors lost.

Nothing wrong with a good counter protest against a bunch of ignorant mother fuckers representing a terror organization.

Resident Cosplay Progressive